Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883921 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by XpensiveT(m): 4:00am On Oct 12, 2014
Bethiano:

Yes, NIPOST. Its very cheap, say 600 -1200 naira, depending on the weight of your mail.

NIPost is cheap, sweet and nice. But it takse 10-14 working days for your mail to get to Germany from Nigeria.

@Bethiano..u have an email inbox from me. Kindly add me sir. Read some previous posts of urs and i have one or two private questions to ask. Looking forward to read from u sir.

Danke !!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Hell house, is enrollment the same thing as the online registration thing? I was instructed by the university to register on their website using a temporary user name and password and at the end of the process, I was asked to print out a document, sign,date and attach a passport photo and send together with my health insurance which I already did some weeks ago. Is this what is usually referred to as enrollment? I need an urgent response please as I was asked to come to the embassy and I intend to do that tomorrow and wouldn't want to appear like a fool if am asked any question regarding enrollment deadline when I don't fully understand what its all about.

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2014
esdajo:
Hell house, is enrollment the same thing as the online registration thing? I was instructed by the university to register on their website using a temporary user name and password and at the end of the process, I was asked to print out a document, sign,date and attach a passport photo and send together with my health insurance which I already did some weeks ago. Is this what is usually referred to as enrollment? I need an urgent response please as I was asked to come to the embassy and I intend to do that tomorrow and wouldn't want to appear like a fool if am asked any question regarding enrollment deadline when I don't fully understand what its all about.

What school are you going and what is your enrolment deadline? You need to have transferred your semester fee before you can enrol(I stand to be corrected). Don't worry jare you will be highly favoured..embassy will not set any exam for you,your faith is important God
bless you bro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2014
esdajo:

Keep calm bro, make sure you know when your admission deadline elapse.
Alles gute
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2014
BREAKING NEWS
My people, I just got a call this morning from my friend in Germany that now if you want to invite someone from any West African country Nigeria inclusive, you have to pay money. 1700€ for 1 month visa, 2000€ for two months visa and so forth...ie with letter of invitation.
He said its all because of the Ebola outbreak. if any one gets visa now I think the person is lucky.He even asked if any one has gotten the study visa recently. I told him that I don't know.
May the good Lord not allow this to hinder us from going to Germany o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2014
BREAKING NEWS
My people, I just got a call this morning from my friend in Germany that now if you want to invite someone from any West African country Nigeria inclusive, you have to pay money. 1700€ for 1 month visa, 2000€ for two months visa and so forth...ie with letter of invitation.
He said it all because of the Ebola outbreak. if any one gets visa now I think the person is lucky.He even asked if any one has gotten the study visa recently. I told him that I don't know.
May the good Lordnot allow this to hinder us from going to Germany o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
researchQ:
BREAKING NEWS
He said its all because of the Ebola outbreak. if any one gets visa now I think the person is lucky.He even asked if any one has gotten the study visa recently. I told him that I don't know.
May the good Lord not allow this to hinder us from going to Germany o.

Unverified Claims...Your friend is trying to extort you. What happens to the money if the Visa is not issued?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by HARTZIV: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
researchQ:
BREAKING NEWS
He said it all because of the Ebola outbreak. if any one gets visa now I think the person is lucky.He even asked if any one has gotten the study visa recently. I told him that I don't know.

if they think its to risky because of ebola they will not change their opinion because of 1700€
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
researchQ:
BREAKING NEWS

Please, Lets Verify claims before posting on social media..

Its 101% false bro..

Peace out !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by damsamty16(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
researchQ:
BREAKING NEWS
Your friend is only an hustler, he needs your money..lol fake info bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Belly213: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Reasearch q
I don't believe the story even without trying to verify....it's because it is not logical.....Ebola incubation period is 2-21days....so how does Visas that are worth 1 month n above applicable to fees.....when the incubation period is already over....
Secondly, EU has announced of a proposed meeting for Ebola checks at its airports....it is definitely be the same measures of checking at all it's point of entry....at least that's what is in applicable for US and UK and it is for 3 ebolacountries...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mrmiyagghi: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Happy sunday house, I want to say a big thank you to this honourable thread. I never new anything about german visa application, until I came across this forum. I had my intrrview on the 12th of sept and I received that special mail from the emvassy Friday 10th of this month.

