Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) (52962 Views)

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) / Annie Idibia Rocks ‘baby Bump’ At An Event (photos) / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by caesymore(m): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make e better go solve the matter way him and Annie get.

Chsi beebah2000 so you no decode say one love na to make Annie accept say she get co wives grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Frenzy01(m): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Baba just dey carry on with his life... One love cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Encyclopedia1: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Obviously this post was made by a non Muslim. Sorry to disappoint you but this is not an Islamic dressing. It's a Fulani way of dressing. Don't mix culture with religion. They are 2 different things.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Musicworld32: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Islam is in ur blood as a poligamous fellow. Christ is against poligamy.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by sidonlook: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2021
They will say he is an infidel and hence blasphemous.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Kaiser20: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2021
2face is looking for shortcuts to the problems he attracted into his life.
hope he doesn't get depressed and sick along the line. Get well soon Jare.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by teflondoppez(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2021
BobbieZion:

I used to find your comments truthful but I never ticked like. Why....
Because they are out of place totally.

Real Love is when we Love our neighbours as Christ loved us first
Christ is our first Love,and therefore any one,who claims to love Christ and don't love their neighbour first........
Is just masquerading.

Don't always be eager to post in order to preach your message.
Always put your comments in perspective.
righteousness wey need deliverance,,he be making us think we don't study the bible or we ain't religious, always contradicting things uploaded without a definite and proper understanding.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by izunned: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2021
BobbieZion:

Christ is our first Love,and therefore any one,who claims to love Christ and don't love their neighbour first........
Is just masquerading.

When you sincerely love Jesus Christ, you will definitely love your neighbour. So go give your life to Jesus sincerely and you will begin to see God's love exuding from you to whoever.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by Lightman300(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
BobbieZion:

Is just masquerading.

Love is no love without truth.

John 6:53 "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."

No matter the love you claim to have for people, if you refuse to tell them THE truth because it hurts, you're only practicing an aspect of diplomacy.
Re: 2Face Idibia Rocks Muslim Attire, Preaches One Love Religion (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2021
Lightman300:

Love is no love without truth.

John 6:53 "Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."

No matter the love you claim to have for people, if you refuse to tell them THE truth because it hurts, you're only practicing an aspect of diplomacy.

To Love God is to fear God and keep his commandments.
Love conquers all things,your love towards them is what will make people come close to you and then,they will see the light and truth of God shine through you.
Paul in the Bible always looked out for the welfare of his listeners first,whether at colossus, Philippi or Thessalonica.

You can't tell someone, "If you fornicate and you die you will go to Hell" That's stupid.
Tell them "If they come to Christ,he will help them stop fornicating"
Because the wages of sin is death,but Christ has conquered sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele / Adedeji Aderemi 'Olofa Ina' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.