Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883414 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by eluquenson(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
I doff off my hat for the gurus on this thread, you guys are doing wonderfully well, more elbow grease.

I intend applying for a tourist visa to Germany by February 2015 by the grace of God.
Still following this thread closely.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ibk1010: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=jaydeemourg post=27159339][/quote]
@jaydeemourg i sent u a mail earlier, would be glad if you respond.I know u school at LUAS i wld like to know more abt the school and its admission processes.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Guten Abend to everyone in the house. it is nice to see this thread waxing stronger and stronger everyday. One thing is sure and certain, every of this effort will not be fruitless in Jesus name. Eke I sight you, your waiting time will never be your wasting time in Jesus name. All things worketh together for good for those that loveth God and for those that are calleth according to His purpose(in your own voice.) Dolpaz you are wonderful, naijadove success awaits you, please check your mail. And to everyone that is in this struggle, all I can say is success, succes and success in all ramification. Every Bruder in Germo, hope una no see cold and snow? It is well with us all even in the well cause God is aware. Merry christmas and happy new year in advance.Shalom

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 30, 2014
To all members in Germany plz I need to pay application fee to uno-assist just $75 can anyone help me out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2014
some schools can have very yeye requirements

Reference letters can be submitted only by regular mail (in separate, sealed envelopes, carrying the institution seal on the outside) by either the referee himself or the applicant (along with other documents). Recommendation from company staff and other persons not affiliated with a university are not accepted.

na where i wan take c my university seal now ehn undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
kennyoguns0509:
To all members in Germany plz I need to pay application fee to uno-assist just $75 can anyone help me out
my nairaland family I greet you guys. recently I receive a lot of pm in respect of helping them to pay for uni assist and enrolment fee,

for uni assist payment these are the most important information I need
– your birthday (dd.mm.yyyy),
– your family name,
– your first name,
– the semester in which you would like to start studying*,
– your uni-assist applicant number (if you already have one)

kindly forward the information to me to effect the payment.

note: please note cross check your information to make the process smooth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its been a wonderful year with the good, the bad and ugly. This post could sum it all up.
The good news is that I came across a course that may accept a GP of less 2.4/5.0 (Nigerian grading system) I.e 3.0 German scale. They are two courses in same school. They are Economics and quantitative economics in university of Kiel. So if you have a Bsc in Economics, you can check them out. However, there is a caveat here, the economics, econometrics, statistics and mathematics in your results combined should be at least 3.0/5.00 (Nigerian scale) I.e 2.5 German grade.
Also, you should be familiar with some of the German grading terms. for instance, if a school requires a "very good" result, it means that they need 1.5 and above in German grading system (4.2/5.0 naija grading system)
if they say "above average" or "good" it means at least 2.5 German grading system (3.0/5.0 Nigerian grades)
If you don't meet these criteria, look somewhere else as its certainly not for you.

Let that be a parting gift for the year.

And for the bad news, at least it won't be nice to open the new year with it. This news got to me and a group of people by a former colleague of the deceased when it was yet unofficial. However, it was sadly true and its official as it has made the news. So I guess am free to post it.

Two Germans killed in Nigeria.

Two German Nationals have been shot dead in Nigeria. According to German newspaper, Ostsee Zeitung, the two nationals, both male aged 34 and 20 were working as engineers at Julius Berger and were shot dead last Saturday December 27th while riding on a motorbike in Abuja.

Confirming the incident to AFP, a foreign affairs official said “Unfortunately we can confirm that two German nationals were killed in Nigeria last weekend".
Culled from LIB 1 hour ago.

Let's pray for the peace of this nation as we all commune in our various place of prayers today.

God bless us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...WE WILL ALL GET THERE IN 2015.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zolarade(m): 4:59am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks for been part of my life in 2014. Looking ahead for a better and robust partner in progress in 2015. I'm very optimistic that the glory of 2015 shall be greater than that of 2014 in our lives in Jesus name. Together we will celebrate and jubilate. God will release unto us the results that will cancel the insults in our lives. Everyone that has laughed at us will come back and laugh with us in Jesus name. Wishing you a prosperous New Year.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Eke40seven:

And for the bad news, at least it won't be nice to open the new year with it. This news got to me and a group of people by a former colleague of the deceased when it was yet unofficial. However, it was sadly true and its official as it has made the news. So I guess am free to post it.

Two Germans killed in Nigeria.

Two German Nationals have been shot dead in Nigeria. According to German newspaper, Ostsee Zeitung, the two nationals, both male aged 34 and 20 were working as engineers at Julius Berger and were shot dead last Saturday December 27th while riding on a motorbike in Abuja.

Confirming the incident to AFP, a foreign affairs official said “Unfortunately we can confirm that two German nationals were killed in Nigeria last weekend".
Culled from LIB 1 hour ago.

Let's pray for the peace of this nation as we all commune in our various place of prayers today.

