Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883649 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven: Hello, all prospective students of Rhine Waal university of Applied Science, I don't mean to discourage you by sharing with you the information I got during my research on the school but the results weren't too satisfactory. Firstly, the school is ranked 211 in Germany and 4794 in the world! (web ranking though, since the other universally accepted rankings only consider at most the first 500-700 schools depending on which one). My alma mater Unilag is ranked 2897 in the world (you can see the gap). The review by one international student was far from complementary in terms of their treatment of international students (one person's opinion may not be sufficient to reach a conclusion).
However, I understand that 'quality' may not be the main factor that influences the choice of school at this point. Other things like application deadline, Language of instruction, hustle, requirements, location may take higher priority. Note that the situation and experience there may not reflect these results. A Naija student in the school can help throw more light into this issue.
I think your line of reasoning is quite flawed.
There are some criteria that are employed in these rankings...sometimes they are not readily available for some institutions. Some actually get obsessed by them and follow the requirements to the letter.
Zum Beispiel, the university I am involved with at the moment is not 'highly ranked' globally...but higher than some in the US. This same school boasts of cutting edge research facilities with over 140 professors across five departments. Mind you, this school is barely 20years old...Hochschule Rhein Waal is only 5years old.
So, these rankings do not necessarily bear out the 'strength' of an institution, unless we are talking about...perhaps...the first 300 or so.

Quick Question: how many professors are there in your alma mater, and how many are currently involved in research projects?

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by afodam247: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello house.
plz I need help about the likely questions that can be asked during interview for student visa. have completed the block account payment and everything I min documents r set.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nedu09(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
@damsamty16: thanks bro. I have not purchased yet.... But the IELTs exam on 2nd and 9th but have all filled up dnt know what to do... Hope National diploma would be accepted?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nedu09: @damsamty16: thanks bro. I have not purchased yet.... But the IELTs exam on 2nd and 9th but have all filled up dnt know what to do... Hope National diploma would be accepted?
Oops! Please go tru the link i gave u and message them.As for the national diploma,Yes it is accepted
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nimakor:
I think your line of reasoning is quite flawed.
There are some criteria that are employed in these rankings...sometimes they are not readily available for some institutions. Some actually get obsessed by them and follow the requirements to the letter.
Zum Beispiel, the university I am involved with at the moment is not 'highly ranked' globally...but higher than some in the US. This same school boasts of cutting edge research facilities with over 140 professors across five departments. Mind you, this school is barely 20years old...Hochschule Rhein Waal is only 5years old.
So, these rankings do not necessarily bear out the 'strength' of an institution, unless we are talking about...perhaps...the first 300 or so.

Quick Question: how many professors are there in your alma mater, and how many are currently involved in research projects?
Be it far from me to argue with you for you posted your opinion which however could have been influenced by the fact that your school is not so highly ranked, judging from your comments. However, if there is anything that is 'quite flawed' in this case then it should be the rankings (which even the hallowed professors regard as well) for not considering those factors which you think may put your school at a disadvantage as regards their position on the standings. You should note that often times than not, graduating from a highly ranked school puts you at an advantage over students from lesser ranked schools in terms of the ease of admission for further study and employability. Its also good for the image of your CV amongst other advantages too numerous to mention.
I will pose this question to you. If you are given an option to study in the highest ranked university in Germany as against your 'Beispwhatever', everything being equal, which one would you go for? If you honestly and reasonably answer the question without bias then the reasons behind your choice should justify the reliability of these rankings.
Finally on your questions about Unilag. You are probably not too familiar with the ranking criteria because if you were, you would know that the number of accredited research and staff (professors and doctors) strength is also considered in most of the rankings and those are two of the reasons why Unilag is where they are, head and shoulder above the subject university (sorry if that came out as a brag)
Finally i didn't post the comment to put any school down or look down at lowly ranked schools. It was just something I did in good fate based on my little research and that is why I ended the comment by suggesting that students in the school should comment further. Hope you get my point?

