Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883547 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Horatio27: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
sirleo234:
@cahnellven tanx a lot was trying to apply to university of Bremen I got to a stage where I was told to do some up loading which included my transcript but the school where I obtained my Bsc has refused to give me the transcript by hand what should I do.
send the transcript to a church or some other address you can collect it from in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tossbal4real: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
esdajo:

I was under the impression that they wanted to verify my older visas but I dont really think that is even necessary as they are both expired since 2012. I am going for my LLM (Masters degree in Law). I asked the Nigerian lady that interviewed me about the passport and she said that there was no problem as she was not the person to interview me initially but the Asian looking lady but for some reasons, they had to assist her to reduce the crowd before her so I think it was during the process of moving my documents from one office to the other that the passport was left behind but I saw all my original documents during the interview which went very well as I was very comfortable that a black lady was the V.O and some answers I gave her she was like " its okay, you musn't answer everything". I think I did fairly well as far as the interview is concerned but I dont know why I was asked to come

Don't be negative just have an open mind. From past precedence asking you to come within one week after your interview is not a good sign. However it may be that they are asking you to come over so they can return your passport back to you because keeping it back is not the usual practice of the German embassy. Just stay prayerful and positive. It will be well.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
fapper2:

please ooo guys, i also registered for toefl and d agent told me that i shouldnt worry about the password dat its not neccessary and dat wen ma result is out dem go forward am to ma email nd ma address........pls correct me if am getting somthin wrong to knw if i gotta strangle him now or nt...
I feel irrespective of your method of registration, you are entitled to your password simply because you paid for the exam. So I think you should request it from the agent. However, you may wait for ten working days after your examination date to elapse before you give him a call because that's usually when the results are released online and a little longer before ets sends the hard copy. If he doesn't send you the soft copy after the aforementioned 10 days, then you demand it. Either ways, I still feel you should ask him for the password now simply because I feel you have a right to it. Afterall, you paid for it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jaydeemourg: 2:12am On Oct 11, 2014
cahnellven:

hmmn hard one .
I guess your best bet is to inform your programme coordinator about what your school policy is.
Your school can then send the transcript to universitat bremen,thats assuming your programme allows you to do so

or

you can put pressure on your school here in naija,Make them see reasons why you need the transcript in person .i believe anything can happen if naira is involved

GOOD LUCK
@Sirleo, Allowing ur school to send ur transcript to urproposed sch in Germany cld take forever b4 it arrives Germany.u have to be sharp. If u're presently working,tell d sch to forward d transcript to ur employer(or an address where u can easily pick it up),by doing dis u will be able to av access 2 ur transcript and u can also fotocopy and certify @ court for further usage if u're applying to many schools.all d best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 2:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Obiwannn:

Which service is this? Nipost? How much?

Yes, NIPOST. Its very cheap, say 600 -1200 naira, depending on the weight of your mail.

NIPost is cheap, sweet and nice.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bethiano(m): 2:26am On Oct 11, 2014
Obiwannn:

Which service is this? Nipost? How much?

Yes, NIPOST. Its very cheap, say 600 -1200 naira, depending on the weight of your mail.

NIPost is cheap, sweet and nice. But it takse 10-14 working days for your mail to get to Germany from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks to all who replied me. I have finally been sent my score. But the problem is, my application deadline is 15th and today is saturday 11th and court is not open till monday to notorize. If i send it on Monday 13th through Fedex i am assuming it may reach say 16th, 17th. If it gets there then knowing the deadline is 15th will the school still accept my application? Has anyone's application gotten to the school a few days late and the school accepted it? Abeg i dont want to waste my 9k if they wont accept. Awaiting replies please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sirleo234: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Tanx guys will do as you all have said and keep u guys informed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2014
fapper2:

vielen danke bru...i receivd a mail after he finished d registration dat ma password has not bin sent to ma mail but i was given only my username so i was tynkin may be ets will send me ma password wen d results are out bcause of d way dey hv addressd d password in d mail dey sent as...i guess d guy don forget d password nd if it hapens to b dat he has forgotten it, could dere b remedy for dat.......
The agent registered it, he has the password. Let him not fool you. He may not want to give you now because he wants everything to go through him which is more money for him on the long run. Situations may arise when you have to send it to more schools than you filled when registering with him. In this case, instead of simply going to the official ets website to have them send it to the various schools at a minimised rate, you must go back to him to have it done at his own rate, which I can assure you is way above what ets charges.
If you are okay with this though, and you are not in a hurry to see your scores and apply to your school, then you may have to hold your horses and wait for the hard copy to get to you. In my case, I waited for around 1-1/2 months, although I had already viewed my score online,saved and sent it to my intended schools
Re: German Embassy And Visa by atrapon(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2014
Greetings all,pls how do i send my hardcopy transcript to as many universities as possible..coz i want to spread my tentacle dis summer admission..desperately waiting.remain blessed

