Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) (42106 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

Trash!!
U and FFK share something In common....... Hypocrisy.

Hypocrites calling other people hypocrites.'

When that loud mouth was on your side, you saw nothing wrong with him even though he was with APC before running to PDP, it was never a source of headache and frustration for you, not that he joined APC, you all of a sudden developed migraine and malaria.

This is what I don't get, is the man's personal choice a major criteria for where your next cup of gari or bowl of akpu will come from? You see how pointless and redundant you people sound with your tears of sorrow over another man's life?

It's as if den don take wailing, frustration and sorrow swear for you people.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by TundeEdnut35(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bigot you are right just like orji uzor kalu, ken nnamani, Chris ngige, umahi and some daft and dumb igbo governors who defected to Apc and how Igbo governors in the yeast were absent during southern governors meeting that was recently held in enugu the real traitors, saboteurs and aggressors of this dastardly act are the Igbos
Yungmil:
If a Yoruba man tells you to wait, just run. If he says run my guy carry mat lie down and sleep, no shaking.
These people can't be trusted.
Know these and know peace
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by majole: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
FFK is having fun
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by PrettySmart(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
With just 5k, I can host this FFK guy grin

1 Like

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Welcome to a progressive party who is committed in infrastructural development of the country while the evil party who looted our country Treasury for 16years are busy engaging in all manner of evil just to paint the progressive administration in bad light.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Eyoh01(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Did he sing? Biko
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Just give Femi food and...m.............m........obj
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

Hypocrites calling other people hypocrites.'

When that loud mouth was on your side, you saw nothing wrong with him even though he was with APC before running to PDP, it was never a source of headache and frustration for you, not that he joined APC, you all of a sudden developed migraine and malaria.

This is what I don't get, is the man's personal choice a major criteria for where your next cup of gari or bowl of akpu will come from? You see how pointless and redundant you people sound with your tears of sorrow over another man's life?

It's as if den don take wailing, frustration and sorrow swear for you people.

NGpatriot
For your information.... I don't do party and Individual politics.
I have never liked FFK,he is a gluttonous fool.
I detest gluttons, they don't have shame and integrity.
I live healthy,I am cheerful and optimistic.
I have known this moniker for some time now,u rarely make a full sensible statement.
Go back and read your comments and see if there is any sense in it.
My allegiance is to God first then my country, not party or individuals.
You think I will rush to a thread to defend APC/PDP?... Rubbish
Your thinking is shallow like the stooge in Aso Rock you and that Scallywag Manna always seem to defend.

Even if Buhari was a tissue....
I wouldn't use him to wipe my A**.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Ibkhaleel: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Truthissupreme:
Akume chopping at the expense of his benue people who get slaughtered by fulani terrorists

Ffk chopping at the expense of all he has critized this government of
[/s] useless bigot who has ntn to say but lies and hatred....shameless dirty swine!

The more you spread hate the more i expose you

Dear FFK, pls reset the mind of million Nigerians you planted hatred in .
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Dronedude(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
FFK needs to regain the weight he lost all this while. And the APC politicians know his problem and they are fast taking turns to feed him.

2 Likes

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Just show FFK food......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=wallstreetnews post=105982365][/quote] Welcome party
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Betallion: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Free Food King cheesy

1 Like

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ffk and yawa are brothers, always working for food grin
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Arabaincubus: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hunger is a bad emotion indeed! Anyways, that emotion is now being attended to for FFK.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Dminister(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
This is why he decamped to APC so they can always give him food to eat. He was almost bankrupted with the number of Children, Ex wives and girl friends. He needed to be rescued and he got it.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crossroad1:
After you've given ffk good, you can use him as you like...
This man knows ffk's weakness, he will use him to his advantage

See him laughing sheepishly at food..
FFK, for food only..
Agbaya alatenuje

Apc seems smart in their game of Politics. We might have a repeat of 2015. Apc has a focus to regroup and get back their lost image by poaching and working it anybody who can help them achieve their goals even Jonathan they are will to work with if he will join.

Bt what is Pdp doing? No vision, no focus just looking for the best way to replay 2019 Atiku script bt wike is having none of it and so they are fighting for the soul of an empty party.

Atiku is desperate and wants to fulfill his longtime dream despite knowing its turn for the south. Will Atiku support Pdp if they pick a southern candidate? Highly doubtful.