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
Be it far from me to argue with you for you posted your opinion which however could have been influenced by the fact that your school is not so highly ranked, judging from your comments. However, if there is anything that is 'quite flawed' in this case then it should be the rankings (which even the hallowed professors regard as well) for not considering those factors which you think may put your school at a disadvantage as regairds their position on the standings. You should note that often times than not, graduating from a highly ranked school puts you at an advantage over students from lesser ranked schools in terms of the ease of admission for further study and employability. Its also good for the image of your CV amongst other advantages too numerous to mention.
I will pose this question to you. If you are given an option to study in the highest ranked university in Germany as against your 'Beispwhatever', everything being equal, which one would you go for? If you honestly and reasonably answer the question without bias then the reasons behind your choice should justify the reliability of these rankings.
Finally on your questions about Unilag. You are probably not too familiar with the ranking criteria because if you were, you would know that the number of accredited research and staff (professors and doctors) strength is also considered in most of the rankings and those are two of the reasons why Unilag is where they are, head and shoulder above the subject university (sorry if that came out as a brag)
Finally i didn't post the comment to put any school down or look down at lowly ranked schools. It was just something I did in good fate based on my little research and that is why I ended the comment by suggesting that students in the school should comment further. Hope you get my point?
Are you telling us that Unilag has active research professors? Many students won't get into d first-tier German universities because Unilag and other Nigerian schools lack basic research tools and platforms. So a not-so-highly-ranked German university is better than running back to d Nigerian university that will still make ur M.Sc theory only.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dcitizen1: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
@bissiejoe, and damsagt

Can i choose more than one courses like choice1:mechnical eng
Choice 2: industrial engineering,
Choice3:mechatronic system engineering

If yes, how will i do such? Jst give me hint.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
dcitizen1: @bissiejoe, and damsagt

Can i choose more than one courses like choice1:mechnical eng
Choice 2: industrial engineering,
Choice3:mechatronic system engineering

If yes, how will i do such? Jst give me hint.
Yes,i applied to thesame courses.After u have completed ur first choice,i think u will see the option at the right top of the application..please follow the instructions very well and ensure u apply to other choices.
All the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
ferdimako:
Are you telling us that Unilag has active research professors? Many students won't get into d first-tier German universities because Unilag and other Nigerian schools lack basic research tools and platform. So a not-so-highly ranked German university is better than running back d Nigerian university that will still make ur M.Sc theory only.
Am beginning to doubt the basis for your conclusions. I personally have course mates who are in University of Glasgow, Reading, New York City university, and two with admission into Salford and Edinburgh and apart from the one in New York, the rest were not even among the best in my class. These schools mentioned will compete among the best if not better than any school in Germany (These are just classmates whom I graduated with in 2012)! The list is endless for my set in other departments currently studying in the very best universities in the world! and I mean the very best. I myself have gotten admission into a German University!
To augment the basis of my doubt as regards some of your claims. I googled your hallowed zum Beispel University or whatever name you conjured up and the only results I saw was the name of an Author and text book in german. Your 20 year old University with "140 professors across 5 departments" doesn't even exist on Google, thus its non existence on the rankings (I used other search engines too)
The university is probably a German equivalent of CIA, NSA, SSS or KGB secret training school for special agents thus its secrecy. At least I can Google Unilag and know it exist and may be worry about its standard later.
Honestly, be warned that some privates universities in Germany are not accredited which renders the certificate useless at least for the period under review! I have the info on good ground! You can check that out and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
Am beginning to doubt the basis for your conclusions. I personally have course mates who are in University of Glasgow, Reading, New York City university, and two with admission into Salford and Edinburgh and apart from the one in New York, the rest were not even among the best in my class. These schools mentioned will compete among the best if not better than any school in Germany (These are just classmates whom I graduated with in 2012)! The list is endless for my set in other departments currently studying in the very best universities in the world! and I mean the very best. I myself have gotten admission into a German University!
To augment the basis of my doubt as regards some of your claims. I googled your hallowed zum Beispel University or whatever name you conjured up and the only results I saw was the name of an Author and text book in german. Your 20 year old University with "1400 professors across 5 departments" doesn't even exist on Google, thus its non existence on the rankings (I used other search engines too)
The university is probably a German equivalent of CIA, NSA, SSS or KGB secret training school for special agents thus its secrecy. At least I can Google Unilag and know it exist and may be worry about its standard later.
Honestly, be warned that some privates universities in Germany are not accredited which renders the certificate useless at least for the period under review! I have the info on good ground! You can check that out and thank me later.
Thank you later indeed. U probably didn't have the public key for the crypto text! U have no idea...do you?

I'm yet to see what unilag research works have yielded in the medical, agricultural and engineering fields.

