Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883693 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by zhukafa(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
suxes2005:

Got a better one?

Sheyi

which university did you find. Please lets share.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
suxes2005:

Got a better one?

Sheyi

Nope, most schl i saw only have winter intake.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rubenic(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zhukafa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
rubenic:
I already have my admission letter from University of Jena...I no get 8000euro to open block account. Sponsor letter from within Germany would have been the easiest but i no get person there. Can u help?

how do you go about the admission offer. Please share details.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
zhukafa:

how do you go about the admission offer. Please share details.

U av d sch's name, visit dia website, check dia req and get tins done.

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by b03liberty(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
futurewise11:
The only route I think is for student.
For holland,if you have enough cash with your o level,university in holland can even get u ur visa.just apply and transfer there fee to them they will do all the visa processing for u.
For germany,if u can afford 1.6m,with ur o level.u can apply for admission and use d 1.6m for the block account,with that ur visa is 75 percent sure

Just my 2cent
...thanx bro.plz no any europe nation or shengei that i can enter for huzzling? am not a student.
thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rubenic(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
[
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rubenic(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
.cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Pls don't introduce anybody to anything anywhere.pls scammer and visa agent stay out of dis thread.justwise where are u?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zhukafa(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2012
rubenic:
The application process is quite straight forward. I filled the application form online, uploaded my credentials and mailed the printed application to the school.cheers

thanks for the kind response. Did you do your language program?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rubenic(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2012
kk
Re: German Embassy And Visa by b03liberty(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
futurewise11:
The only route I think is for student.
For holland,if you have enough cash with your o level,university in holland can even get u ur visa.just apply and transfer there fee to them they will do all the visa processing for u.
For germany,if u can afford 1.6m,with ur o level.u can apply for admission and use d 1.6m for the block account,with that ur visa is 75 percent sure

Just my 2cent
thnx bros 4 ur opinion.like how much do u think wil land me to holland with my o level as a student...thnx god bless
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Just contact some uni in holland,dey will tell u there current fee and admision reqiurement.I can't say specificaly.

Pls don't derail this tread.its strictly for german visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Gudnicedeals: 1:32am On Sep 21, 2012
rubenic:
The application process is quite straight forward. I filled the application form online, uploaded my credentials and mailed the printed application to the school.cheers

Please did you obtained the letter from ministry of education as proof that you were taught in english like jejet adviced?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by rubenic(m): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2012
kk
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
@futurewise
av u gotten any info abt d schl that admitt 4 this summer-pls drop it or inbox me..

Regards!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by usewisdom: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
suxes2005: Rubenic,

Its somehow ooo. D best advice is 2 get someone in Germany. The people I have there use this as business.

I can introduce you to someone BUT simply at your own risk

Sheyi

Nairalanders, if you like you hear, if you like you continue dealing with Suxes2005.
Suxes2005 is a SCAMMER. If you dont believe me, wait for me, i will post all my converstaions with him, all transactions with my cosuin, etc how he scammed my cousin for in the name of getting him SA visa. I will post you our agreement, and how he start changing stories from A to Z. And those involve converstaions. Infact you will be shocked. He's just here pretending to be good one and God fearing to fools like him. trust me, he has scammed many here. You will see enoguh excuses from him here in few minutes or days. He is a confirmed SCAMMER. He pretends a lot. And he will decuieve you with Christianity sweet words. I was warned but i couldn't listen. trust me guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by usewisdom: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
suxes2005:

U av d sch's name, visit dia website, check dia req and get tins done.

Sheyi

Nairalanders, if you like you hear, if you like you continue dealing with Suxes2005.
Suxes2005 is a SCAMMER. If you dont believe me, wait for me, i will post all my converstaions with him, all transactions with my cosuin, etc how he scammed my cousin for in the name of getting him SA visa. I will post you our agreement, and how he start changing stories from A to Z. And those involve converstaions. Infact you will be shocked. He's just here pretending to be good one and God fearing to fools like him. trust me, he has scammed many here. You will see enoguh excuses from him here in few minutes or days. He is a confirmed SCAMMER. He pretends a lot. And he will decuieve you with Christianity sweet words. I was warned but i couldn't listen. trust me guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by usewisdom: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
suxes2005: I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.
Only 2 were not given. 1 was asked 2 provide additional docu while d oda was refused.
If u realy need to go schengen, try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa.
Need more info PLz ASK Here. Dnt call me nor text.

