Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,863,257 members, 6,869,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 May 2022 at 03:45 AM

Bitter Kola Changed My Life" Meek Mill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bitter Kola Changed My Life" Meek Mill (217 Views)

Prof Kola Oloke: Shun Consumption Of Animal Skin To Stave Off Cancer / Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life" Meek Mill by beejay4all(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bitter kola changed my life" Meek Mill reveals an "African herb" healed him of an ailment that doctors couldn't treat for 2 years

Meek Mill has claimed that he took an "African herb" that healed him of a stomach problem doctors couldn't treat for two years.

He tweeted: "My stomach been messed up almost 2 years I been to a bunch of doctors ... I took a African herb and it fixed my stomach like magic!"

He later shared photos of bitter kola and said it changed his life "quick".

He added: "Bitter kola nut changed my life....I feel like we 'black people' need to be more educated about Africa!"

Following his healing, the American rapper says he's looking for where to do a heritage check to find out where his ancestors are from.

Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life" Meek Mill by mariahAngel: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
That is why I always recommend it.
Bitter kola does wonders when taken in moderation.
Re: Bitter Kola Changed My Life" Meek Mill by Kandeed: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
But Blacks over here would rather see you an African as a bunch of some sub-human and Africa a place unfit for wildlife even forgetting they got em African blood. emi ntemi ion even bother getting to make friends with any of em even in class tho I can catch some of em in class crushing on my intelligence cool

It's hard to see a sensible Black European. B.Americans are even worse

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer And The Nigerian Diet ~ Foods To Eat & Avoid / Male Nurse Receive Praises For Helping Woman Deliver Baby In The Middle Of Road / Why Vaseline Shouldn’t Be A Good Lubricant Option For Sex Due To Vaginal Dryness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.