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Clandestine60:

The agent registered it, he has the password. Let him not fool you. He may not want to give you now because he wants everything to go through him which is more money for him on the long run. Situations may arise when you have to send it to more schools than you filled when registering with him. In this case, instead of simply going to the official ets website to have them send it to the various schools at a minimised rate, you must go back to him to have it done at his own rate, which I can assure you is way above what ets charges.
If you are okay with this though, and you are not in a hurry to see your scores and apply to your school, then you may have to hold your horses and wait for the hard copy to get to you. In my case, I waited for around 1-1/2 months, although I had already viewed my score online,saved and sent it to my intended schools

m grateful ma broda much tanks tu u, I tot ets would send me ma soft copy of result into ma email, tanks for d info once again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
researchQ:
Thanks to all who replied me. I have finally been sent my score. But the problem is, my application deadline is 15th and today is saturday 11th and court is not open till monday to notorize. If i send it on Monday 13th through Fedex i am assuming it may reach say 16th, 17th. If it gets there then knowing the deadline is 15th will the school still accept my application? Has anyone's application gotten to the school a few days late and the school accepted it? Abeg i dont want to waste my 9k if they wont accept. Awaiting replies please.
Bro, that will be too too risky. on their websites, they would explicit state that your applications get to them on the deadline. In fact there is a special warning on that.
If you must do that, then it is safer you send them a mail or call their number explaining your situation to them.

sirleo234:
Tanx guys will do as you all have said and keep u guys informed.
The options you may have are these:
1.let your naira rain in the process so that you can have them. its easier in some school than others, if you know what I mean;

2.Apply through Uni assist if the schools you are applying to required that method. That one transcript will be enough to cover a whole lot;

3.Look for an institution. I repeat, INSTITUTION where you know someone so you can retrieve it because many schools in Nigeria are strict about where they send their transcripts. So, they may not send it to non academic or professional institutions;

4. You can simply send a mail to the school you are applying to and inform them about your school's policy do they can receive it directly from your school.

atrapon:
Greetings all,pls how do i send my hardcopy transcript to as many universities as possible..coz i want to spread my tentacle dis summer admission..desperately waiting.remain blessed
Read what's above;
Follow the uniassist approach or;
Go to the court with an original copy of your transcript and notarise as many copies as possible or as you may need. I was charged N200 per page at Ikeja high court. Some may not ask for notarised copies.
Good luck.

hmmm! a lot has transpired in a few hours. My data subscription expire and I dey inner chambers dey pray for heavenly intervention for my case grin.
God shall grant us all our wishes.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eke40seven:

Bro, that will be too too risky. on their websites, they would explicit state that your applications get to them on the deadline. In fact there is a special warning on that.
If you must do that, then it is safer you send them a mail or call their number explaining your situation to them.

1.let your naira rain in the process so that you can have them. its easier in some school than others, if you know what I mean;

2.Apply through Uni assist if the schools you are applying to required that method. That one transcript will be enough to cover a whole lot;

3.Look for an institution. I repeat, INSTITUTION where you know someone so you can retrieve it because many schools in Nigeria are strict about where they send their transcripts. So, they may not send it to non academic or professional institutions;

4. You can simply send a mail to the school you are applying to and inform them about your school's policy do they can receive it directly from your school.

Read what's above;
Go to the court with an original copy of your transcript and notarise as many copies as possible or as you may need. I was charged N200 per page at Ikeja high court. Some may not ask for motorised copies.
Good luck.

hmmm! a lot has transpired in a few hours. My data subscription expire and I dey inner chambers dey pray for heavenly intervention for my case grin.
thanks i followed your advice. Waiting for a reply. This is what i wrote:
Dear Madam,

Please I am sorry to inform you that there was a delay in my TOEFL results getting to me. This has caused me to send my application late. On the website the deadline for submission of application is 15th October but through courier (FedEx) it may hopefully get to Germany either on the 16th or 17th. Please Madam will my application still be considered then? or do I upload the documents and send via email now while the hard copy is on the way?