May God bless all tjose who positively contributed to yhis scheme Jah bless

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
researchQ:
BREAKING NEWS

Lol see as every body wan chop you........eyah

Dude the info is correct but has been in existence not a new rule. It's not as a result of Ebola!
You are asked to pay that amount in blocked account if you want to invite someone over and once the invited person returns you get your money back, if he breaks any immigration rules kiss your money goodbye.
So its not new
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
damsamty16:

Your friend is only an hustler, he needs your money..lol fake info bro
What are you saying? he is a German citizen and he is not asking for any money from me rather he gives. Before, with an invitation letter he said the person can do health insurance for the invitee for the time you will be around only. That this new money thing just started. In fact he heard about it only yesterday. Any way am not visting until my study visa comes and BTW he is coming to naija next month just to see me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by expresschamber: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
mrmiyagghi:
Happy sunday house, I want to say a big thank you to this honourable thread. I never new anything about german visa application, until I came across this forum. I had my intrrview on the 12th of sept and I received that special mail from the emvassy Friday 10th of this month.

May God bless all tjose who positively contributed to yhis scheme Jah bless

Congrats bro, I tap into your well of testimony. Where is your school located and the name.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
researchQ:
BREAKING NEWS

A reasonable country will not collect that money from you and still allow you enter their country when they know you have ebola. If the claim is true, then maybe they want to start what UK tried that did not work by collecting money before you enter then if you refuse to return back to Naija, then your money will not be refunded just to check illegal immigrants as the number of those chopping aduro here is increasing on daily basis.

and if this claim is true, then it is a discrimination which is not accepted in international diplomacy. Most of their expatriates work in our oil coys so they will have to pay 100,000 Euro before they enter too.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Kenyata(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hello all, I just sent my application documents to Reutlingen University. Does anyone have details about test and interview questions of Reutlingen University. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mokaz: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Good morning all, please can anybody assist with a valid number that I can reach the bank through. I want to call to know the status of my transfers into the blocked account. The confirmation mail is yet to be sent to me.
Also, did anyone know if the embassy worked during the Eid festival holidays (6th and 7th of October)?
Thank you guys
Tchusss.
omolola22:
I called the bank to ask why I have not gotten my confirmation letter. So I gave them my account number to know if the funds entered my account yet. And I was told that my money was in the account.
That i should wait for my letter. I have still not gotten it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by xij38580: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2014
I just thought about adding my own contribution. Attached is an excel file, its should be useful for people interested in saving towards studying in Germany. Its not complete but at least it should provide one with an overview of how much needs to be saved and the progress made in savings.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2014
ResearchQ I saw your shocking breaking news, but such info exist no where online especially in connection to Ebola (at least after a thorough check since yesterday and today)..... well let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

@mrmiyagghi, Glory be to God, I tap into your testimony.

Thank you all for the words and encouragements and prayers. Both those posted here, and those PMed.
I hope it will all be well at the end so that I can give a testimony and story which will astound any faithless person and encourage people still in the struggle. its a story of starting with no single support, neither financially or morally. Only brains a strong will, an internet enabled phone and God and a very very reluctant cousin later.
I hope it will end thus, "............with faith in God and believe, nothing shall be impossible.

However, for now, let the other testimonies roll in this week.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Good day house. I was at the embassy this morning as expected and to my greatest surprise I was rejected a student visa, reason: fake visa and/or entry and exit stamps on my passport.

I travelled to South Africa in August 2012 and the visa agent that procured the visa for me stamped a fake Israel visa and entry and exit stamps on the passport and his reason was that if the passport was virgin or fresh, the South African Embassy then may refuse the visa application. Eventually I got the visa then. At the point of departure, the immigration official detected and withheld my passport but because I was assisted by an Immigration officer, my passport was later given to me and I left successfully without any hassles.

Got back in December 2012, collected my NYSC certificate as I was still serving at the time I travelled. Started working where I still am till date in January 2013. Saved a little then decided to pursue my Masters in Germany since it's quite affordable when compared to the US, Canada or even the UK.

Now my student visa application was refused, passport confiscated and was told to contact the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service at GRA, Ikeja. I know if I go there, I will be arrested so I decided to come down here to Immigration office in Festac town to see how I can retrieve the passport using an officer and then do a fresh one, if possible .

The question now is how possible is it to get a fresh passport using the same details as I am not ready to bear another name and can I still reapply for a German student visa after getting a new passport or I should just forget about Germany for now and request the school to refund my 5,000 Euros (US$6,500) tuition fee and ask the bank to wire my money back into my Nigerian Dom account from where I initially initiated the transfer.

