Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (882002 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2013
topeajis, demanjay and others, abeg help.me out nao...... Pls say something fast...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2013
kelly4top: pls does any one knows how long it can take before the German bank open the account after submition submission to the Embassy? Also from the date of appointment till when visa comes out will be like how long too?
check previous posts. Preferable from page 8,you will definitely get answer to your questions.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2013
TummieMarshal: pls i v googled and searched daad.en for a school offering mastaz in chemical engineering related course and resuming in march or april bt i cant find any, pls can anyone in the house help.me out...... Please i beg u in the name of God

Must the course be completly taught in english or u can speck german..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2013
TummieMarshal:

hw do u make the payment. I wanna apply to another school and i don't know how to pay or what document to sent them and how to let them know the school im paying them to process for me
If u wnt 2 apply individually, each schl has its own requirements which you shld check their web,however, majority do not required applicatn fee. But, if its uni-assist again,why cant u pay in desame way u used previously? Or find sm1 with Euro dormicilliary account 2 pay.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2013
topeajis:

Check that link u can see engineering related course na.. http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/?p=l&q=&degree%5B%5D=2&fos%5B%5D=4&subject=0&langDistribution=0&tyi%5B%5D=1&tyi%5B%5D=2&bgn%5B%5D=S&fee%5B%5D=1&fee%5B%5D=2
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 04, 2013
topeajis:

Could u pls help me check d Nipost branch u used if they're working 2day because i called their customer care early dis morning nd i was told d strike is general that they dont know what exactly could happen today (open or not). Sorry 4 incovinences.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2013
kelly4top:

The Embassy latter contacted me today to come and sign the acount opening form and apologies to me for the previous miss-up and inconveniences. Those German Embassy guys are really very friendly as I have heard.

So is it better to sign before sending to the embassy or wait and do it in their presence
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2013
flange:

So is it better to sign before sending to the embassy or wait and do it in their presence
What exactly do u have to say about my questn on Nipost pls? Hope u stay in Lag
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Demaejy:
What exactly do u have to say about my questn on Nipost pls? Hope u stay in Lag

Yes I stay in lag but I just got in from Kogi state last nyt so I don't know about d situation of things with Nipost right now .ill certainly get back to u later today
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2013
flange:

Yes I stay in lag but I just got in from Kogi state last nyt so I don't know about d situation of things with Nipost right now .ill certainly get back to u later today
Alright...Expecting ur feedback.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2013
kelly4top: Those that have experience or that have been oppotuned to know the German Embassy interview process should please post their experience about the posiible questions they ask students.
Pls what is your success rate if u are able to pay the 8k euro into ur german account? apart from the German account do they need any additional documents from sponsor?

Pls lets update one another about tips on expected german embassy interview for students. I need the info too.

Abeg many days does it take ur admission. Letter to get to you.. Pls I need ur fast reply..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2013
flange:

The second time I went after the Embassy called me, the visa Officer insist i must sign it in his presence so i did. So dont sign it. Wait till he watch u sign it in his presence. Oyibo too strict for policy. Have u gotten admission cos from ur post it seems u are still waiting for admission letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
kelly4top:
The second time I went after the Embassy called me, the visa Officer insist i must sign it in his presence so i did. So dont sign it. Wait till he watch u sign it in his presence. Oyibo too strict for policy. Have u gotten admission cos from ur post it seems u are still waiting for admission letter.

@kelly4top pls how many weeks does it take you to get ur admission leter.. Pls. Let me knw abeg.. Its fast
@ kelly
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
topeajis:

@kelly4top pls how many weeks does it take you to get ur admission leter.. Pls. Let me knw abeg.. Its fast
@ kelly

up till now I have not received my admission letter. The same thing applies to all that came to open blocked account. Non have received their admission letter. The Embassy asked for the original admission letter but we told them we have not received it. They said ok and accepted the soft copy we printed out which the school emailed us. So i beleive they will still verify the printed letter cos it has all d school contacts.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
kelly4top:

up till now I have not received my admission letter. The same thing applies to all that came to open blocked account. Non have received their admission letter. The Embassy asked for the original admission letter but we told them we have not received it. They said ok and accepted the soft copy we printed out which the school emailed us. So i beleive they will still verify the printed letter cos it has all d school contacts.