Thank you as I await your response.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
Anyone coming to Uni-Kassel?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
researchQ:

thanks i followed your advice. Waiting for a reply. This is what i wrote:
Dear Madam,

Please I am sorry to inform you that there was a delay in my TOEFL results getting to me. This has caused me to send my application late. On the website the deadline for submission of application is 15th October but through courier (FedEx) it may hopefully get to Germany either on the 16th or 17th. Please Madam will my application still be considered then? or do I upload the documents and send via email now while the hard copy is on the way?

Thank you as I await your response.
Good one bro/sis, It couldn't have been written any way better.
I hope you get a positive response.
Good luck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by atrapon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eke40seven:

Read what's above;
Go to the court with an original copy of your transcript and notarise as many copies as possible or as you may need. I was charged N200 per page at Ikeja high court. Some may not ask for notarised copies.
Good luck.

tanks i appreciate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eke40seven:
Hello house,
Great job you guys are doing informing people. For those new who keep asking very simple and common sense questions which have been answered severally, I think we should do this for them. Either:
1. Give a general guideline for new people so that they will know where to start from. Then requote the post on every new page on the thread
2. Put a general warning on every new page that reads, "if you are new on this journey/thread, read at least, from 100 pages back before asking any question".

Now to me, grin, for someone whose post might look so informed, the journey has not been that smooth. Sometimes the hope is so high and sometimes, It seems everything I laboured for just gone down the drain and then before you know it am back up again with new hopes, then the cycle keeps repeating itself.
After all the delays that took like forever, I finally got to do my interview. I did everything to make sure things went well, ask ridiculous questions that I knew just to be sure, took antimalarial to eliminate any sickness grin, searched for my good suit I haven't worn in years and also ties from their resting place; left home 4 am despite an early shootout by some gangs not far from me (but there was no stopping a niccur).

I arrived by a few minutes before 6, the weather was cool under the rising dew from the majestic plants of Walter carrington. At the gate, the Igbo man was surprisingly civil and nice (well apart from rightfully seizing a phone), the beautiful white woman at the gate was all smiles, the visa fee reduced by 1k to be N12k5, a perfect day it was, nothing could go wrong I said to myself assuredly to boost my confidence as the much anticipated and life changing interview draws neigh upon me. All the protocols at the gate were taken.

Tension was running high. Behind the facade of a cool and calculated smile. I was still as awkward as ever with paper documents which raised her (VO) ire for the first time, although in the mildest of form.
we were told to wait after the collection of paper for another 2 hours in a chilling and BP raising seat before the defining hour came. with a smiling disposition she asked the normal questions that has been posted here and my answer was as routine, relaxed and confident as a chit chat with a trusted childhood friend, (the event has played out and rehearsed so many times in my head) although the occasional sweat which broke from my face, the phone and the fact that I was speaking to a woman from a different race with a different accent brought me down to the fact that this is a life changing interview.

Everything went out fine and my confidence and hope was rocket high, "no more drama on this journey, sleep time baby" I said to myself with an assuring George-Clooneyesque grin as I left the embassy and stomped confidently on the streets of VI with my newly acquired pair of black shoe, men-in-black style.
What did I know! just like the movie the drama was still very much on, Murphy's Law won't let me off the hook so fast without a fight. Here comes the notification, yes! You guessed right, it is, the dreaded "within 5 days of interview" reply from the embassy. A thousand thoughts rushed through my brain in microseconds. what could be possibly wrong I mused with clueless eyes that stared blankly behind a fake rey bans shades?
Well, it turned out that none of the reason was any fault of mine.
Firstly, they needed a confirmation on my enrollment deadline (that was no problem) and secondly, which is more challenging, there was an issue with my sponsorship letter, same letter that delayed me to this extent. (same one that took more than a month to issue) not again!

Now, a clarification has to be made as soon as possible, my sponsor is mad as hell. The fight continues, the rough journey continues and I pray God helps as giving up is not an option.

For those whose documents have left the embassy to be processed, be happy and hopeful because you have gone past the hardest test. I thank those friends who have been assuring me since this journey continued.....all will be recognised and named when the battle is over....for now, The quest is still on and I go again.
At last, victory will be assured but your prayers are needed as I also take it to the Lord in prayers.