I already called the agent and told him what that act he did 2 years ago has caused me and he was very apologetic and was even praying for me on the phone but the did had been done already and there is no point crying over spilled milk.

Please house, what are my chances of getting another passport using an insider so they won't bar me from getting another one or even blacklisting my name and picture in any of the passport offices and/or the airports due to what happened and how soon can I reapply for a German student visa if I get a new passport or is there a life ban or any other temporary ban for such and what are my chances of getting a visa if I later reapply since they would know I have been refused before on this ground.

Please I need you comments and/or contributions no matter how hurting it may sound as the truth hurts anyway but there is nothing I can do about the reality and it's better to know than to keep wasting time, money and having false hopes. Comments please !

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
esdajo:
Good day house. I was at the embassy this morning as expected and to my greatest surprise I was rejected a student visa, reason: fake visa and/or entry and exit stamps on my passport.

I travelled to South Africa in August 2012 and the visa agent that procured the visa for me stamped a fake Israel visa and entry and exit stamps on the passport and his reason was that if the passport was virgin or fresh, the South African Embassy then may refuse the visa application. Eventually I got the visa then. At the point of departure, the immigration official detected and withheld my passport but because I was assisted by an Immigration officer, my passport was later given to me and I left successfully without any hassles.

Got back in December 2012, collected my NYSC certificate as I was still serving at the time I travelled. Started working where I still am till date in January 2013. Saved a little then decided to pursue my Masters in Germany since it's quite affordable when compared to the US, Canada or even the UK.

Now my student visa application was refused, passport confiscated and was told to contact the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration
t GRA, Ikeja. I know if I go there, I will be arrested so I decided to come down here to Immigration office in Festac town to see how I
can retrieve the passport using an officer and then do a fresh one, if possible .

The question now is how possible is it to get a fresh passport using the same details as I am not ready to bear another name and can I still reapply for a German student visa after getting a new passport or I should just forget about Germany for now and request the school to refund my 5,000 Euros (US$6,500) tuition fee and ask the bank to wire my money back into my Nigerian Dom account from where I initially initiated the transfer.

I already called the agent and told him what that act he did 2 years ago has caused me and he was very apologetic and was even praying for me on the phone but the did had been done already and there is no point crying over spilled milk.

Please house, what are my chances of getting another passport using an insider so they won't bar me from getting another one or even blacklisting my name and picture in any of the passport offices and/or the airports due to what happened and how soon can I reapply for a German student visa if I get a new passport or is there a life ban or any other temporary ban for such and what are my chances of getting a visa if I later reapply since they would know I have been refused before on this ground.

Please I need you comments and/or contributions no matter how hurting it may sound as the truth hurts anyway but there is nothing I can do about the reality and it's better to know than to keep wasting time, money and having false hopes. Comments please !
ha! sorry bros. your story is touching. suffering just because of an agent. Sorry.God will see you through.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Eke40seven:
ResearchQ I saw your shocking breaking news, but such info exist no where online especially in connection to Ebola (at least after a thorough check since yesterday and today)..... well let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

@mrmiyagghi, Glory be to God, I tap into your testimony.

Thank you all for the words and encouragements and prayers. Both those posted here, and those PMed.
I hope it will all be well at the end so that I can give a testimony and story which will astound any faithless person and encourage people still in the struggle. its a story of starting with no single support, neither financially or morally. Only brains a strong will, an internet enabled phone and God and a very very reluctant cousin later.
I hope it will end thus, "............with faith in God and believe, nothing shall be impossible.

However, for now, let the other testimonies roll in this week.
Oga Eke, haba its not everything that they will publicize or put on the internet na. Its like plotting a silent war without your rival knowing. To the Western world Nigeria is tagged with other west african countries that have Ebola. That's the truth. But God no go gree o. All of us will get our visas by God's grace including you my dear bros.
Anyway see what the school replied me:

Dear applicant,

unfortunately we can only accept applications that reach us by post by October 15th.

I am sorry you didn’t contact me earlier, I could have explained to you that the TOEFL results can be handed in later on, as long as all other documents are on time.

I hope your documents will be here on time.