God bless us all.
Wtf! cry not again. The last German was killed at Sagamu during the ending of October and now this... absolutely disheartening. This really gets under my skin... angry angry angry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fxsly: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2015
happy new year people.
please who knows how I can get to Ikoyi registry from mile 2 by public transport
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omoomoba(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hi guys, would I be correct if I say that for a self sponsored program taking 2years, one would need to have at least €670*24months*227(exchange rate) = 3650160 naira for the block account? I thought it was around 2m for the block acct. Or one can pay for a year first Any more enlightenment please!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
omoomoba:
Hi guys, would I be correct if I say that for a self sponsored program taking 2years, one would need to have at least €670*24months*227(exchange rate) = 3650160 naira for the block account? I thought it was around 2m for the block acct. Or one can pay for a year first Any more enlightenment please!

Wat dey are asking for is only for one year but if u av money surplus u can put excess, na ur money kill am
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
nevilbot:

Wat dey are asking for is only for one year but if u av money surplus u can put excess, na ur money kill am

Hey nevibot , how yoy doing brother ?How is everything going with you overthere . Trust you are gradually beginning to integrate into the system. With regards to goings on there, heard about this new right wing movement gathering up pace there but also heard a number of citizens have gone in to squash it. My question is, has it in any way affected you and the everyday non-german from observation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omoomoba(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
nevilbot:

Bros, we still dey try gather first year money, you dey talk surplus. Abeg, guys, how Una dey run Una second year of studies? Person need to plan before exiting o!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mwhile: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hi guys, compliment of the season to u all.Quick one, I got admitted into a uni. in Germany for master and am asked to pre-enroll through mail posting with so specified documents, which is not an issue but am asked to include an insurance certificate. Anyone with an info on how to get a student health insurance certificate should please give one. Trust in you guys for an info
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mwhile:
Hi guys, compliment of the season to u all.Quick one, I got admitted into a uni. in Germany for master and am asked to pre-enroll through mail posting with so specified documents, which is not an issue but am asked to include an insurance certificate. Anyone with an info on how to get a student health insurance certificate should please give one. Trust in you guys for an info

Just tell dem u will get insurance upon ur arrival in Germany cus no naija insurance covers ur stay in Germany except if u av someone in Germany DAT will buy it for u which is a long thing considering DAT money will be deducted monthly from ur act to fund d insurance.

I told my SCH d same thing and dey waited. Wat is important is ur enrolment fees. Which SCH are u coming to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Clandestine60:

Hey nevibot , how yoy doing brother ?How is everything going with you overthere . Trust you are gradually beginning to integrate into the system. With regards to goings on there, heard about this new right wing movement gathering up pace there but also heard a number of citizens have gone in to squash it. My question is, has it in any way affected you and the everyday non-german from observation.

I'm OK and blending in well and making friends fast with elderly women WO are more friendly Dan d young ones. My young German Nebor is an ass and I go soon break him head once I collect my resident permit card.

As for ur question abt right wing, me I don't know wat DAT is oo cus I no dey hear German news as I don't understand d language yet but I just know DAT nothing has change in d way Germans perceive me. I still dey shop for Rewe and d gals dia still smile at me, I still dey enter train and d conductor still tells me danke schön wen I show her my ticket. I still walk up to any German I see and ask any question I av so left or right wing, e no concern me ooo

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by GIKOLO22(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Thanks to all the gurus in these page,have being reading the page from 1-256,am so happy for what you guys are doing here...planning to start my application soon.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
GIKOLO22:
Thanks to all the gurus in these page,have being reading the page from 1-256,am so happy for what you guys are doing here...planning to start my application soon.

You're welcome bro. I hope you have equipped yourself with lots of informations.

All the best

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol @ Nevibot...The young generation of Germans are something else. If you plan to learn german from them then you're on your own. They speak terrible german. It's like a slang. And as for the girls wey dey smile at you...No mistakenly go chyke one. The first OT wey dem give me here be say smiling at you doesn't necessarily mean she's interested in you. Someone learnt it the hard way and taught me the easier way.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ndyoo:
Lol @ Nevibot...The young generation of Germans are something else. If you plan to learn german from them then you're on your own. They speak terrible german. It's like a slang. And as for the girls wey dey smile at you...No mistakenly go chyke one. The first OT wey dem give me here be say smiling at you doesn't necessarily mean she's interested in you. Someone learnt it the hard way and taught me the easier way.
Hehehe..Really? But I thought I heard the opposite. That when they do that, they are actually leading you on as they are very honest and straight forward in their dealings and they into blacks. Lol. Really funny though.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Happy New Year to you all, i'm willing to travel to Germany in February and below are the list of documents i intend to submit

1. Nigerian passport
2. 2 Passport photographs
3. Complete visa application form
4. 3 months bank statement (1.5M)
5. Company registration documents
6. Evidence of Tax returns
7. Shares certificate
8. House rent document (i just rented a new place)
9. Purpose of travel document
10. Medical insurance
11. Hotel reservation
12. Flight reservation

though the only country i've been to is Ghana, i'm a 30 years old man and i run my own business, i'm yet to get married and i don't have any properties for now, please what are my chances of getting the visa? what do you think i should remove or add to the list of documents above? your positive response would be appreciated.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Ndyoo:

I dint mean smile in that they want to date me o, smiling in the sense that i am a money paying customer. oga ur blood dey hot o so na woman u don dey pursue for germani. i neva get any lady friend here oo cus i neva needd am. was getting close to a female classmate until she told me other class members think i am in love with her and they are already teasing her abt it na so i give her space chaply cus no be my type, choopy and smokes more than a chimmney.

