Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) (52969 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / Annie Idibia Rocks ‘baby Bump’ At An Event (photos) / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by meliziz12(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

Mr Preacher..
Your Gospel truth is becoming an eyesore.
We are told to teach and practice the Good news,not throw it at peoples faces at Every turn.
I myself a Christian gets irrigated with your displaced comments sometimes.
Go to my initial comment and read again,this time with your sanity.

What is the correlation between Tuface preaching Love and The Love of Christ?
Or u just feel like jumping on peoples faces?
Don't mind that lost mind 50% of mad people you see roaming the street lost control of what religion is all about and it destroyed their brain. He won't seek help now until is late! If the mods here can reach him in person they have to alert him to go for a mental check up!
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by AmuEbule: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Tuface Idibia who celebrated his 46th birthday yesterday, took to his Instagram handle to appreciate his well-wishers as well as preach about the need for people to love one another despite religious differences, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a photo of himself wearing a Muslim attire. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAD7eLrVxf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Another lack of contrition from this one and this is a huge problem for some Nigerian men.
Even when you know you are wrong, you keep expecting the woman to come crawling back to you.

Next, 2Face will even ask Buhari to lend him the Isiagu and trouser he wore in Imo State. Nonsense cheesy undecided undecided
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by CelestineNelson: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

Mr Preacher..
We are told to teach and practice the Good news,not throw it at peoples faces at Every turn.

thank God you get irrigated not irritated...
My pain is, you don't know how to overlook things you choose not to believe. You are believer and you don't know with that attacking comment you put there you can easily cast a divided attention in the heart of both Believers and unbelievers. The way you political Christian behave in a faceless platform is always disheartening, you don't know a house divided against itself will never stand. Learn how to keep quiet and pass...if you don't want to support the gospel. Stop insulting people doing it , it is not right at all. Pray for understanding

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
There is No Modification to Love.
Real and True Love is not what you see on Social media or what is sung in songs.

The Hatreds, evils, Killings, Wickedness, backstabbings and Inhumanity on Earth cannot be cured with Shouting One love! One love!

Real Love is that a Man laid down HIS Life that ALL of Humanity will be Saved from Hell and Destruction.

JESUS CHRIST, The Savior of the world is the Real Definition of LOVE.
The World Needs to be Connected to JESUS Christ to Produce what True Love is.

Outside Christ, The World is Hopless, Helpless, Depressed ,Confused.
and will be Deceiving itself with one Love.
[/s]

Delusional rubbish trash as usual.
Going by your daily trash, more than 70 percent of humanity is going to hell abi? Because Christians constitute less than 30 percent of humanity.
Pls stop posting that rubbish, it's NOT TRUE.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by YurFatHer: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is No Modification to Love.
Real and True Love is not what you see on Social media or what is sung in songs.

The Hatreds, evils, Killings, Wickedness, backstabbings and Inhumanity on Earth cannot be cured with Shouting One love! One love!

Real Love is that a Man laid down HIS Life that ALL of Humanity will be Saved from Hell and Destruction.

JESUS CHRIST, The Savior of the world is the Real Definition of LOVE.
The World Needs to be Connected to JESUS Christ to Produce what True Love is.

Outside Christ, The World is Hopless, Helpless, Depressed ,Confused.
and will be Deceiving itself with one Love.
your words are like the bokoharam speaking. Preaching what the religion doesn't preaches
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by promisedeco(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

If it is for the sake of like, we would have left here long ago.
We are not here to give you what you want to Hear or what will make you feel good.

We are Here to give you the Gospel truth that will save your soul, at Every Opportunity Irrespective of whether you Like it or Not or if it is Convenient to you or Not.

We are not after pleasing men! We are after Pleasing GOD who sent us.

My Duty is to put out the Undiluted word.
Your duty is to receive or reject it.
GOD'S duty is put you send you to where you belong based on Your Choice made.
Never quoted you before but had to quote you today to humbly tell you that you are NOTHING like Christ
If I were not a Christian I would never accept Christ because of people like you.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Is this really a moslem attire or a Northern Nigeria attire? If it were a moslem attire, won't Saudis and citizens of other Arab moslem countries be wearing it?

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by compton11(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
How the hell is the one a Muslim attire?

Ain't nothing called Muslim attire

Islam commanded us to dress responsibly,that is all

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
CelestineNelson:

My pain is, you don't know how to overlook things you choose not to believe. You are believer and you don't know with that attacking comment you put there you can easily cast a divided attention in the heart of both Believers and unbelievers. The way you political Christian behave in a faceless platform is always disheartening, you don't know a house divided against itself will never stand. Learn how to keep quiet and pass...if you don't want to support the gospel. Stop insulting people doing it , it is not right at all. Pray for understanding

Bring out points and engage me intellectually.

