Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) (34104 Views)

Femi Adesina Replies Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari Being ‘jubril Of Sudan’ / President Buhari Being Dressed By His Children In Daura / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by tujays(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Story for the gods

You eat free food
Drive free cars
Wear free cloth
Collect allowance when you are not working
Get free data
Free security and everything

Noor Buhari ko Ajinomoto Buhari ni

Perhaps she wanted to write TASTY instead of TESTING
bitter and envious souls. she no send you come from poverty striking lineage. next life choose wisely. okpokri grin
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
tujays:
bitter and envious souls. she no send you come from poverty striking lineage. next life choose wisely. okpokri grin

If I talk now they will say I am broke shaming you but I have to tell you this,
I don't know your age but I am 28 years and what I have achieved at 28 I am so sure that nobody in your lineage has achieved it.

Broke dimwit
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Naijatask: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's part of those teenage girls cruising in and around Abuja main city in the latest Gwagons, Rangrovers, Bentleys and Rolls.

Anytime I see them pass by in a convoy, I'd always stand transfixed like a mahogany in my faded polo and ripple jeans trouser, Open and twist my mouth awkwardly, stare until they fade in the distance. undecided embarassed
One day I was wandering on an empty stomach under the Abuja hot sun like a sheep without a Shepherd when I saw them coming from a corner... They were about 7 in number all in a brand new 2020 Range and Gwagon automobiles...

As always I was dramatically dumb and stood on the sidewalk staring while they drove by noiselessly.

Some of them had their tinted glasses wound down. Giving me a glimpse of the Inside. They were young, gorgeous and naturally beautiful girls...Each of them mounted the wheels with
towering confidence only mad money could provide. Some of them had their little Sisters sitted beside them. I guessed they were coming back from a lavish shopping.
One even winked at me or so I thought.

Like always, I was lost. Then thoughtfully said " omoh! see levels oo. If I carelessly meet just a single one of them, Na to give her belle straight up!"

I guessed it wasn't me speaking but that hot headed guy inside me embarassed that nigga sha.

I continued my long walk with a defeated spirit.

You would make a great writer if you put in the effort
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Story for the gods

You eat free food
Drive free cars
Wear free cloth
Get free data

How are these things you mentioned free?

Did you know how much her father worked to get where he is?

Oga, nothing is free. Her father has very well paid his dues.

Do you know what it means to contest and loose a presidential election three consecutively times?

Una own na just to open mouth to talk nonsense...
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Frenzy01(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ewo tuni testing ninu oro baii

Contact me Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by tujays(m): 1:26am On Sep 21, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If I talk now they will say I am broke shaming you but I have to tell you this,
I don't know your age but I am 28 years and what I have achieved at 28 I am so sure that nobody in your lineage has achieved it.

Broke dimwit
lmao clown. only empty vessels talk this way. people who have achieved much In life don't have time for hatred talk less of coming Into Nairaland to curse on people that are far better than them. you are clearly a frustrated soul. You claim to have achieved more than My lineage even when you have no single Idea of who I am and I agree with you knowing you're just deluded grin but don't Divert from the topic and the fact that Buhari and His daughters are millions miles away from your poverty striking lineage. grin I don't know you and don't wanna know you but one thing for sure is I'm not an Ignorant lame ass chest beater like you, I don't trash talk people randomly on social media I know nothing of... "A fool at 28" grin
Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2021
Generalwoodz:
She's part of those teenage girls cruising in and around Abuja main city in the latest Gwagons, Rangrovers, Bentleys and Rolls.

Anytime I see them pass by in a convoy, I'd always stand transfixed like a mahogany in my faded polo and ripple jeans trouser, Open and twist my mouth awkwardly, stare until they fade in the distance. undecided embarassed
One day I was wandering on an empty stomach under the Abuja hot sun like a sheep without a Shepherd when I saw them coming from a corner... They were about 7 in number all in a brand new 2020 Range and Gwagon automobiles...

As always I was dramatically dumb and stood on the sidewalk staring while they drove by noiselessly.

Some of them had their tinted glasses wound down. Giving me a glimpse of the Inside. They were young, gorgeous and naturally beautiful girls...Each of them mounted the wheels with
towering confidence only mad money could provide. Some of them had their little Sisters sitted beside them. I guessed they were coming back from a lavish shopping.
One even winked at me or so I thought.

Like always, I was lost. Then thoughtfully said " omoh! see levels oo. If I carelessly meet just a single one of them, Na to give her belle straight up!"

I guessed it wasn't me speaking but that hot headed guy inside me embarassed that nigga sha.

I continued my long walk with a defeated spirit.
You're a good writer.

Re: Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) by Plugsk(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Omo see finishing cheesy
Charmingrascal:
Story for the gods

You eat free food
Drive free cars
Wear free cloth
Get free data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement / Dino Melaye Reacts To Increase In Fuel Price / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.