Like it or not FFK will launder Apc’s image and make them look like saints and a changed party to many Nigerians and even opposition politicians. A smart move from Apc sadly Pdp is busy trying to answer the Atiku saga.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
BobbieZion:

NGpatriot
For your information.... I don't do party and Individual politics.
I have never liked FFK,he is a gluttonous fool.
I detest gluttons, they don't have shame and integrity.
I live healthy,I am cheerful and optimistic.
I have known this moniker for some time now,u rarely make a full sensible statement.
Go back and read your comments and see if there is any sense in it.
My allegiance is to God first then my country, not party or individuals.
You think I will rush to a thread to defend APC/PDP?... Rubbish
Your thinking is shallow like the stooge in Aso Rock you and that Scallywag Manna always seem to defend.

Even if Buhari was a tissue....
I wouldn't use him to wipe my A**.

Silly and hypocritical ipob, you don't do party and individual politics, but you are here wailing, lamenting and catching fever and malaria over party, over individual and politics?

Are you confused or delusional, or just cluelessly and mentally aimless.

Your losers are trying to commit suicide because of another man's life, a man that is not your elected official, you did not vote for him and he's not even collecting 1 kobo allocation in the name of your village.

Look here, freedom of association is not a crime in Nigeria, it's a constitutional right and you wailing and frustrated Igbos can not take that right away from him or the next man.

Cowards.. grin
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Swinger60(f): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hemanwel:
I have read hundreds of posts/comments on various social media platforms about the man FFK and honestly I still have not found the right word that best describes him.

Nigga is much worse than I have read of him
I concur.

An elder that lacks intergrity, morals and shame.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by eeetuk(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
The attention given to Femi Fani Kayode after he joined APC is sickening. He posed picture of himself and president Buhari standing side by side. All the newspapers in Nigeria had picture of Femi Fani Kayode on their front page. Today the picture of Femi Fani Kayode having lunch with former governor of Benue state is being shared nation wide.

This begs one question: how important is Femi Fani Kayode in Nigerian politics?

I would argue here that Femi Fani Kayode is not political relevant at all. He is not Awolowo. He is not Abiola. He is not OBJ. And he is not Akintola

Awolowo, Abiola, OBJ and Akintola are leaders who can guarantee you winning all states in the south west. That is what I call political relevant.

But he is a job seeker. He is broke. He joined APC because he sees opportunities to advantage of weak Buhari administration to get in and steal money.

In the next few days, I am told by multiple sources that Femi Fani Kayode is going to be appointed managing director of a government agency. That will open the doors for him to steal like a bank robber.

Who wants to bet on this?
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jagaban himself
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
This man is master in asslicking and being bankrolled by even the devil

1 Like

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Femi no dey take food joke ... hungry man where belle go I go
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:
Dem use food swear for this guy true true. Just look at his eyes when he sees food. En chest go dey do am as if en wan lock if en no chop am.

Kayode, I ask you, nri oga -egbu gị chineke nnam eh!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Help2020: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Quote of The Day: "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy, provide him food,he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" ~ General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd) 2015

1 Like

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Franking: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Stomach infrastructure. FFK is a hungry politician.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2021
I just dey sorry 4 this man.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Maski87: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2021
E pain dem oooo.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by muller101(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
post=105983424:
Where are the wailing wailers they this yeye fowl is their God and savior throughout the years of looting.
He even abused the greatest igbo that ever lived telling them the part of the body ikemba wife has tattoos on her privates.
But because he was abusing the president, they paid no mind for it.
Yeye children of frustrations,
shame on your lives one by one.
Make una see una lives outside.
All enemies of Nigeria that prays for violence and deaths always, una suffering go continue for long.

God bless all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
[/s]
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 1:32am On Sep 20, 2021
FashionCookie:
I just dey sorry 4 this man.

You feel sorry for the man because his life and happiness depends on you feeling sorry for him?

You people are just too ridiculous, you haven't finished worrying about your own life, but you are feeling sorry for another man who is going on about his business.

Let me know when the bank let you collect money because you feel sorry for FFK..

Jobless people.
Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by moshino(m): 1:42am On Sep 20, 2021
CXLVII:
Femi just use PDP pass turns on Igbo ladies

Full option Yoruba demon

What has party affiliation got to do with Igbo ladies?

Smh, I guess common sense is not common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop #EndSARS Protests - Ahmad Lawan, Gbajabiamila Tell Protesters / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.