Still basking and repeating done deals!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why are you guys derailing this thread ?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
Be it far from me to argue with you for you posted your opinion which however could have been influenced by the fact that your school is not so highly ranked, judging from your comments. However, if there is anything that is 'quite flawed' in this case then it should be the rankings (which even the hallowed professors regard as well) for not considering those factors which you think may put your school at a disadvantage as regards their position on the standings. You should note that often times than not, graduating from a highly ranked school puts you at an advantage over students from lesser ranked schools in terms of the ease of admission for further study and employability. Its also good for the image of your CV amongst other advantages too numerous to mention.
Well, I see you are lumping everything together.
First, I presume you know that Universities and TechUnis are quite different from Unis of applied sciences... which are not as highly ranked mainly because by law they are not allowed to award PhDs...
Secondly, your claim is downright false...my judgment was not even remotely influenced by my prospective university. I have two choices...Go purely research or a bit more of practically-oriented career. At the moment, I am leaning towards the latter. And as a UofAS, it is one of the best.
The truth is these rankings are at best arbitrary, as a certain threshold is reached. Why do you think major rankings consider only first 500 at most?Almost every school is ranked..even the newly sanctioned FedUnis...that are still putting their manpower together.

On a lighter note, do you realistically believed that the reputation of Unilag is better than that of Hochschule Rhein Waal? Bros Nigerian Universities are not even 'internationalised', yet.
I think you are the one that is being sentimental.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
To augment the basis of my doubt as regards some of your claims. I googled your hallowed zum Beispel University or whatever name you conjured up and the only results I saw was the name of an Author and text book in german. Your 20 year old University with "140 professors across 5 departments" doesn't even exist on Google, thus its non existence on the rankings (I used other search engines too)
Hahaha. lwkm. bro...there is God o.
Well, unlike you am not puffing, and No zum Beispiel is not a uni...I never said it was. It means for example...google again!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nimakor:
First, I presume you know that Universities and TechUnis are quite different from Unis of applied sciences... which are not as highly ranked mainly because by law they are not allowed to award PhDs...
Secondly, your claim is downright false...my judgment was not even remotely influenced by my prospective university. I have two choices...Go purely research or a bit more of practically-oriented career. At the moment, I am leaning towards the latter. And as a UofAS, it is one of the best.
The truth is these rankings are at best arbitrary, as a certain threshold is reached. Why do you think major rankings consider only first 500 at most?Almost every school is ranked..even the newly sanctioned FedUnis...that are still putting their manpower together,

On lighter note, do you realistically believed that the reputation of Unilag is better than that of Hochschule Rhein Waal? Bros Nigerian Universities are not even been 'internationalised', yet.
Until I see d rush from abroad to attend Unilag. I guess it should be purely on its ranking on research and academics since they hardly will want PR status.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
ferdimako:
Thank you later indeed. U probably didn't have the public key for the crypto text! U have no idea...do you?

I'm yet to see what unilag research works have yielded in the medical, agricultural and engineering fields.

