Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883894 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Junipero: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ndyoo:

You can register with a Job agency here and they will be calling you if there's a job. Usually you start with a book production company and then graduate to a metal producing company which is usually on weekends and with like over 25 percent bonus. You will also get such bonus on night shifts... I will make it clear for all of you thinking that you will get rich with the European system while you're still a student. What you earn is being regulated and once you earn up to 8000 euro per annum they will take you off the student tax system and use the other tax system suck whatever you think you are working and earning from then on...except you have a black work which you don't pay tax for but that doesn't even come often.

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Omo u knack am wella... these people stingy... although I no dey pay Tax with this Club job...... grin

Omo my 2nd Job go be DHL or Hermes job o... Night Job with Free Pizza if the rumours are true.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
correctguy0900:

oh please, I am having dis problem. last year 2014 September I applied for a visa, but for almost 7 weeks, d foreign office delayed in giving d embassy dier reply, in d end, I had to withdraw d application myself before dey refuse me because d school gave me d final deadline dat dey said was not possible to extend.

also worse is dat d school doesn't v summer session and d admission can't b defiled to another session. everybody I knew dat were interviewed with me dat day got. was down but managed to quickly apply to another school for summer. dey said I should b patient for d admission letter dat I was selected.

why patiently waiting for d letter, d Deutsch Bank is gradually deducting my 8k euros in my blocked account. they v deducted almost 50 euros.

plz, should dey refuse me in dis last shot, where can I download d form for withdrawal of my cash.

again, since I withdrew d visa myself, do u think I should write in d visa application form dat I v never being refused visa before?

thank you so much. God bless u
Of course you have never been denied since you withdrew your application willingly. Deutsch bank isn't deducting your money gradually, the bank charges 50euros for their service. And why been negative? they wont refuse you once you have good and clear intention to study.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eke40seven:
Double post

thank u my brother, although I am waiting for my summer admission letter, I am only concerned about d bank's charges such dat I am not made to pay more wen I want to apply for summer study visa. 50 euros has been deducted already. thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
adenjnr:

Of course you have never been denied since you withdrew your application willingly. Deutsch bank isn't deducting your money gradually, the bank charges 50euros for their service. And why been negative? they wont refuse you once you have good and clear intention to study.

thank u for ur response. I can tell u dat my intentions r clean. in fact, my old babe who has been in d UK sent me invitation many times, didn't go coz all I want is to be in class once more. I just want to dedicate my next 3 years for studies and not coz I must b in Europe mentality.

plz, what is d interval for deir deducting 50 euros. because wen I first sent d cash in September, dey deducted which was clear from d onset. but last month December, dey did again and sent me papers which I couldn't fully comprehend. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
correctguy0900:

thank u for ur response. I can tell u dat my intentions r clean. in fact, my old babe who has been in d UK sent me invitation many times, didn't go coz all I want is to be in class once more. I just want to dedicate my next 3 years for studies and not coz I must b in Europe mentality.

plz, what is d interval for deir deducting 50 euros. because wen I first sent d cash in September, dey deducted which was clear from d onset. but last month December, dey did again and sent me papers which I couldn't fully comprehend. thanks
Really? Thought it was the 1st normal charges. You can write to them to query why your money was deducted.
Just be positive... I believe you will get the visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Clandestine60: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Eke40seven:

Sir, of course you were not denied you withdrew so technically its not a denial but just a deferment of the application.

for the form, you can just Google their website and download. However, at the rate naira is falling, do you think its a good idea to withdraw even with the charge? except of course you have a euro domiciliary account to send it to.
I hope you get better answers.
My two cowries

Speaking of deutsche bank. Please has anyone opened a blocked account at the Lagos consular's in the past 3 weeks and received a confirmation of account opening from the bank? I ask because it's now over 3 weeks since I opened mine,precisely on the 15 of december last year and I still await my account details.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Williamso(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
I know people will bash me here cry