To be realistic germany can get very lonely and boring if u dont av friends or a job yet cus ur nebors will hardly relate with u as everyone prefers to lock himsef in his or her room. exam is in february so i will ease on the job hunting now and pass this semester one first cus its a whole textbook i av to read for the semester.

as for those still trying to send me personal msgs, sorry i dont recieve dem but i know u sent a msg. i dont understand how nairaland works again but i get failure delivery wen i try to reply ur msgs so plz no vex oo. our 'ogas' for here say putting our email dey make dia blood hot and i wont want anybody to av high bp cus of me so im not going to do dat. but if u really need to get in touch with me, u can search me with my nairaland nickname i.e 'nevilbot' on facebook or just type nevilbot into google, it will lead u straight to me cus na only me dey bear the name in thw whole world. danke schon. i just hope this one no go still vex our oga for here oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
nevilbot:
I dint mean smile in that they want to date me o, smiling
i sent you frnd request on fb already.
So you are frnd ondo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Clandestine60:

Hehehe..Really? But I thought I heard the opposite. That when they do that, they are actually leading you on as they are very honest and straight forward in their dealings and they into blacks. Lol. Really funny though.

Forget what you heard bro...I came here to see something different. Smile no be invitation to woo her. Honest and straightforward is debatable...You don't expect a woman you met at the club to be honest. They're not really into blacks except it's a crazy german. #MYOPINION. Most normal ones tends to know the boundary and it takes them time to accept you. You have a lot to proof. But then there's no rule to a person's behaviour as Germans can also be unpredictable

Most Naija guys like Nevibot go tell you say dem no need am but truly they crave to date a white person which is like doing a Bsc programme here. Imagine Bsc on top your masters...You will just die. Lol...Dating for white girls here means losing their friends and family most times. Because it's very hard for German families and friends to accept the dating black thing. So it's mostly you and her going solo which to me it's love suffocation because it's not like in Nigeria where you tell your gf once in a while to "Free me now"

When Nevibot talks of lonely and boredom he means every word of it. It's part of the german life to be lonely and bored I think. I no dey pursue woman...I am observing the trends. My uni no go even allow you to pursue woman. Imagine, you write exam after 2 weeks the course finished. That is serious business...

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ndyoo:

Forget what you heard bro...I came here to see something different. Smile no be invitation to woo her. Honest and straightforward is debatable...You don't expect a woman you met at the club to be honest. They're not really into blacks except it's a crazy german. #MYOPINION. Most normal ones tends to know the boundary and it takes them time to accept you. You have a lot to proof. But then there's no rule to a person's behaviour as Germans can also be unpredictable

Most Naija guys like Nevibot go tell you say dem no need am but truly they crave to date a white person which is like doing a Bsc programme here. Imagine Bsc on top your masters...You will just die. Lol...Dating for white girls here means losing their friends and family most times. Because it's very hard for German families and friends to accept the dating black thing. So it's mostly you and her going solo which to me it's love suffocation because it's not like in Nigeria where you tell your gf once in a while to "Free me now"

When Nevibot talks of lonely and boredom he means every word of it. It's part of the german life to be lonely and bored I think. I no dey pursue woman...I am observing the trends. My uni no go even allow you to pursue woman. Imagine, you write exam after 2 weeks the course finished. That is serious business...

na mba u dey do or bsc....abi bsc too na every 2wiks dem dey ryt xams? lolz
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ndyoo:

I guess that's how gals in your area behave. Here, smiling at you means they are purely interested and you are been invited. grin. Germans are honest and straightforward. No time for forming.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bonasera: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good Day All, I am required to obtain OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED COPIES of some of my documents before sending it to Clausthal University of Technology in Germany. Pls how do I go about this? Do I have to go to the German embassy or is there any other alternative. I also would like to know how much it costs. Thank you for helping me out. God bless.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijaobi:

I guess that's how gals in your area behave. Here, smiling at you means they are purely interested and you are been invited. grin. Germans are honest and straightforward. No time for forming.

It depends where you're anyway like you said. Here smiling is a default face. Which city are you by the way?

@ fapper, I am doing my masters...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fxsly: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=naijaobi post=29484954]

I guess that's how gals in your area behave. Here, smiling at you means they are purely interested and you are been invited. grin. German
been observing your posts. most times ur views are always opposite of what some people experience about Germany. seems your city is more favourable for a naija blood

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.