Bro, don't let your heart be troubled, believe in God because Philippians 1:6 says, being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the Day of Jesus Christ. To the merciful, God will show Himself merciful. You have used your precious time to attend, calm and solve a lot of people's problem; now is your turn to laugh; be very sure that God will attend to your case and issues. You will highly favoured. Every uncertainty in this journey of yours will be made certain. I believe in the power of prayers; if we can pray, we have God that will answer. The battle is not yours but that of the Lord; and He will fight your battle in the name of Jesus. Victory is yours. Go, eat and drink for there is abundance of great and good news coming your way. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sirleo234: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
@atrapon please can u send me ur mail so we cud talk please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
researchQ:
Please guys am in a state of confusion. I registered for TOEFL through an agent called Edulight. I wrote the exam on 27th September. On 7th October I received a mail that my score is out. Since it was an agent that registered me, I called them to request for my scores. Their boss asked for my name and ETS I.d I sent it to him. Lo and behold after waiting for some hours I got no email, or any messages as how to access my scores. Its 3 days now no response. Right now the guy and his workers have stopped picking my calls. my application deadline is 15th October. Am agitated Please what can you advice me to do?

After what my eyes saw with Edu-light, I taught there was really a force in this universe acting against me directly. I registered with him for toefl and things turned out as if I registered for trouble cry after paying him the required fee for over a month, getting the confirmation email was achieved only by constant calling and shouting, when the result was out, getting my profile details was almost impossible as he kept twisting and turning and lying, I emailed ETS to get my username and password to check my scores which took almost two weeks.10 weeks after seeing my result online, getting the original by regular posted mail was the most infuriating as it took me about 6weeks extra of shouting and threatening to destroy his shop(office) at palmgroove before he finally sent it as he claims to be at Benin city. My point is I missed four different deadlines because of Edulight I advise that nobody registers for TOEFL with them. My experience with them was horrible. Mein zwei loffel
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sirleo234: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
@Justcul thank God for ur safe journey.pls I intend studyn @Bremen university pls I will need more info 4rm u,u cud also drp ur mail please and I will contact u,tanx.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
@Eke40seven
U will surely get your desired miracle and your expectation shall not be cut short....praying for u brother....u r truly an inspiration.....just like Malala.....

@tayoslayer
Wowwwww.......what an experience.....I am so glad u overcame......some people could be so wicked and greedy....I wonder what would happen with a quiet and gentle person like me.....how I for carry talk ooooo.....Edulight received fire for fire and I can see that there is no love lost between two of you.....I dey laugh ooooo.....d story is so funny......

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
tossbal4real:

Don't be negative just have an open mind. From past precedence asking you to come within one week after your interview is not a good sign. However it may be that they are asking you to come over so they can return your passport back to you because keeping it back is not the usual practice of the German embassy. Just stay prayerful and positive. It will be well.

If you were going for undergraduate program, I would say they asked you to come because they want to give you a Maths test. Last week, my friend had his interview and this Tuesday he was asked to come to Embassy so we wondered what might be wrong, when the guy got there, they gave him maths test to write and ask him to go that he will hear from them.

Things are changing.....

But for your case a Law student who doesn't do Maths, I don't think it's Maths they want to set for you.

Or have they started setting test for Master applicants too?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
kelly4top:

If you were going for undergraduate program, I would say they asked you to come because they want to give you a Maths test. Last week, my friend had his interview and this Tuesday he was asked to come to Embassy so we wondered what might be wrong, when the guy got there, they gave him maths test to write and ask him to go that he will hear from them.

Things are changing.....

But for your case a Law student who doesn't do Maths, I don't think it's Maths they want to set for you.

Lol! Anything is possible but I sincerely doubt it. Whatever it is they want to verify, I am ready but for rejection, No! I have committed everything to God and I am hoping for the very best; its even better they ask someone to come so as to clarify certain things than to reject outrightly based on assumptions. With God, all will be well. Once am back on Monday, I will update you guys. Love this family!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
tayoslayer:

After what my eyes saw with Edu-light, I taught there was really a force in this universe acting against me directly. I registered with him for toefl and things turned out as if I registered for trouble cry after paying him the required fee for over a month, getting the confirmation email was achieved only by constant calling and shouting, when the result was out, getting my profile details was almost impossible as he kept twisting and turning and lying, I emailed ETS to get my username and password to check my scores which took almost two weeks.10 weeks after seeing my result online, getting the original by regular posted mail was the most infuriating as it took me about 6weeks extra of shouting and threatening to destroy his shop(office) at palmgroove before he finally sent it as he claims to be at Benin city. My point is I missed four different deadlines because of Edulight I advise that nobody registers for TOEFL with them. My experience with them was horrible. Mein zwei loffel
My brother its the same thing I went through with them. At appoint he put off his phone for days because of me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
kelly4top:

Things are changing.....

lolz bro, u mean german embassy don dey gv mathematics test to undergraduate visa applicants? na wa oooo say we won enter germany nor....oga gan oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
researchQ:

Answering you from the German point of view, from experience in Germany, how they value time and deadline, I would say NO

Solution: call and not write email which might not be replied quickly. If they said no prob, then fire on.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Andre09: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Junipero:
Anyone coming to Uni-Kassel?

