Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined (5581 Views)

Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate / VAT: Oyo Seeks To Join Rivers State In Suit Against FG / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (2) (3) (4)

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2021
traihit:

Well....Oyo still has a long way to go judging by how the state began. We shouldn't even be comparing Oyo State with any state in the South East.
l

Oyo is five states below Anambra state in economy

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by traihit: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2021
post=105990552:
l

Oyo is five states below Anambra state in economy

Good for them!
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Notasyouthink: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Factshunter:

[b][/b]

Did you read your own screen shot or you just didn't understand the message/content therein?

Looll grin cool
Is a pity you didn't understand the whole thing yet you rushed to make jest of yourself.
What I want you to understand is that they this government has been in the business of forcing some persons or group of people to lie.

That Mr kale did not budge does not mean that, other willing tools will not budge.
I used my screenshot to prove that most statistics under this government are loads of lies.
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Factshunter: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Is a pity you didn't understand the whole thing yet you rushed to make jest of yourself.
What I want you to understand is that they this government has been in the business of forcing some persons or group of people to lie.

That Mr kale did not budge does not mean that, other willing tools will not budge.
I used my screenshot to prove that most statistics under this government are loads of lies.

It's indeed a pity you lack comprehension and at the same time you are still trying so hard to justify your failure and lack of comprehension. Mr. Endeavor to read and under the content of said news. Jeeeeeezzz grin
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by LLiKYekoba: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Trumann:

Kindly shut up your dirty mouth. The East is NOT supporting VAT for states. Notable Igbo traitors like Umahi and the one in Imo have come out to say they don't support VAT for states. So, don't put Igbos and VAT for states in the same sentence.

Mr ewedu-muncher, can you in all honesty say that Umahi and Uzodimgba are currently popular among easterners? Is Uzodimgba even an elected governor or a Supreme court-appointed governor?

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Aderewah: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Mr ewedu-muncher, can you in all honesty say that Umahi and Uzodimgba are currently popular among easterners? Is Uzodimgba even an elected governor or a Supreme court-appointed governor?

But you think every yoruba support tinubu? Even after 40% of yorubas voted against Tinubu interest in 2019. Hypocrite.
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Aderewah: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:

If SE is viable as you say, why are people not rushing there to do business and get jobs?

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Notasyouthink: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Aderewah:

If SE is viable as you say, why are people not rushing there to do business and get jobs?
If SE is not viable as you agents of mischief want us to believe, why are you lots against Biafra??
Why can't the government of the day give them Biafra since that is what they want??

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Trumann: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Akpu guzzling pig, Uzodinma and Umahi are your leaders. When they have meetings of Igbo Governors, they represent you. Whether they are popular or not is not my concern. Igbos don't have a single politician that is popular and that's why you are in political wilderness.
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Corporate2020: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm a Yoruba man but this is fake news

Let's see the shape of your head if it's Flat or Cone.
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Fahdiga(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Corporate2020:

Let's see the shape of your head if it's Flat or Cone.
I have a shiny cone head just like Tinubu's own
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Notasyouthink: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Factshunter:

It's indeed a pity you lack comprehension and at the same time you are still trying so hard to justify your failure and lack of comprehension. Mr. Endeavor to read and under the content of said news. Jeeeeeezzz grin
Honestly speaking you are the one that lacks comprehension here. I've told you what my post is all about and you are still making jest of yourself.

Haba!
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Aderewah: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
If SE is not viable as you agents of mischief want us to believe, why are you lots against Biafra??
Why can't the government of the day give them Biafra since that is what they want??

Your new country is not my problem. I'm just telling you that in this present contraption, SE is nothing compared to SW.
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Notasyouthink: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Aderewah:

Your new country is not my problem. I'm just telling you that in this present contraption, SE is nothing compared to SW.
But innoson car plant is in SE yet he is progressing and not borrowing like your president.
Lagos is the only state in SW that I will say is viable and that is because, lagos has seaports, international airport and lagos was built collectively and with our hard earned resources as former state capital.

You yorubas are not suppose to be taking glory from other people's sweat.

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by adekolaelect(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
BKayy:

This Oyo?
yes an accommodation for you migrators .... Only oyo generating income more than all south east and you can come her to post Roof's pictures ?

