Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (884003 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Godson, where u reside is it far from freising?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
teexzle:

Kindly Explain "Restricted Admission"..also wat was their reason for rejection..thanks

Restricted Admission" means that there are far more applicants than available study places in the study programme and, thus, not
every applicant can get an admission. And mind you, some schools already have a fixed percentage of non EU students to be admitted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
For those planning of going to Rhein-Wal, this is what I got on their website concerning the issue of TOEFL.

Language requirements: Please note that for the Bachelor's degree programmes English language skills fulfilling level B2 with regard to the Common European Framework of Reference are required. Please be aware that all applicants' test report form numbers will be checked. The following certificates are accepted:

IELTS: 6.0 - 6.5

TOEFL (internet-based test): minimum 80
TOEFL (paper-based test): minimum 550
TOEFL (computer-based test): minimum 213

The TOEFL code of our university is: 6962.
The only exceptions to these language requirements are a Secondary School Certificate or a Bachelor's degree achieved in the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand. Please understand that no further exceptions can be made, even if you have achieved a Bachelor's degree taught in English in any other country.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
steelie: Godson, where u reside is it far from freising?

Not too far but up to an hour ...Pm me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Justcul:

Thank u ma sistr.. I hope dis toefl waiver tin is true cuz i'll need to spend about 50k to get it done.. D state i reside, not a single toefl center.. So, i'll need to travel

Do everything yourself. . . I spent 35k for everything I had to do with toefl
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Angel Diamond:
Yes, i had same experience about my references for the domicilliary account too but i called GTconnect and did all i should to get it sorted.......and sure you cannot send more than €6000 from GTBank per transaction but can be completed next day.......na so life be oo......some of us went through this........so future applicants should take note.
I sent 8100€ and it was done the same day I was charged something around 120 € on on gtbank
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
emeka55:

Well, that's ur opinion. Mine is different. I didn't tell him to do it, I just stated what I'd do if it were me and no one said anything about desperation to enter Germany! If one does proper research, one could see that the same course that requires Ielts and Toelf in one Uni may not require it in another Uni. Also people have gone for related courses simply because the course they were applying to required GMAT and they just couldn't start to write Gmat. Tope once stated also that he took International business not because he truly wanted it but most courses are restricted and he applied for a related course to enhance his admission chances.
The focal point is getting admitted to the University even if it is not ur desired course and when u get there u can make a better plan. Than sticking to just one course area and be praying till u get picked cos one may have Ielts, Gmat, Toefl etc and still be rejected in 15 Universities.
If travelling to Germany is also not part of ur excitement, why don't u apply to University of Ibadan or Uniport?

If u have a better idea, u can share with him instead of quoting my post

U much correct some courses admission are much diff.. Like Msc Economics, Msc Engineering so na to do a Similar course First And change Once u Don Enter the System... Thanks emaka.. Even then i got theree admission Letter. Msc international business, Msc quantitative Finance , Msc quantitative Economics but i chooce international business cos i have it at the back of ma mind am still gönna do Another Msc and The international business is an additional advantage..... And the Other course self na North so am Scared to go to the North that Time...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dehonourable: I greet u all. Pls, frnds dat applied to schls under uni-assist. I will like know if I shld indicate my Uni-assist applicatn number on each of applicatn forms or on d envelop. Pls, ur response is needed. Thank u!

Yah Write Ur number on each document cos the The post office or dhl Might Remove the envelop so Indikation Ur unmäßigste number on each document
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
I greet u all. Pls, frnds dat applied to schls under uni-assist. I will like know if I shld indicate my Uni-assist applicatn number on each of applicatn forms or on d envelop. Pls, ur response ar needed. Thank u!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tanx vry much
topeajis:

Yah Write Ur number on each document cos the The post office or dhl Might Remove the envelop so Indikation Ur unmäßigste number on each document
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
pfanen360:

Do everything yourself. . . I spent 35k for everything I had to do with toefl

Yah their are Toefl Centre in Most State but i am nt sure of Ogun State SHA ... Na to registrar Ur self if u go give Agent They will collect about 60k self... But we NIGERIANs we like Short Cut gan and we like People Helping Urs And using Money to Buy everything...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
topeajis:

u mean post office/dhl mite remove d envelop? If dey do, hw wuld dey locate d address in germany which I wrote on d envelop? Abegi, explain more
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dehonourable: Tanx vry much

