Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

A Letter To All Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All Nairalanders (235 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To All Nairalanders by AmazonianLady: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Well I have been a Nairalander since God Knows when, Just decided to create an account today sha cheesy cheesy

OK I choose to use Romance section because I know it gets more traffic than the other sections.

I have noticed that Nigerians as whole we do not like to invest in books or small literature's that
could benefit us.
For example someone is into affiliate marketing and maybe he is earning a good amount, but gets comfortable with that and decided not to invest into more knowledge, but keeps using the same old knowledge he has been accustomed to. With time he fades out of the business while those that went extra mile to acquire that knowledge he felt he did not need beat him at his game.

Any profession you are into, no matter the profession invest in text, knowledge is powerful.

For example you are a farmer and your forefathers before you were farmers, then you refuse to invest into text that would help you successful in your farming business. But you keep using those crude methods, you will be out of business within a short period. Invest in knowledge as it important no matter your profession.

Well I don't know if it is pride or we are not just interested in investing into books that could be of help to us. I see a lot of post here about people dealing with relationship problems both guys and girls right. People are quick to come and spill their relationship here (no offence intended), but they are never ready to buy or even read free books to help solve those issues.

A lot people are shouting they are broke, they broke when comes to investing in text that helps you as a human. But are never broke when it comes to purchasing unnecessary luxuries, cut down those unnecessary expense and invest into stuffs that could help attain. Some Level of financial freedom.

No Knowledge is wasted invest today in text that could really help you. I remember investing in a lot of text as a lady and those texts have helped me become who I am today. There are lot of free books you can get on the net today, like The 48 Laws Of Power and other free books on sales and marketing you can get.

I know it ain't easy mate. But you have learn from people experiences and strategies to stand out amongst the crowd. If you are into any trade or anything at all invest more into knowledge, I know most times those knowledge might be expensive. Yeah its that way because nothing of value ever comes free.

Its time to start working smart mates, as nothing beat smart work.

Dedicated to all Nairalanders and Hustlers God Bless our hustle.

You Are Permitted to post your hustle here grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Nairalanders by Sonnobax15(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: A Letter To All Nairalanders by Truvelisback(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
It's all rice.
Re: A Letter To All Nairalanders by lilvicky68(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Which kind letter be this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To All Nairalanders by Iamagoodgirll: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Thanks
Re: A Letter To All Nairalanders by chatinent: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Thanks and welcome.
Re: A Letter To All Nairalanders by Ahmback(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
I didn't read but this is so true

(1) (Reply)

Rejection / Two Way To Access Whatsapp Back / (story) Sweet S&X With My Son – Season 1 (episode 1 – 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.