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by dealslip(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
All of you making comparisms and disturbing a thread should sit down and examine yourself. Nigeria as a whole is infrastructurally deficient. Every state has at least 80% slum and 10% urban structure and 10% elite environment. Comparing your shameful states with each other is very very sad. I said here the other day that Nigerian politicians have so damaged our youth, that you guys are comparing rot with each other. Instead of coming together and opposing those that are responsible for making your lives better, you are praising the rubbish works they did that can't even compare to Secondary Schools abroad. Please stop disturbing the thread with all those ugly pictures whether east, north, south or west. thank you
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Aderewah: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
But innoson car plant is in SE yet he is progressing and not borrowing like your president.
Lagos is the only state in SW that I will say is viable and that is because, lagos has seaports, international airport and lagos was built collectively and with our hard earned resources as former state capital.

1. Innoson is nothing compared to yoruba industrial giants like Eleganza or Otudeko.

2. Seaports and airports are nothing. Many African countries have them and are still poor.

3. Service industry drive economies. Doctors, lawyers etc and yorubas are majority because they're the most educated. Your people only sell okrikas and engine plugs.

4. Only lagos island was capital. Lagos was built by yorubas since yorubas are the ones in government, entertainment, religion and every other industry.

Verdict: You're a jealous clowning flatiron.

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Notasyouthink: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Aderewah:

1. Innoson is nothing compared to yoruba industrial giants like Eleganza or Otudeko.

2. Seaports and airports are nothing. Many African countries have them and are still poor.

3. Service industry drive economies. Doctors, lawyers etc and yorubas are majority because they're the most educated. Your people only sell okrikas and engine plugs.

4. Only lagos island was capital. Lagos was built by yorubas since yorubas are the ones in government, entertainment, religion and every other industry.

Verdict: You're a jealous clowning flatiron.
Rubbish and concocted fake statistics is what is killing you envious nitwitted coneheaded.

1) how did you come to conclusion that Innoson is nothing compared to ordinary eleganzer??

2) Seaport is nothing in your feeble and lying mind, but the fact remains that it attracts huge traffic most Igbo importers now resident in lagos because of that and we all know their contributions in lagos as a result of that.

3)The same fake statistics is at play here, how can you tell me that yorubas most doctors and lawyers are yorubas because they are the most educated. When and where did you conduct a census for such??
Is it only okirika and plugs you know Igbos sell??
With these alone a sane person can see in black and white that you are a very cheap liar and a mischief maker.

4) Another lies from a lying and mischievous coneheaded afonja. Yorubas built Lagos grin grin grin which yorubas?? Is it the ones that have succeeded in selling all parts of lagos to strangers or is there another kind of yorubas that I don't know of??

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Factshunter: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Honestly speaking you are the one that lacks comprehension here. I've told you what my post is all about and you are still making jest of yourself.

Haba!

Your post is about nothing other than self-induced belief and wishful thinking.

Bring forth the said content/news and let me help you grin

If Kale did not budge and the rest are yet to come out and says otherwise why then would you conjured your own message and call it fact?

Imao

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Aderewah: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Rubbish and concocted fake statistics is what is killing you envious nitwitted coneheaded.

1) how did you come to conclusion that Innoson is nothing compared to ordinary eleganzer??

2) Seaport is nothing in your feeble and lying mind, but the fact remains that it attracts huge traffic most Igbo importers now resident in lagos because of that and we all know their contributions in lagos as a result of that.

3)The same fake statistics is at play here, how can you tell me that yorubas most doctors and lawyers are yorubas because they are the most educated. When and where did you conduct a census for such??
Is it only okirika and plugs you know Igbos sell??
With these alone a sane person can see in black and white that you are a very cheap liar and a mischief maker.

4) Another lies from a lying and mischievous coneheaded afonja. Yorubas built Lagos grin grin grin which yorubas?? Is it the ones that have succeeded in selling all parts of lagos to strangers or is there another kind of yorubas that I don't know of??

You're the one wailing and concocting lies from your black ugly flat head.

1. Okoya was once top ten richest men in Nigeria. Innoson has never been top 100. We grew up using eleganza pens and plastic products. Innoson only sells his coupled cars because government patronise him. Okoya is not his mate anywhere.