Re: German Embassy And Visa by usewisdom: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
suxes2005:

Of course, yes. Price, I don't know!

Jejet and simplyD should help us out here....

@all, I'm sorry for not coming on board always,
have been busy. Trying to put 'erthing in place to
launch a new site and clients job too... but will
always come to this thread.

Sheyi

Sharrappppp YOU ARE A SCAMMER
Re: German Embassy And Visa by b03liberty(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
usewisdom:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tjay2: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
pple pls i need to know any university that is accepting applications against JAN OR FEB 2013.....i just saw this thread and i intend to start my application rite away...thanks in advance .....
NB. I ALREADY CHECKED ALL THE SITES ABOVE, I NEED SPECIFIC ANSWERS...GOD BLESS U ALL FOR THE IMMENSE INFO kiss wink
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Gudnicedeals: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
usewisdom:

Sharrappppp YOU ARE A SCAMMER

What is all these? You have already state your warning and it is noted. Since no one has asked anyone for money or scam anyone here, i think this thread should be kept alive.

Or am i the only one who feel this way
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
@usewisdom
yeah,don't over do it,it has been noted by evryone and we are waiting 4 him 2 come and claim his innocence. Then we need anoda prove frm any other persn that he has done desame to cos we can't jst accept wht u said here,we need anoda proof.

Wht i knw is that,anyone bhaves like wolf inside a sheep clothing shall be caught 1day !!!

@Tjay

Are u going 4 UG or PG?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tjay2: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
UG.....I REALLY NEED A UNI LIKE ASAP PREFERRED COURSE WILL BE INFORMATION TECH,INFO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM,ICT...... COS I ALREADY HAVE A DIPLOMA IN THE LISTED COURSES THANKS @Demaejy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Demaejy: @futurewise
av u gotten any info abt d schl that admitt 4 this summer-pls drop it or inbox me..

Regards!

pls i need the info bros
Re: German Embassy And Visa by surecan: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
Many questions here were left untreated,does it mean that professional in Germany are not also to help their brothers to get the necessary information.There a lot of interesting questions been asked on page 10 and 11 but no body have attended to that.Let me restate some of the questions again:

My wife want to study in Germany for master degree programme,and i will like to join her later may be in 4 to 6 months time,i have no child yet,please could you tell me how i can go about it and how possible for me to join her later and what type of visa will they be able to give me,can i work if i am permitted to join her,I am also a professional.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Whoever is dealing with suxes2005 should be careful, i'm not stopping anybody from dealing with him but making it clear that he is not one to be trusted, this is not the first time he has been exposed here as a questionable character....this is one of it >>>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/667043/secret-behind-canadian-asylum-scam

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
The problem now is that most university in Germany now dont hv much intake for summer but winter which is by next year with mostly july 15th as the deadline. If u could get any schl 4 this summer it mayb 4 some selected course wich might not be your choice. I advice u check this urself www.study-in.de by entring diff courses u wld get diff related options. And www.daad.de . Even u may use google cos some may nt be included there. Me too no get more dan this. I think those going 4 PG shld get 1or2 schl bt UG is somehw 4 summer intake.

Regards.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by VOfficialR(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2012
hey guys, it's so unfortunate that as much as like to write and help people... i'm too busy to be persistent. i just to to tell everyone here who is applying to German english to schools because they are scared of the language, that's not really too good.

according ti the visa stuff, you have to have around 8000 box in your account and can only withdraw 650 per month. After paying for rent, semester fee, transportation and co you'll be left with almost nothing for the month. and... you have to go shopping everyother week, it's around 40 euro per time, if you wanna go clubbing (in some places like in Düsseldorf NRW), i've payed over 6 box per time. you have to get insurance (monthly deduction), you have to get internet flat rate (also monthly deduction) and so on....
if you don't really want to be stranded, you have to either be very conservative (which is not really realistic), you have to request money from home every month or you have to work.
Hardly can you see an employer that will prefer you to over 10 people out there that are desperate for the job and they speak better... so guys try learning some stuffs for back up.
Note: good stuffs like clothes and shoes are not as cheap as other european coutries
(my personal experience). a shoe that was bought in Nigeria for me cost around 50 box here.
Buy good shoes and some clothes while coming( just my view)
try to bring some Nigerian stuffs coz you might not like buying a 7€ cooked rice with some stuffs that's not sweet (tongue personal experience o)
it's just very great here but your first few weeks might not be too friendly, prepare!!!
see you in Germany smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.