I'm a JJC to the whole traveling thing but I'd love to do my MSc program in Germany. Been reading a lot of posts, randomly flipping between pages. Please what universities would be good to run a Computer Science MSc? Also, I graduated with a CGPA of 3.33. Would this be a barrier? I have a truckload of questions, but let me pause here and continue reading the pages.
A candid response will be extremely appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tayoslayer(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
OlaoChi:
I intend submitting my application to uni-assist this week...but the schools have set their deadline to Jan 15th..do you think it's a good idea going on wit the application to this current semester or shifting the application to the coming Winter, considering before uni-assist processes the application it would have long passed Jan 15th
I think it is not a good idea since uni-assist usually claim they need about 4-6 weeks to process your document. In this case, you want them to do it in less than a week before sending it to the schoolundecided I am assuming the fastest way which is also the most expensive way will only get to them on the 10th at best. Just my thoughts though. Ende gut, alles gut. (All is well that ends well) cool
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OlaoChi: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
adenjnr:

If you can use a fast courier service (max 3days) you are still on point. Once your application gets to uni-assist on or before Jan 15th you are okay, uni-assist will know how to sort it with the school.
@ Eke40seven
Well I have a person doing the delivery, he would be going back to Germany in few days. my worry is about the school not taking my application serious even after uni-assist has processed it due to exceeding the Jan 15th deadline
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
OlaoChi:

@ Eke40seven
Well I have a person doing the delivery, he would be going back to Germany in few days. my worry is about the school not taking my application serious even after uni-assist has processed it due to exceeding the Jan 15th deadline

Babe, if you have enough cash to spare, you can take the risk. just like tayo slayer has pointed out. Uni assist will be needing 4-6 weeks to process your documents.

why not try and wait for winter. knwoing fully well that if you apply early, you may stand the chance of being selected. winter application begins by Mid February or so.

Meine zwei loffel undecided undecided
Alles Gute

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Williamso:
I know people will bash me here cry

I'm a JJC to the whole traveling thing but I'd love to do my MSc program in Germany. Been reading a lot of posts, randomly flipping between pages. Please what universities would be good to run a Computer Science MSc? Also, I graduated with a CGPA of 3.33. Would this be a barrier? I have a truckload of questions, but let me pause here and continue reading the pages.
A candid response will be extremely appreciated.

Eke40Seven Answered Johnnykuku around 12:52 pm, and you are here asking the same question. why cant you read some comments right above you.

Oga, he be like say you need hot akamu for this Harmattan abi??

oya take this

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
OlaoChi:

@ Eke40seven
If it won't get to them on or before January 15th then don't bother....a deadline is a deadline. set your mind towards winter, you will have more time to select as many as possible then.
Clandestine60:

Speaking of deutsche bank. Please has anyone opened a blocked account at the Lagos consular's in the past 3 weeks and received a confirmation of account opening from the bank? I ask because it's now over 3 weeks since I opened mine,precisely on the 15 of december last year and I still await my account details.
I know someone who had similar challenge too recently. its not peculiar to you at all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Williamso(m): 1:41am On Jan 07, 2015
dolpaz:

Eke40Seven Answered Johnnykuku around 12:52 pm, and you are here asking the same question. why cant you read some comments right above you.

Oga, he be like say you need hot akamu for this Harmattan abi??

oya take this

Bros I saw that naaa. I've seen a lot of schools with different variations of Computer Science at MSc level. I only felt the ones that would be recommended here might be better in terms of an international (Nigerian) presence, and acceptance rate.

Like I said, I'm a serious JJC and I have no clue on a lot of things that have been said on here. Abeg no vex for me, the akamu too hot grin.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnnykuku: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Eke40seven:

out of all the courses?
please which internet connection were you using or what kind of gadget?

Clear your eyes well, borrow or buy a gadget with good internet connections and Google "DAAD international programmes". while on the webpage, I.e. daad international programmes, filter your search to "bachelors", "natural and computer sciences" and "English".
Come back and let's see the spirit that will stop you from seeing this time.