Thanks much cos I have applied for some schools and now a brother in germany who I just meet is tellin me to change my mailing address to europe. Bacause of the admission letter. But I think that to late. Just want to knw if u have. Gottin your admission letter. Thanks much and pls don't stop to share your expereince. Here we can be of help to our self pls. And when u get to germany also don't dull urs here ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
flange: @illuminati , that is great news for me now my Question is What is the NAME of the University .

Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
futurewise11: My interview is 5pm today ooo,I just pray it goes on fine.

U did not update us of the outcome of ur interview again. Did u get the visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
flange: cryMr illuminati , I asked you 1 Question and you have been swerving it. I don't know what to say but I feel everybody here wants to help each other not just themselves cry
Ravensburg weingarten university of applied sciences
Re: German Embassy And Visa by iluminati: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
jambogini: My interview was tough, coz of series of question thrown at me, but hopefully on jan 2 by Gods grace, i will pickup passport and visa stamped

Did u finally got the visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
khunlehzy:

100 percent sure. Make sure u fill the form before printing.the embassy will certify the form n send it to the bank.the whole process takes 3 weeks at most and once the account is opened, a confirmation email will be sent to your email which will contain ur bank details.at dis point u can make ur deposit

Thank you cos I have finally gone to the Embassy for account opening and I hope the Embassy won't send the forms with post office oh cos they are on strike in Lagos. Or do they use courrier?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by khunlehzy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
kelly4top:

Thank you cos I have finally gone to the Embassy for account opening and I hope the Embassy won't send the forms with post office oh cos they are on strike in Lagos. Or do they use courrier?
They have dre own means of sending doccument so dre is nothing to worry abt
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
kelly4top:

Aiit that settles it . I don't have admission yet I'm waiting for winter though I already met all d requirements for d schools I want to apply just waiting for the Portal to open and I can start application
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Demaejy:
Alright...Expecting ur feedback.

They are not on strike bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2013
topeajis:
pls i v googled and searched daad.en for a school offering
mastaz in chemical engineering related
course and resuming in march or april bt i
cant find any, pls can anyone in the house
help.me out...... Please i beg u in the name of God

yes i want the course in english language and if possible i can learn german wen i get there, then i can take a course which is a combination of english and german...... Thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2013
TummieMarshal:

yes i want the course in english language and if possible i can learn german wen i get there, then i can take a course which is a combination of english and german...... Thanks bro
d

Have u seen the link?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by flange: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2013
TummieMarshal:

You can search for it on mastersportal.eu
http://www.mastersportal.eu/search/?q=ci-11%7Clv-master%7C%7C3a9d4cb0
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Guys be careful when applying for your visit visa to Germany
Even Student visa as well.

You must use a reputable Insurance company. A friend was refused because
of the insurance company he used. I will advice you guys to always use
Hygiea insurance... www.insurvisa.com is their website. Check the price
there and visit their office for payment.

Towards a better 2013.
Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:05am On Jan 05, 2013
suxes2005: Guys be careful when applying for your visit visa to Germany

Towards a better 2013.
Sheyi

Thanks much I hav a question for you pls or anyone that have an idea. I have a sponsor in germany that is ready to help me with the sporsor form but the schools am applying for is quit far to where he stays hope that won't be an. Issue at the embassy and second can I open a block account with money nt up to8,000 euro may be like 4,000 since I have a sponsor.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
suxes2005: Guys be careful when applying for your visit visa to Germany

Towards a better 2013.
Sheyi
how much did you pay when you used their service? I want to know if it's affordable.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
I hav a question for you pls or anyone that have an idea. I have a sponsor in germany that is ready to help me with the sporsor form but the schools am applying for is quit far to where he stays hope that won't be an. Issue at the embassy and second can I open a block account with money nt up to8,000 euro may be like 4,000 since I have a sponsor.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
topeajis: I hav a question for you pls or anyone that have an idea. I have a sponsor in germany that is ready to help me with the sporsor form but the schools am applying for is quit far to where he stays hope that won't be an. Issue at the embassy and second can I open a block account with money nt up to8,000 euro may be like 4,000 since I have a sponsor.
Regardless of state ur sponsor resides within Germany,s/he can provide u d letter and u can only open block account with a specified amount of €8k and above
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
Demaejy:
Regardless of state ur sponsor resides within Germany,s/he can provide u d letter and u can only open block account with a specified amount of €8k and above

So the best thing is to get about the block account and just get ma sponsorship certificate ..Goodone

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Polish Student Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.