Still basking and repeating done deals!
oh yeah! You are such an interesting figure. You will probably not know about the research works from our schools because you don't know that search engines exist. Even if we assume they have not yielded results as your 'superior' knowledge on research claims, at least one can feel their presence and products to show for it. Yours (University) still exist in spheres of the spirits and the impacts are thus limited there, in the spirit. I dear you mention the name of one single professor out of the 140 in your phony university in the secret, spirit or magic world. I won't be surprised it you mentioned Prof. Harry Potter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
beebee5000: Why are you guys derailing this thread ?
We just raised d bar small and u don dey....get lost.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
oh yeah! You are such an interesting figure. You will probably not know about the research works from our schools because you don't know that search engines exist. Even if we assume they have not yielded results as your 'superior' knowledge on research claims, at least one can feel their presence and products to show for it. Yours (University) still exist in spheres of the spirits and the impacts are thus limited there, in the spirit. I dear you mention the name of one single professor out of the 140 in your phony university in the secret, spirit or magic world. I won't be surprised it you mentioned Prof. Harry Potter
pple put what they like on search engines...only when u feel it that u will know. Have you used ur Unilag credentials to secure a first-tier German school admission for a research-based program?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
Now, you are just being funny...is this how you intend to put your 'points' forward?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
ferdimako:
We just raised d bar small and u don dey....get lost.
For your mind ? tongue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
beebee5000:
For your mind ? tongue
Go figure... u can contribute.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
ferdimako:
pple put what they like on search engines...only when u feel it that u will know. Have you used ur Unilag credentials to secure a first-tier German school admission for a research-based program?
I have called your bluff on many issues you have raised and you have all but looked for a way to dodge them or at most denying them entirely. Thank God they are there for all to see.
Your very words:
1. "....Zum Beispiel, the university I am involved with at
the moment is not 'highly ranked' globally...but
higher than some in the US. This same school
boasts of cutting edge research facilities with over
140 professors across five departments.. .."
Later: "Hahaha. lwkm. bro...there is God o.
Well, unlike you am not puffing, and No zum
Beispiel is not a uni...I never said it was...."
Can you explain your contrasting claims?
Honestly, I appreciate your writing skills and method of argument but not everybody can be easily fooled or 'boboed' (the only word that suits my description)
The guy who claimed that University of Applied sciences are disadvantaged in the rankings because they are not focused mainly on research has a very valid point. However, he should note that they are other rankings, although less revered, that takes that fact into consideration and thus make appropriate adjustments.
As regards Unilag students not getting admission into top 'tier' institutions, I assumed you didn't read the part where I narrated on my course mates from the same sets who are currently studying at top tier universities with higher rankings than any one in Germany! And your claim will come as a denial or doubt on the veracity of the testimony of people on this forum who have gotten admission or currently studying in top tier German universities.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
I have called your bluff on many issues you have raised and you have all but looked for a way to dodge them or at most denying them entirely. Thank God they are there for all to see.
Your very words:
Honestly, I appreciate your writing skills and method of argument but not everybody can be easily fooled or 'boboed' (the only word that suits my description)
The guy who claimed that University of Applied sciences are disadvantaged in the rankings because they are not focused mainly on research has a very valid point. However, he should note that they are other rankings, although less revered, that takes that fact into consideration and thus make appropriate adjustments.
As regards Unilag students not getting admission into top 'tier' institutions, I assumed you didn't read the part where I narrated on my course mates from the same sets who are currently studying at top tier universities with higher rankings than any one in Germany! And your claim will come as a denial or doubt on the veracity of the testimony of people on this forum who have gotten admission or currently studying in top tier German universities.
So folks who finished from UoAS cannot do a research-based major? Have u been admitted in TUM?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
Your very words:
I think you are making up excuses. I have stated in my penultimate post that zum Beispiel is not a University. It means for example...sprechen sie nicht Deutsch huh!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nimakor:
The truth is these rankings are at best arbitrary, as a certain threshold is reached. Why do you think major rankings consider only first 500 at most?Almost every school is ranked..even the newly sanctioned FedUnis...that are still putting their manpower together.

On a lighter note, do you realistically believed that the reputation of Unilag is better than that of Hochschule Rhein Waal? Bros Nigerian Universities are not even 'internationalised', yet.
I will like to look into this claim one after the other.
"Well, I see you are lumping everything together.
Secondly, your claim is downright false...my judgment was not even remotely influenced by my prospective university. I have two choices...Go purely research or a bit more of practically-oriented career. At the moment, I am leaning towards the latter. And as a UofAS, it is one of the best."
True! Am not arguing that but I thought you said you were in Zum Beispel or one magical incantation like that. Thank God you realised that the university existed in your imaginations and have taken practical steps to study in real world ones. Progress!

"The truth is these rankings are at best arbitrary, as a certain threshold is reached. Why do you think major rankings consider only first 500 at most?Almost every school is ranked..even the newly sanctioned FedUnis...that are still putting their manpower together"
Maybe true. but there are different rankings and some may not even consider more than the first 500. while others although less revered can ranked up to 19,000!

"On a lighter note, do you realistically believed that the reputation of Unilag is better than that of Hochschule Rhein Waal? Bros Nigerian Universities are not even 'internationalised', yet."
Check the meaning of 'reputation'. A 5 year old university (according to you) ranked around 4700-5000 or even worse compared with a far better ranked Unilag, an over 50 year old school with renowned alumni occupying top positions in institutions and organisations around the world. May be my dictionary is wrong on the meaning of 'reputation'. Just may be!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nimakor:
I think you are making up excuses. I have stated in my penultimate post that zum Beispiel is not a University. It means for example...sprechen sie nicht Deutsch huh!
OK, my bad on the 'zum Biespel misunderstanding' May be I should start learning some simple German words cos I truly and honestly do not speak it. If you had it in italics or quote it could have been clearer.
My sincere apologies on that point. However, it was fun all along thinking you were in Zum Biespel University, now the fun is on me thinking it was a magical incantation considering the fact that I will be heading towards Germany for my studies soon by God's grace!
However if you think that Rhine Waal has a higher reputation than Unilag then please think again.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
ferdimako:
So folks who finished from UoAS cannot do a research-based major? Have u been admitted in TUM?
I think those who had their masters in UoAS will have to do an interim one year programme or thereabout if they are to use it specifically to transit into a PhD programme in a research based institution of course. However, am not sure about the transit from Bsc to masters. I wouldn't think such requirements will be needed. I will check that out.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
OK, my bad on the 'zum Biespel misunderstanding' May be I should start learning some simple German words cos I truly and honestly do not speak it. If you had it in italics or quote it could have been clearer.
My sincere apologies on that point. However, it was fun all along thinking you were in Zum Biespel University, now the fun is on me thinking it was a magical incantation considering the fact that I will be heading towards Germany for my studies soon by God's grace!
However if you think that Rhine Waal has a higher reputation than Unilag then please think again.
Well, finally you read my post without hurriedly replying...Checked.
I sense you are a hardline Unilag alumnus(congrats!), but I am afraid (forget webometrics) Huchschule Rhein Waal have a stronger global appeal. And I dare say that if they had Masters programs already, Unilag alumni (and possibly you) would queue up for slots.
Until we restructure our Higher education system, these rankings are only consolatory.

