Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) (52972 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / Annie Idibia Rocks ‘baby Bump’ At An Event (photos) / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by EBMedia: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Tuface Idibia who celebrated his 46th birthday yesterday, took to his Instagram handle to appreciate his well-wishers as well as preach about the need for people to love one another despite religious differences, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a photo of himself wearing a Muslim attire. He wrote;

"I must express my profound gratitude for all the love , prayers and well wishes.
I pray u all reach your desired heights.
I'm continually humbled by your support. I love u guys.
May the universe give us more wisdom and strength to change our continents mindset and destiny. Bless us all.
We too mush.
I think I will stop here now becos oyibo say
A word is enough for a while, taink u.
#GRATEFUL
#ONELOVERELIGION
#WARRIORS"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAD7eLrVxf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Many wives finally legalized in baba life. If you know you know.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
There is No Modification to Love.
Real and True Love is not what you see on Social media or what is sung in songs.

The Hatreds, evils, Killings, Wickedness, backstabbings and Inhumanity on Earth cannot be cured with Shouting One love! One love!

Real Love is that a Man laid down HIS Life that ALL of Humanity will be Saved from Hell and Destruction.

JESUS CHRIST, The Savior of the world is the Real Definition of LOVE.
The World Needs to be Connected to JESUS Christ to Produce what True Love is.

Outside Christ, The World is Hopless, Helpless, Depressed ,Confused.
and will be Deceiving itself with one Love.

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by slawormiir: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Tu baba my niggarrrr

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Real and True Love is not what you see on Social media.

Real Love is that a Man laid down HIS Life that ALL of Humanity will be Saved from Hell and Destruction.

JESUS CHRIST, The Savior of the world is the Definition of LOVE. The World Needs JESUS Christ. Outside Christ, The World is Hopless, Helpless, Depressed and Confused.

I used to find your comments truthful but I never ticked like. Why....
Because they are out of place totally.

Real Love is when we Love our neighbours as Christ loved us first
Christ is our first Love,and therefore any one,who claims to love Christ and don't love their neighbour first........
Is just masquerading.

Don't always be eager to post in order to preach your message.
Always put your comments in perspective.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

I used to find your comments truthful but I never ticked like. Why....
Because they are out of place totally.

Real Love is when we Love our neighbours as Christ loved us first
Christ is our first Love,and therefore any one,who claims to love Christ and don't love their neighbour first........
Is just masquerading.

Don't always be eager to post in order to preach your message.
Always put your comments in perspective.

If it is for the sake of like, we would have left here long ago.
We are not here to give you what you want to Hear or what will make you feel good.

We are Here to give you the Gospel truth that will save your soul, at Every Opportunity Irrespective of whether you Like it or Not or if it is Convenient to you or Not.

We are not after pleasing men! We are after Pleasing GOD who sent us.

My Duty is to put out the Undiluted word.
Your duty is to receive or reject it.
GOD'S duty is put you send you to where you belong based on Your Choice made.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

If it is for the sake of like, we would left here long ago.
We are not here to give you want to Hear. We are Here to give you the Gospel truth that will save your soul

Mr Preacher..
Your Gospel truth is becoming an eyesore.
We are told to teach and practice the Good news,not throw it at peoples faces at Every turn.
I myself a Christian gets irrigated with your displaced comments sometimes.
Go to my initial comment and read again,this time with your sanity.

What is the correlation between Tuface preaching Love and The Love of Christ?
Or u just feel like jumping on peoples faces?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
A case of doing the right thing in a wrong attire.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by penplus: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Abeg e do!
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Make e better go solve the matter way him and Annie get.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

If it is for the sake of like, we would have left here long ago.
We are not here to give you what you want to Hear or what will make you feel good.

We are Here to give you the Gospel truth that will save your soul, at Every Opportunity Irrespective of whether you Like it or Not or if it is Convenient to you or Not.

We are not after pleasing men! We are after Pleasing GOD who sent us.

My Duty is to put out the Undiluted word.
Your duty is to receive or reject it.
GOD'S duty is put you send you to where you belong based on Your Choice made.

Nobody Mumu reach Rightousness2. You are nothing but an hypocrite

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by THeGamerBTL: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Real and True Love is not what you see on Social media or what is sung in songs.

The Hatreds, evils, Killings, Wickedness, backstabbings and Inhumanity on Earth cannot be cured with Shouting One love! One love!

JESUS CHRIST, The Savior of the world is the Real Definition of LOVE.
The World Needs to be Connected to JESUS Christ to Produce what True Love is.

Outside Christ, The World is Hopless, Helpless, Depressed ,Confused.
and will be Deceiving itself with one Love.

You be mumu I swear angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by mytime24(f): 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Double face
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
A case of doing the right thing in a wrong attire.

the bombers association of Islam will soon touch him now.him eye go clear grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by flokii: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Annie don frustrate this guy life tire.. the signs are all over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by thesicilian: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
One love with sense is what we need

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Every time we spend together
There is fire in our eyes
All the things we said to each other
Are just nothing but truthful lies
I go dey think say I know you well
Until you choose to do me so

Now I see
Now I see
I see
Higher than
Higher than the height of the mountain
Deeper than
Deeper than the depth of the ocean
Further than
Further than the eyes can see
Oh, me talking spirituality
I see
Wider than
Wider than the width of the desert
Lower than
Lower than the depth of the ocean
Further than

Spiritual healing...
Open your eyes
Spiritual healing...
Free your mind from hate
Spiritual healing...
Ahhhh aaaa...

Spiritual healing...

See
We never got a chance
The chance to make it right
Cause right from the beginning
Some people don dey fight
They're fighting for the same thing
This is not bright
And brightness only come from when you see the light light
Like, Life is so simply but they make it complicated
To be civilized, you don't have to be educated
Let's make it happen
So we time will not be wasted
Most of the things anticipated
Like don't trample upon another man to be elevated
Inflated egos can surely be deflated
The power of forgiveness is under rated
But with love and equality we all were created
I keep saying these things

Cause I know
I'll keep on saying these things

Until I go
And Now I see
Now I see
I see
Higher than
Higher than the height of the mountain
Deeper than
Deeper than the depth of the ocean
Further than
And I see
Wider than
Wider than the width of the desert
Lower than

Lower than the depth of the ocean
Further than
(Indian hook)
Spiritual healing...
Spiritual healing...
Spiritual healing...
Spiritual healing...

21 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by AmuEbule: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
shocked
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by notmyrealmonika: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
mtchew......

News
undecided
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Emu4life(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
"Son of god" worshippers go come bash am now. That Religion and Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Mynd44Evicted: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
This guy is loved
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by money121(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ok
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nice one bro!
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
The Taliban himself
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
They will soon accuse him of blasphemy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Meets Miracle's Mother In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.