Go back To my first comment and read carefully.
You don't say the right things at the
wrong times.
On every topic,he is saying the same.
Looks like a Jobless gallivanting Preacher.
Jesus and his disciples had time and place.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Joeyfizzo: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

We are not here to give you what you want to Hear or what will make you feel good.

We are Here to give you the Gospel truth that will save your soul, at Every Opportunity Irrespective of whether you Like it or Not or if it is Convenient to you or Not.

you are a fool... People like u are demons in the dark.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Lanskywhite: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy grin sad sad :o2baba na aboki nah
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Preacherrr(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
YOU HAVE BIG PROBLEM I TELL YOU. WHY ATTACK SOMEONE WHO USES EVERY OPPORTUNITY HE HAS TO PREACH THE GOSPEL ON A FORUM LIKE THIS. PREACH YOU WILL NOT PREACH, INSTEAD YOU GO ABOUT ATTACKING SOMEONE WHO IS PREACHING, YET YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN YOURSELF. STOP LOOKING FOR ERROR IN WHAT THE YOUNG MAN IS PREACHING, INSTEAD GO ON AND PREACH IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY OF PASSING THE GOOD NEWS ACROSS TO THE UNSAVED WORLD. I BELIEVE THE REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HIS KIND OF PREACHING IS BECAUSE YOU ARE IMPLICATED BY IT.
BobbieZion dpost=105968355:

Mr Preacher..

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Preacherrr:
YOU HAVE BIG PROBLEM I TELL YOU. WHY ATTACK SOMEONE WHO USES EVERY OPPORTUNITY HE HAS TO PREACH THE GOSPEL ON A FORUM LIKE THIS. PREACH YOU WILL NOT PREACH, INSTEAD YOU GO ABOUT ATTACKING SOMEONE WHO IS PREACHING, YET YOU CLAIM TO BE A CHRISTIAN YOURSELF. STOP LOOKING FOR ERROR IN WHAT THE YOUNG MAN IS PREACHING, INSTEAD GO ON AND PREACH IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A BETTER WAY OF PASSING THE GOOD NEWS ACROSS TO THE UNSAVED WORLD. I BELIEVE THE REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH HIS KIND OF PREACHING IS BECAUSE YOU ARE IMPLICATED BY IT.

OK!!!!
You are right

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Qurungu: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
We get your message, one wife, 3 to add!
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Preacherrr(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
IF YOU CALL HIM MUMU, THEN WHAT ARE YOU? I ENJOY THE WAY THE YOUNG MAN IS TORMENTING SOME OF YOU WITH HIS PREACHING.
ProfessorBerlin:

Nobody Mumu reach Rightousness2. You are nothing but an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.....
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by doffman: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Same you campaigned for Donald trump right ?

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Words that you have diluted and keep diluting on a daily basis that the originalness has been taken away!
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Celmax(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
2 timothy 4:2-5
BobbieZion:

Mr Preacher..

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Tuface Idibia who celebrated his 46th birthday yesterday, took to his Instagram handle to appreciate his well-wishers as well as preach about the need for people to love one another despite religious differences, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a photo of himself wearing a Muslim attire. He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAD7eLrVxf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I can see the effect of leaving Anna this guy is getting confused, Mr face2 no go think say Muslim pple send you, because u were their clothe Dem go change am 4 you
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Origin(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
When you can't differentiate between a cultural attire and an Islamic attire.

That is an Hausa chieftaincy dressing I believe.

Yes some attire may fit the Islamic mode of dressing (that is loose fitting and covering all parts).

Iron and buba may fit that tag but that is still a cultural dress .

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
2 face jus Dey seek attention up and down

Tell us ur last dream shocked
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by vertueptime: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hope say u follow him to de reproduce

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Tu baba my niggarrrr
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2021
BobbieZion:

Mr Preacher..

He assumed that you are not saved. He is the only one saved .
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2021
CelestineNelson:

Show me where the insult is in his post.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Heffalump:

Sometimes I wonder if you're still the one behind the comments, because they look so awkward and off point. Don't be moved to comment only for the 'likes' you get.

He is going to be a very angry and difficult person in real life. Hiding behind the keyboard to form righteousness. Relate with him in real life and you will shocked.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by BePrepared: 1:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

Exactly
Carry on my brother, your first and only audience is Jesus and not to please some guy

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by JustforMen: 1:36am On Sep 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make e better go solve the matter way him and Annie get.
who be Annie?
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Digmygold: 2:05am On Sep 20, 2021
He looks stressed. His two wives are giving him wahala. He needs to.marry a third one to calm them.down grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Charisma01: 4:02am On Sep 20, 2021
BobbieZion:

Mr Preacher..

Honestly, this Righteousness2 guy has become very irritating on this forum.
You cant read any topic without him shouting its demonic hellish endtime occurrence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Meets Miracle's Mother In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.