2. You're delusional. If port is the only reason igbos are in lagos, they will just buy and go and sell in the North. The real reason is because of the customers. Yorubas have the morning to buy. If igbos have port in SE today, they'll still crawl back to lagos, ogun and oyo because that's where the market is. Unless traders want to be patronising traders in your landlocked region. Lagos is wealthy because people can buy not cos of port. Togo and Benin have ports but are still poor.

3. Everyone knows from antecedents yorubas have the highest numbers of quality universities and professors in their region with 98% local studentship. To any intelligent mind, it gives that these universities produce the vast majority of professionals who are Yoruba. But I expect a jealous, rejected jew to dent against overwhelming evidence.

4. Yorubas built lagos. It's a fact you people will rather die than admit. You claim you bought all of lagos. Let's entertain that stupid thought for a second. If you did, it means igboa are atleast 30% of lagos population. Some even like to claim 50. But you're not in house of rep. You have no popular igbo politician in lagos. No governor or deputy. You're just clowns. Nothing in the wider lagos. Less than 2m in population. Less than 5% of properties ownership. Just loud noise makers refusing to accept Yorubas are superior in every way.

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Notasyouthink: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Factshunter:

Your post is about nothing other than self-induced belief and wishful thinking.

Bring forth the said content/news and let me help you grin

If Kale did not budge and the rest are yet to come out and says otherwise why then would you conjured your own message and call it fact?

Imao
Why are you shooting yourself on your own leg??
Mr kale made us to understand something (if you can make good use of your brain) and that is, that this Buhari regime is always in the business of forcing people to do something that is not in line with goodwill.

Mr kale here is one of their escaped victims who exposed them because he refused to do their bidding.
Others that allowed themselves to be used as willing tools can not come out I don't need to tell you that because you are supposed to know.
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Factshunter: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Why are you shooting yourself on your own leg??
Mr kale made us to understand something (if you can make good use of your brain) and that is, that this Buhari regime is always in the business of forcing people to do something that is not in line with goodwill.

Mr kale here is one of their escaped victims who exposed them because he refused to do their bidding.
Others that allowed themselves to be used as willing tools can not come out I don't need to tell you that because you are supposed to know.

Shooting myself on the leg? What an irony. Any educated person can see what's true and what's not. You don't just pull some stuffs off your head and impose it on fat reality.

Except the words " did not budge " means another thing in your eldorado and wonder land, dude! grin

Oh at the bolded so says you after all, at last. So why are you here in the first place, what for, kwa!

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Cantonese: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Aderewah:

Amen. They still won't catch up. Oyo is more developed than all SE put together.

That’s why people like you will always be misinformed.

Your myopia is very deep!

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Inspirelove: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
BKayy:

This Oyo?

The mistake u are making is that, people are living in those building and the people are eating, bathing and wearing cloths and VAT are takin from them.

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Inspirelove: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
post=105984772:

Dumbo vat doesn't measure economy otondo

If value added Tax is not a measure of economy, what else sir ?
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Ovamboland(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Only smart people can profit from the sweat of others like USA, Canada everyone is rushing to
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by genii96(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Southerners fighting each other while the north bleeds them dry, fools
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by AlphaCEO: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2021
maxell:

This Oyo

[img]https:///65535/51254071786_cb0c9f30c2_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/51254307983_094f8f661c_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/51254822469_02534b2976_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/51253347267_195ec8cc56_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/51254065406_4c9b2437e7_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/51254339193_49aea917e0_b_d.jpg[/img]
Awesome images from
Oyo State! Gongo Aso! grin

More can be achieved in Nigeria if all the states can have true autonomy to utilize the human and material resources in their states and/or regions for the good of all.

Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Gabkosh: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Gabkosh: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
post=105984679:

Oyo state is five states below Anambra in Economy
Hahaha, from industry, you changed narrative to economy. You are trying hard Hahahahahaha.

Check what you posted, ogun dust your Anambra in industry.

Your Anambra no even reach Ondo in industry Hahahahahaha
Re: VAT: Oyo Generates More VAT Than The Whole Of South Eastern States Combined by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
AlphaCEO:

Awesome images from
Oyo State! Gongo Aso! grin

More can be achieved in Nigeria if all the states can have true autonomy to utilize the human and material resources in their states and/or regions for the good of all.

Why? Why? Where are all my beloved brown roofs. I’m in sifia pains.

'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu / What Is Your Say About Lagos Roads? / Nyako's Impeachment: Adamawa Now Has Two Governors In Pdp's Comedy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62