U welcome my Sisters how NYSC na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dehonourable: u mean post office/dhl mite remove d envelop? If dey do, hw wuld dey locate d address in germany which I wrote on d envelop? Abegi, explain more

Dhl will Want to Check Wat is inside and use their own envelop the Adress will have been Inserted to the System with the bar Code so it nt diff.. Just write the Adress on the envelop. They will dort the Other stuff them self
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ok. Tanx once more. NYSC dey ..........I dey push am small small. I will be passing out by feb 2014 GOD's willingly. Hope u studying well.
topeajis:

Dhl will Want to Check Wat is inside and use their own envelop the Adress will have been Inserted to the System with the bar Code so it nt diff.. Just write the Adress on the envelop. They will dort the Other stuff them self
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dehonourable: Ok. Tanx once more. NYSC dey ..........I dey push am small small. I will be passing out by feb 2014 GOD's willingly. Hope u studying well.

Hoya POP Things.. Yah i they try
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
honourableseyi:

Follow this link..........
http://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en/academic-studies/specialty-fields/society-and-economics/master-of-business-administration.html

You can also mail them on this address that you have completed 4 years of education with English as a medium of instruction. They may wave the TOEFL for you. You can also visit www.daad.de/en/ and search for more schools
Email for Rhine-waal---- info@college Rhine-waal.de, international-office@hochschule-rhein-waal.de. Shalom

Thanks for your information i wil write the school by email
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
emeka55:

Whether u are going for Bsc or Msc, as long as it is Rhine waal, u still need to write TOEFL or IELTS. Except it's a different school u are applying to

Thanks for the info, well since toefl is a muct i we forget about the school na and apply to other school, but they are not much program in summer intake
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na our senior ie Batch C 2012 will be passing out next wk. Me don dey prepare for POP sha. Lol
topeajis:

Hoya POP Things.. Yah i they try
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dehonourable: Na our senior ie Batch C 2012 will be passing out next wk. Me don dey prepare for POP sha. Lol

Kk Good
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Godson201333:

Not too far but up to an hour ...Pm me
i don pm you..reply to the email with 223 can't access the other.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
hello everyone.pls I have a problem with the date of birth in my two WAEC certificates.the two WAEC certificates bears 21/08/1988 instead of 20/08/1988.
Will this be a problem for VISA processing?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
joeblack21: hello everyone.pls I have a problem with the date of birth in my two WAEC certificates.the two WAEC certificates bears 21/08/1988 instead of 20/08/1988.
Will this be a problem for VISA processing?

Sure go to Court and swear avidavite....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
topeajis:

Sure go to Court and swore avidavite....
thanks for your reply.I have already sworn an affidavit in court stating that it was a mistake.hope their wont be any problems with embassy cos am applying for Msc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
topeajis:

Sure go to Court and swore avidavite....
thanks for your reply.I have already sworn an affidavit in court stating that it was a mistake.hope their wont be any problems with embassy cos am applying for Masters.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
joeblack21:
thanks for your reply.I have already sworn an affidavit in court stating that it was a mistake.hope their wont be any problems with embassy cos am applying for Msc.

Nt a prob u Good to go
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why did someone mention sending documents through uni assist??
No b novermber middle application dey start? I never write toefl o! When I wan get the hard copy before talk of sending it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
Why did someone mention sending documents through uni assist??
No b novermber middle application dey start? I never write toefl o! When I wan get the hard copy before talk of sending it?

Some deadline na Nov man. Schools deadlines are different Knw about Ur School and Run Ur Race
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
topeajis:

Some deadline na Nov man. Schools deadlines are different Knw about Ur School and Run Ur Race
This wasn't news I wanted to hear. Can I print out the online result of the toefl certify and send it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

This wasn't news I wanted to hear. Can I print out the online result of the toefl certify and send it?

In Dont Knw about the Toefl News.. May be u Check CNN.. Since na News i they say
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
topeajis:

In Dont Knw about the Toefl News.. May be u Check CNN.. Since na News i they say

Looool. Laff don kill me for here ooooo. Tope u no nice ooo. Lmaoo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
topeajis:

No offence bro, just a honest question.
Anybody who can help me with that question, please do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.