I have one more school to try and just pray it works out.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by stoicism: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
I am asking for a friend: pls what does 2.95 CGPA in Nigeria translates to in the German CGPA calculation(second class upper or lower). Whats the chance of securing a study visa with a sponsorship document from someone in Germany. Thanks in advance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
stoicism:
I am asking for a friend: pls what does 2.95 CGPA in Nigeria translates to in the German CGPA calculation(second class upper or lower). Whats the chance of securing a study visa with a sponsorship document from someone in Germany. Thanks in advance
Your grade is 2.5 on the German scale. Most school will require 2.5 or better. so, you are good.
You will get a sponsorship letter, if you know a family or friend in that resides in Germany, working and earning above 1500 euros monthly.
I hope you find it helpful
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by stoicism: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Eke40seven:

Your grade is 2.5 on the German scale. Most school will require 2.5 or better. so, you are good.
You will get a sponsorship letter, if you know a family or friend in that resides in Germany, working and earning above 1500 euros monthly.
I hope you find it helpful
Good luck!
thanks so much
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Today was ist day in class wia most lecturers all professors come to introduce dia courses for us to choose from. I av Neva felt dis inadequate in my life. Just be life say dem no teach me anything in bsc. To b sincere I'm scared cus I can't say I don't understand dia level oo

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
nevilbot:
Today was ist day in class wia most lecturers all professors come to introduce dia courses for us to choose from. I av Neva felt dis inadequate in my life. Just be life say dem no teach me anything in bsc. To b sincere I'm scared cus I can't say I don't understand dia level oo

it's well bro! work hard!! your future just got started
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
esdajo:

Now my student visa application was refused, passport confiscated and was told to contact the Comptroller General of the Nigerian Immigration Service at GRA, Ikeja. I know if I go there, I will be arrested so I decided to come down here to Immigration office in Festac town to see how I can retrieve the passport using an officer and then do a fresh one, if possible .

O'boy your case is very serious oh. First of all even if you get new passport, don't waste time applying for Germany visa again cos your name has been blacklisted already in their system and next time, by entering your thump print/biometrics, all your denial reason and details will show even if your passport number changes. Don't even near any schengen country again for now.

My Advise: Try to get a new passport to get rid of that fake visa in the old one if not any Embassy you carry that fake visa to will still detect and same consequences will continue. Try other Embassies with your new passport but not German or schengen Embassies cos they share the same Data Base. You might not necessarily have been banned but just that the bad record is already in their systems with your biometrics details.

Further advise: Never do anything fake just to get visa cos the punishment sometimes is more than the offense. In your next application to other countries that does not have your bad record, use genuine documents and leave the rest for God. It is not a do or die affair. When is your turn to travel you will travel as far as your hands are clean.

Take heart and move ahead. Life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jesufantastic: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
nevilbot:
Common just relax, we will adjust, it's a matter of time. I also experienced that today...but in trusting God for adjustment. Na time e go take....Germans fit speak pigin? heheheh
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Jesufantastic:
Common just relax, we will adjust, it's a matter of time. I also experienced that today...but in trusting God for adjustment. Na time e go take....Germans fit speak pigin? heheheh

lol, dem no fit speak pigin oo. im trsting God . thanks for the encouragement. na cold and food be the issue now oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2014
kelly4top:

O'boy your case is very serious oh. First of all even if you get new passport, don't waste time applying for Germany visa again cos your name has been blacklisted already in their system and next time, by entering your thump print/biometrics, all your denial reason and details will show even if your passport number changes. Don't even near any schengen country again for now.

My Advise: Try to get a new passport to get rid of that fake visa in the old one if not any Embassy you carry that fake visa to will still detect and same consequences will continue. Try other Embassies with your new passport but not German or schengen Embassies cos they share the same Data Base. You might not necessarily have been banned but just that the bad record is already in their systems with your biometrics details.

Further advise: Never do anything fake just to get visa cos the punishment sometimes is more than the offense. In your next application to other countries that does not have your bad record, use genuine documents and leave the rest for God. It is not a do or die affair. When is your turn to travel you will travel as far as your hands are clean.

Take heart and move ahead. Life goes on.

Thanks for the information bro. I have taken my time to draft a letter of appeal and sent to them this morning explaining the circumstances surrounding one of the expired visas and stamps. I had to explain that it was the visa agent that did it and not me as I was not the one who applied for the South African visa in the first place but my agent. Whatever it is, I have already put it to God in prayers. Its not a do or die thing like you said and I know my hands are clean but being held liable as its my passport, not the agent's.

I will keep the house informed as to the progress of the appeal as soon as I hear from them in due course

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.