Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him (1498 Views)

Putin Announces That Jesus And Mary Were Black. Video Insude / Abdulmumin Jibrin Announces That He Is Leaving APC / Ben Murray-bruce Announces That Silverbird Group Will Only Finance Electric Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by AllahThePig: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Brazilian striker Givanildo Vieira de Sousa has revealed his ex-wife's niece is pregnant with his fourth child.

The football star, 35, dubbed Hulk for his upper-body strength, announced the news via an Instagram post.

He can be seen holding up an ultrasound scan of the baby alongside his wife Camila Sousa, 32 - to whom he was an uncle during his 12-year marriage to ex-wife Iran Angelo.

[img]https://images./46cXaw7YsvvFzw3Ud4rcbl.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./1Dz7Tbi98bJycNg6d0ADnJ.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./3hrSzr0yp1OoqeuoYxHqra.jpg[/img]

Reports of their relationship emerged in December 2019, just five months after de Sousa's marriage with Ms Angelo ended in July of the same year.

The pair married in September last year when 'Hulk' was still playing for Chinese side Shangai SIPG following his split from the mother of his three other children - two sons and daughter.

Alongside an Instagram post showing him lifting his partner off the ground, he wrote: 'Today with a heart full of gratitude to God, I come to share with you that for the fourth time I am being blessed with another child

'My heart overflows with so much happiness and I can only say thank you God.

'We are already looking forward to receiving you child, and we love you unconditionally.

He also shared a video of he and his wife as he lifted her into the air and kissed her while she grabbed onto the baby scans.

It is believed Mr de Sousa told his family about his relationship with Camila in December 2019 - including his three school-age children Ian, Thiago, and Alice.

A spokesman for the striker said in a statement at the time: 'Hulk called the parents and the brother of Camila and told them the truth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10006337/amp/Brazil-striker-Hulk-35-announces-ex-wifes-niece-32-pregnant-fourth-child.html
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by Treasure17(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Prolific striker indeed. Base on our values here, it's an aberration. grin
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by chiiraq802(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
I wish her safe delivery.

If Hulk is happy, Camila is happy. then who am I not to be happy for them.

My only sadness towards Hulk is why he turned down Chelshit and numerous big European clubs to go and sign for Zenith St Petersburg.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by daddytime(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wonderful news.
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by TarOrfeeek: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Look at how disgustingly selfish women are.

Even while married to her Aunt. Emphasis is on the word AUNT.

This woman was banging her AUNT'S husband.

And no form of social restrictions or moral obligations could stop her from still banging him and getting pregnant for him after a divorce from her AUNT.

It's only a fool that projects any morality on women. They're cruel, brutal and undeserving of any pity.
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by GOFRONT(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Well, Me am not surprised at all......why because, in Nigeria here, even Chiamaka Ohiri got pregnant for her elder sister's husband, got pregnant and brought the baby for Nedu to cater for!!!!

Hulk even tried to have gone that extra mile to impregnate his wifey's niece.....

A colleague of mine has impregnated his Wifey's younger sister who lives with them.....

Cross Carpet of Sex everywhere nowadays.
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by Karlovych: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
embarassed embarassed So a niece betrayed her aunt, it is well. I wonder if the ex-wife will be invited to the baby shower
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by DoctorDree(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol.....Hulk don hawk her pvssy
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by SunshineHQ(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Look at how disgustingly selfish women are.

Even while married to her Aunt. Emphasis is on the word AUNT.

This woman was banging her AUNT'S husband.

And no form of social restrictions or moral obligations could stop her from still banging him and getting pregnant for him after a divorce from her AUNT.

It's only a fool that projects any morality on women. They're cruel, brutal and undeserving of any pity.
I thought nigerian girls are the only girls u have problems with, brazillian girls too follow?
Re: Brazilian Footballer Hulk Announces That His Ex-wife's Niece Is Pregnant For Him by muller101(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Striker for cuntus fc.

(1) (Reply)

But What Is Wrong With Some Yourbas? - 2023 Presidency / Gunmen Attack APGA Rally,engage Obiano’s Convoy In Shootout,kill Many In Anambra / SINCE EZE CHIMA WAS BININ PRINCE, HOW COME HIS NAME WAS NEVER Ovia Osas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.