Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? (18294 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
H
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by stunnert(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
She left me because I couldn't buy her iPhone 6

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
embarassed
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by generalwo(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
My daughter..... I don't want her to live the kind of life I lived and am living.... It's tough but on God, things shall improve

8 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by JangoroInvest(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Are you in Gbagada and environ ?
Kindly register for ICT acquired skills;
(web Development, Digital Marketing, Advance Excel, Graphics Design, Computer Basic, Software development, etc.... )
Call: 08105812679

Kindly register for ICT acquired skills;
(web Development, Digital Marketing, Advance Excel, Graphics Design, Computer Basic, Software development, etc.... )
Call: 08105812679

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by EndyEdesonNews(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Because I am a man smiley
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Xfemt(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing motivate me to work hard
I just have it in mind I’ve responsibility and I need to fulfil them as a man

As opportunities come daily I make use of it and the circle Goes on till I depart this wonderful Mother Earth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Lamasta(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Am always afraid of the future from my childhood cos I don't want my family especially my children to suffer the way I do so each time this get to my mind its always like a burden to me which makes me to be a hardworking young man....

13 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Thryphosa(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
My children
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by DSC7: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Person wey no get helper supposed to get sense......... embarassed

9 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by okpas01: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
My ex left me and said she has seen someone better as to her am a good person but can't give her all she wants. I channeled all my energy into a legitimate hustle and less than a year millions came in. Hustling pays if you are dedicated and determined.

14 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Babaken(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2021
When I realized there's nobody to help me like someone to Cry to except God I have to triple my hustle be very careful the way I spend.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by DoctorStylish: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Well not really a situation but situations . Knowing that people will fall your hands in this life .

4 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Drove to one of my favourite estates in this city in 2017, all the residential buildings there were duplexes, and not the average type. What I saw was not only beautiful, but motivating. I left there wondering if I shared the same country with the residents in that estate. Made me realise that I just have change in the bank lol. Motivated me to double my efforts at work.

If you start feeling too comfortable, go check out things you can't afford. Admire them and use them as motivation and as long as you do your work diligently with resilience, nothing will ever stop you.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:
The day my pregnant neighbours wife had to give birth by 1am on a taxi because the husband cant afford a car and her labour started by 11pm, couldn't get a taxi to take her the hospital on time and when we finally got one, it was already 1am and immediately the woman entered the vehicle, her water broke and she starts labouring and boom, the baby came out, blood everywhere, the car was really a mess. The driver begin to cry that we ruin his car grin
The taxi man had to charge them 20K because his car was really a mess.

Then I realised that I just want to give my family the best the life has got to offer, I can't allow my family go through such, never
Lol, this can happen to anyone even with your money. What if their was a curfew or sit at home order in the East? Or for some reasons a strike?

5 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by money121(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Fireson:
Kindly share your story as whatever you have passed through might be other people's motivation today . God bless you all.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by iammolise(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2021
When it dawned on me that; boy! Look there's no one to break your palm kennels for you so you better take everything in your stride and make something of this shit hole you find yourself...

And then there's something called "The Nigerian girlfriend motivation", e go push u pass hard drugs.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2021
DorianD:
Growing up as a young man in my teens, I would say I was relatively good looking but then this deadly allergy knocked me down (cealiac syndrome) and my life was on a downward plunge. I was emaciated and always looking sick.this is basically because I couldn't eat wheat, malt, oat and their derivatives.As a matter of fact its been close to a decade since I last tasted bread, biscuits,noodles,etc. My nutritional needs became deficient.I would at this point need extra bucks to by gluten free products which were relatively expensive.Men! The life no just easy but that has been my major motivation to earn more so I could live a more healthy life.Not like I made it yet but hopes are high....Viva LA Vida!
so sorry to hear you go through that. Were you born and raised in nigeria?
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by bigpicture001: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2021
I knew I was going to be poor if u don't sit up....I don't have rich relatives or siblings...

5 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Rastaramsey(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Damnnnnnnn niggarr
I remember that time vividly when I be newbie for hustle, he get one of my guy wey dey put me through.. he invite me to him house oneday so as I reach there, I ask him small bro say where he dey?? Dat one yarn me say he dey house... I cum reason him brother say make he tell him brother say I don reach... Naso he shout say tell him I no dey house....
He shock me well well ooo pesin wey invite me cum wey I still hear him voice... Now wey I don dey ball, he cum dey use style dey gum l..body...m

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2021
DorianD:
Growing up as a young man in my teens, I would say I was relatively good looking but then this deadly allergy knocked me down (cealiac syndrome) and my life was on a downward plunge. I was emaciated and always looking sick.this is basically because I couldn't eat wheat, malt, oat and their derivatives.As a matter of fact its been close to a decade since I last tasted bread, biscuits,noodles,etc. My nutritional needs became deficient.I would at this point need extra bucks to by gluten free products which were relatively expensive.Men! The life no just easy but that has been my major motivation to earn more so I could live a more healthy life.Not like I made it yet but hopes are high....Viva LA Vida!
so sorry to hear you go through that. Were you born and raised in nigeria? It's really rare here.
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Opoki(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2021
My daughter, anytime I look into her face, I get the whole motivation I need bro.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Ok12345(f): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2021
When my mom went to abbatior to wash cow intestines to feed us,my dad was enjoying his life at Abuja ,,I was bleeding from my heart as I was fetching water for her that day....

I thank God for today sha,story don change. Bleep MARRIAGE!!!!

I go still buy you Car my mama,u too suffer for marriage embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Toks2008(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2021
InvestorO:
Poverty ya were gaan and the fact that shame and ego no fit let me ask people for help & favours

Who person wan even ask for help these days when everybody eye dey red.

Even Dangote sef dey owe money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by peacettw: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2021
I have always had a healthy respect for money. The thought of ever depending on anyone to maintain my standard of living always spurs me on to make smart financial choices.

I steer away from unnecessary things and only spend when absolutely necessary which include food for my family, electricity bills, Internet data, and online courses to further my career and to create alternative streams of income.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
DorianD:
Good morning, your post touched me, I pray God heals you and perfects your health......you will not die young, you will live long ......I salute your tenacity and courageous spirit!!!!!! You are an inspiration

15 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by ospreywin(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Bi ako ri Eni feyin ti, bi Ole laari.....

1 Like

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by eedimo(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
My parents; they are my motivation.
Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by McStoic(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2021
I saw people who I am very better than doing it, so I also knew I can do it. I was like " if people with lesser know-hows and exposure can attempt it, why cann't I take things notches higher and set the trend?!

3 Likes

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2021
I overheard my neighbor using the other neighbor as example to her son...she was like if you don't want to end up like chinedu's father...you have to be serious about your life...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Nicklaus619:
The day my pregnant neighbours wife had to give birth by 1am on a taxi because the husband cant afford a car and her labour started by 11pm, couldn't get a taxi to take her the hospital on time and when we finally got one, it was already 1am and immediately the woman entered the vehicle, her water broke and she starts labouring and boom, the baby came out, blood everywhere, the car was really a mess. The driver begin to cry that we ruin his car grin
The taxi man had to charge them 20K because his car was really a mess.

Then I realised that I just want to give my family the best the life has got to offer, I can't allow my family go through such, never
driver that should be happy a woman gave birth safely, he was unhappy , so if she had died in his car, will he still charge them?? This world truly lack Angels with good heart

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Custom Recruitment Exercise / Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. / Federal University Wukari 2015 Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.