Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Should I Do To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Her? (739 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Her? by donvoice(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you are in the shoe of these people, what will you do?

1. The Wife

2. The Husband

3. The Ex

4. The counselor

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
The wife should open up to the husband and the husband should forgive and forget,a good man makes and build his home but a bad man destroy his home.
Re: What Should I Do To Her? by lilvicky68(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
The wife should open up to the husband and the husband should forgive and forget,a good man makes and build his home but a bad man destroy his home.
Forgiving her is not the problem but he should make sure he forgets her at her parents..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:

Preachhhh, sistur!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

Forgiving her is not the problem but he should make sure he forgets her at her parents..
What does that make him?good men don't destroy their homes
Re: What Should I Do To Her? by lilvicky68(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
What does that make him?good men don't destroy their homes
No..
good men dont destroy their wife's face with blows..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by chatinent: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hidden truth: Even if you go to the bank to withdraw it, there will still be a transaction receipt.

The wife even had an affair with the ex...which I am sure ended in a hotel close to First Bank.

To save her marriage, she better provides the money anyhow she can or kuku relocate to her father's house (which father's house?? undecided).. kuku relocate to one prison in peace!
Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
undecided
Mennnnnnnn,the kind smack down wey I go give her instantly en, undertaker own go be like a learner undecided
Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Snitch24(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:

This comment is full of hypocrisy
I'm so sure your nt ok
As for me that's the end of whatsoever itnos between us

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Which kind mumu talk be this one again na? undecided. Abeg carry your mumu opinion go front,we don't need such kind of senseless advice here undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by SuperNova33: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
The women who commented above are shameless...I wish I knew your husband's so I can show them this get out of jail free card you have commented ...

He should forgive her ... a woman that can have a relationship with her ex and be foolish enough to give him the money her husband trusted her to keep ... and you say forgive her?

Are you for real tho? Like can you hear your self ? A man builds a home but not with a hoe... women like that belongs to the streets!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Godada(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
SuperNova33:
The women who commented above are shameless...I wish I knew your husband's so I can show them this get out of jail free card you have commented ...

He should forgive her ... a woman that can have a relationship with her ex and be foolish enough to give him the money her husband trusted her to keep ... and you say forgive her?

Are you for real tho? Like can you hear your self ? A man builds a home but not with a hoe... women like that belongs to the streets!!!

Well said. The pussy cartel aka women helping women is as old as time.

If a man did this, you will see them start saying something else.

Case in point...that girl that killed that TV CEO. Women all over tries to trivialise the issue

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:

I wonder what was going on through your head when you typed this...

The husband trusted his wife with not just the knowledge of that amount of money (openness/transparency), but with the entire sum (honesty)... These are traits a "good" husband should have...

And yet, the wife broke that trust by not breaking communication with her ex, but meeting him for lunch or dinner (cheating), telling him about the money her husband gave to her (inability to keep her husband's secret) and releasing the amount without her husband's knowledge or consent (dishonesty)... These are all traits of a bad wife...

Rather than you condemning the woman's actions, you trivialize the matter and just expect the man to "forgive and forget"?

If this was the reverse, would you still trivialize it? Would you say "the husband should just open up to the wife and the wife should forgive and forget..."

I honestly wouldn't know exactly how I'd react, but one thing is for sure, the supposed wife will NEVER EVER have access to the knowledge of my money, talkless of accessing the money itself...

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Her? by Chinehz(f): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
I'm already vexed on behalf of the husband.... angry angry
She should better provide that money ooh...why did she not give her personal money to her ex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding / When Last Did Anyone Hear From Pastor Righteousness?? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.