See thee anon.

p.s. Rhine Waal alone offers two ICTS courses all taught in English, do the rest of the search yourself.
thanks bro its nw very easy for me to see courses i want.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
House, this is the email I sent to the embassy on Monday after the experience I had during the interview when I was asked if I had applied before and the reason for the refusal and the way the Asian looking lady reacted and dropped my passport and said I was free to go:

DEAR SIR/MA,

SEQUEL TO YOUR LETTER DATED OCTOBER 30, 2014 REGARDING MY ABILITY TO RE-APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA IF I SO WISH SINCE I WAS AND AM NOT UNDER ANY BAN WHATSOEVER DESPITE MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BEING DECLARED NON-VISA COMPATIBLE AND THEREAFTER SENT TO THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE.

I SECURED ANOTHER PASSPORT AND REAPPLIED FOR A NEW INTERVIEW DATE AFTER DEFERRING MY ADMISSION UNTIL SUMMER 2015. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS AT THE EMBASSY TODAY AND I WAS INTERVIEWED BY THE ASIAN LOOKING LADY.

THE INTERVIEW WAS RATHER INTERACTIVE BUT WHEN SHE ASKED IF I HAVE EVER APPLIED TO ANY SCHENGEN COUNTRY FOR A VISA? I RESPONDED IN THE NEGATIVE BUT QUICKLY STATED THAT I HAVE BEEN TO THE GERMAN EMBASSY BEFORE AND I TOLD HER MY APPLICATION WAS INITIALLY REJECTED ON ACCOUNT OF MY PASSPORT BEING NON-VISA COMPATIBLE. SHE THEN ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT I MEANT BY THAT AND I TOLD HER MY FORMER PASSPORT CONTAINED ONE GENUINE VISA AND ENTRY AND EXIT STAMPS AS WELL AS A FAKE ONE WITH STAMPS AS WELL. IMMEDIATELY, SHE ABRUPTLY ENDED THE CONVERSATION AND DROPPED MY PASSPORT ON THE COUNTER AND TOLD ME THAT I CAN GO.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG BY SAYING THE TRUTH AS I EVEN STATED SAME ON MY APPLICATION FORM WHERE THAT SAME QUESTIONED WAS ASKED. AS MUCH AS SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO REACT AS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING, HER GESTURE WAS RATHER INTIMIDATING AND IN ALL FAIRNESS, I AM AFRAID MY FRESH APPLICATION WOULD BE CONSIDERED ON ITS MERITS RATHER THAN ON SENTIMENTS BASED ON A PAST MISTAKE THAT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.

KINDLY USE YOUR GOOD OFFICE TO LOOK INTO MY COMPLAINT AS I AM NOT AT EASE AT ALL AT THE MOMENT. MY NEW PASSPORT NUMBER IS -------- AND MY NAME IS --------- AND MY DATE OF BIRTH IS ------

THANKS FOR YOUR USUAL CO-OPERATION.

REGARDS,
-------------------

Dear Sir,

thank you for your e-mail.

Your visa application was received yesterday and I already had the opportunity to have a look into your file.

I can assure you that there is no need to worry since the refusal does not affect the current application if everything else is alright.

I forwarded the application to the Aliens Authority in Germany yesterday and am now awaiting their reply.

I will get back to you as soon as I receive any response from them.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincerely yours,

Im Auftrag

Laetitia Wolf

-----------------------------

Visa Section

Generalkonsulat der Bundesrepublik Deutschland Lagos /

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Lagos

Tel.: +234-1-280 99 66
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
esdajo:
House, this is the email I sent to the embassy on Monday after the experience I had during the interview when I was asked if I had applied before and the reason for the refusal and the way the Asian looking lady reacted and dropped my passport and said I was free to go:

DEAR SIR/MA,

SEQUEL TO YOUR LETTER DATED OCTOBER 30, 2014 REGARDING MY ABILITY TO RE-APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA IF I SO WISH SINCE I WAS AND AM NOT UNDER ANY BAN WHATSOEVER DESPITE MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BEING DECLARED NON-VISA COMPATIBLE AND THEREAFTER SENT TO THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE.

I SECURED ANOTHER PASSPORT AND REAPPLIED FOR A NEW INTERVIEW DATE AFTER DEFERRING MY ADMISSION UNTIL SUMMER 2015. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS AT THE EMBASSY TODAY AND I WAS INTERVIEWED BY THE ASIAN LOOKING LADY.