Goettingen and partly Kassel.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eke40seven:
Hello house,
Great job you guys are doing informing people. For those new who keep asking very simple and common sense questions which have been answered severally, I think we should do this for them. Either:
1. Give a general guideline for new people so that they will know where to start from. Then requote the post on every new page on the thread
2. Put a general warning on every new page that reads, "if you are new on this journey/thread, read at least, from 100 pages back before asking any question".

Now to me, grin, for someone whose post might look so informed, the journey has not been that smooth. Sometimes the hope is so high and sometimes, It seems everything I laboured for just gone down the drain and then before you know it am back up again with new hopes, then the cycle keeps repeating itself.
After all the delays that took like forever, I finally got to do my interview. I did everything to make sure things went well, ask ridiculous questions that I knew just to be sure, took antimalarial to eliminate any sickness grin, searched for my good suit I haven't worn in years and also ties from their resting place; left home 4 am despite an early shootout by some gangs not far from me (but there was no stopping a niccur).

I arrived by a few minutes before 6, the weather was cool under the rising dew from the majestic plants of Walter carrington. At the gate, the Igbo man was surprisingly civil and nice (well apart from rightfully seizing a phone), the beautiful white woman at the gate was all smiles, the visa fee reduced by 1k to be N12k5, a perfect day it was, nothing could go wrong I said to myself assuredly to boost my confidence as the much anticipated and life changing interview draws neigh upon me. All the protocols at the gate were taken.

Tension was running high. Behind the facade of a cool and calculated smile. I was still as awkward as ever with paper documents which raised her (VO) ire for the first time, although in the mildest of form.
we were told to wait after the collection of paper for another 2 hours in a chilling and BP raising seat before the defining hour came. with a smiling disposition she asked the normal questions that has been posted here and my answer was as routine, relaxed and confident as a chit chat with a trusted childhood friend, (the event has played out and rehearsed so many times in my head) although the occasional sweat which broke from my face, the phone and the fact that I was speaking to a woman from a different race with a different accent brought me down to the fact that this is a life changing interview.

Everything went out fine and my confidence and hope was rocket high, "no more drama on this journey, sleep time baby" I said to myself with an assuring George-Clooneyesque grin as I left the embassy and stomped confidently on the streets of VI with my newly acquired pair of black shoe, men-in-black style.
What did I know! just like the movie the drama was still very much on, Murphy's Law won't let me off the hook so fast without a fight. Here comes the notification, yes! You guessed right, it is, the dreaded "within 5 days of interview" reply from the embassy. A thousand thoughts rushed through my brain in microseconds. what could be possibly wrong I mused with clueless eyes that stared blankly behind a fake rey bans shades?
Well, it turned out that none of the reason was any fault of mine.
Firstly, they needed a confirmation on my enrollment deadline (that was no problem) and secondly, which is more challenging, there was an issue with my sponsorship letter, same letter that delayed me to this extent. (same one that took more than a month to issue) not again!

Now, a clarification has to be made as soon as possible, my sponsor is mad as hell. The fight continues, the rough journey continues and I pray God helps as giving up is not an option.

For those whose documents have left the embassy to be processed, be happy and hopeful because you have gone past the hardest test. I thank those friends who have been assuring me since this journey continued.....all will be recognised and named when the battle is over....for now, The quest is still on and I go again.
At last, victory will be assured but your prayers are needed as I also take it to the Lord in prayers.

guy, you can't get this far and not come to Deutschland. I have been silent for a while here but I never stop to see your WORK here in this thread. I therefore pray for thee tonight that you will get your VISA to Deutschland soonest IJN. Tis well with you. Be encouraged, we are praying for you.

Greeting from Stuttgart

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by jahjehova(m): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
For all of una wey dey do TOEFL and have issues with agents, why not do IELTS which you can do all on your own by yourself. Just a piece of advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2014
i wonder why some people will use agent to register for TOEFL when they can register IELTS by themselves..very easy, no hassles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.