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nimakor:
Well, finally you read my post without hurriedly replying...Checked.
I sense you are a hardline Unilag alumnus(congrats!), but I am afraid (forget webometrics) Huchschule Rhein Waal have a stronger global appeal. And dare I say that if they had Masters programs already, Unilag alumni (and possibly you) would queue up for slots.
Until we restructure our Higher education system, these rankings are only consolatory.
I took a closer look at the post, as I said earlier it wasn't quoted or in italics to show that it was part of the sentence but in another language but yeah, my bad all the same. I planned applying for the school until I realised after my findings that its is not highly ranked even in Germany. Not even within the first 200! In addition, the feedback I got from an international student didn't encourage me either.
For webometrics, forget it at your peril. There have been accredited scientific and statistical research which confirmed that their rankings highly correlates with those of the other 3 universally accepted rankings, especially for European schools. The rankings may not be too accurate as to Judge which school is best when looking at comparable universities of the same status but it gives a very good idea about how good or bad a school is and have been a basis for choosing schools by prospective students. Think of tennis rankings. It will be an upset if a world number 50 beats no 1. Although it happens but the odds are against the former coming out victorious. However it could go either way if world number 1 slugs it out against no. 2. So you see!
If going to Rhine Waal is based on may be location, economic and financial consideration then I will consider it but if it is based on purely academic reason, my brother going there will not cross my mind, that one na downgrading. I see you are finding it difficult admitting to an obvious reality that a Nigerian university, Unilag was ranked higher than your hallowed school in Germany. Its tough! I can imagine.
However, the school I chose and accepted in was far better than Rhine Waal, rank wise. Since they are in the same country I know I made the right choice.
p.s: It ranked higher than Unilag. Icing on the cake!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eke40seven:
I took a closer look at the post, as I said earlier it wasn't quoted or in italics to show that it was part of the sentence but in another language but yeah, my bad all the same. I planned applying for the school until I realised after my findings that its is not highly ranked even in Germany. Not even within the first 200! In addition, the feedback I got from an international student didn't encourage me either.
For webometrics, forget it at your peril. There have been accredited scientific and statistical research which confirmed that their rankings highly correlates with those of the other 3 universally accepted rankings, especially for European schools. The rankings may not be too accurate as to Judge which school is best when looking at comparable universities of the same status but it gives a very good idea about how good or bad a school is and have been a basis for choosing schools by prospective students. Think of tennis rankings. It will be an upset if a world number 50 beats no 1. Although it happens but the odds are against the former coming out victorious. However it could go either way if world number 1 slugs it out against no. 2. So you see!
If going to Rhine Waal is based on may be location, economic and financial consideration then I will consider it but if it is based on purely academic reason, my brother going there will not cross my mind, that one na downgrading. I see you are finding it difficult admitting to an obvious reality that a Nigerian university, Unilag was ranked higher than your hallowed school in Germany. Its tough! I can imagine.
However, the school I chose and accepted in was far better than Rhine Waal, rank wise. Since they are in the same country I know I made the right choice.
Lol. Good for you.
Auf wiedersehen!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Realk1(m): 1:48am On Jul 27, 2014
Eke40seven:

Which school did u apply to bro??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dcitizen1: 4:19am On Jul 27, 2014
@damsamty16,

The option at the right top corner dat you are referring to, -is it the additional courses option on the page that appears when you enter ur application number and password or what? I need your quick clarification on this issue. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Realk1:

Which school did u apply to bro??
Anhalt University of Applied Science. Their response was so swift. I applied on a Sunday and i got the response on their decision on my application on a Monday afternoon and admission letter on a Wednesday. I had to recheck to confirm what kind of school it was out of suspicion.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.