THE INTERVIEW WAS RATHER INTERACTIVE BUT WHEN SHE ASKED IF I HAVE EVER APPLIED TO ANY SCHENGEN COUNTRY FOR A VISA? I RESPONDED IN THE NEGATIVE BUT QUICKLY STATED THAT I HAVE BEEN TO THE GERMAN EMBASSY BEFORE AND I TOLD HER MY APPLICATION WAS INITIALLY REJECTED ON ACCOUNT OF MY PASSPORT BEING NON-VISA COMPATIBLE. SHE THEN ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN WHAT I MEANT BY THAT AND I TOLD HER MY FORMER PASSPORT CONTAINED ONE GENUINE VISA AND ENTRY AND EXIT STAMPS AS WELL AS A FAKE ONE WITH STAMPS AS WELL. IMMEDIATELY, SHE ABRUPTLY ENDED THE CONVERSATION AND DROPPED MY PASSPORT ON THE COUNTER AND TOLD ME THAT I CAN GO.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG BY SAYING THE TRUTH AS I EVEN STATED SAME ON MY APPLICATION FORM WHERE THAT SAME QUESTIONED WAS ASKED. AS MUCH AS SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO REACT AS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING, HER GESTURE WAS RATHER INTIMIDATING AND IN ALL FAIRNESS, I AM AFRAID MY FRESH APPLICATION WOULD BE CONSIDERED ON ITS MERITS RATHER THAN ON SENTIMENTS BASED ON A PAST MISTAKE THAT HAS BEEN RECTIFIED.

KINDLY USE YOUR GOOD OFFICE TO LOOK INTO MY COMPLAINT AS I AM NOT AT EASE AT ALL AT THE MOMENT. MY NEW PASSPORT NUMBER IS -------- AND MY NAME IS --------- AND MY DATE OF BIRTH IS ------

REGARDS,
-------------------

Dear Sir,

Your visa application was received yesterday and I already had the opportunity to have a look into your file.

I can assure you that there is no need to worry since the refusal does not affect the current application if everything else is alright.

I forwarded the application to the Aliens Authority in Germany yesterday and am now awaiting their reply.

Im Auftrag

Laetitia Wolf

Visa Section

Its a good response from them bro. Listen, whether you had said the truth or lied about your previous application,I bet they know it themselves. I was also rejected in March last year after waiting 6 weeks though it was on the ground that * maintenance not ensured* . Actually used a sponsorship letter. However, my sponsor newly bought a house then in Stuttgart and was paying usual returns monthly alongside that she just divorced then. Had no choice than to find cash for blocked account, did another interview in November last year and just TODAY, was asked to come with 3 months travel insurance. ..All is really well that ends well.. in all, the earth's the Lord's and its fullness thereof...!!! Thanks to everyone here and God bless us all..Stay Positive always!!!

NB; That woman that replied your email, Letitia wolf, is same woman that interviewed you ok? The Asian looking woman..

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
@esdajo
Please which email didi you send the mail to... Been trying to contact the embassy too.
But bros you get mind ooo, laying emphasis on the asian looking lady is like indiating her. Guess your mind is at rest now with the response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by OlaoChi: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
@dolpaz
@Eke40seven
you are both right, cus I might still need to present TOEFL along for HWR Berlin, that I don't have now
But I would still go ahead with the 3 schools I've selected...what ever msg I receive I'll build up on it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by adenjnr(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
DANNIEmore:

Its a good response from them bro. Listen, whether you had said the truth or lied about your previous application,I bet they know it themselves. I was also rejected in March last year after waiting 6 weeks though it was on the ground that * maintenance not ensured* . Actually used a sponsorship letter. However, my sponsor newly bought a house then in Stuttgart and was paying usual returns monthly alongside that she just divorced then. Had no choice than to find cash for blocked account, did another interview in November last year and just TODAY, was asked to come with 3 months travel insurance. ..All is really well that ends well.. in all, the earth's the Lord's and its fullness thereof...!!! Thanks to everyone here and God bless us all..Stay Positive always!!!

NB; That woman that replied your email, Letitia wolf, is same woman that interviewed you ok? The Asian looking woman..
Congrat bro

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
DANNIEmore:

Am very happy for you brother. Delay isn't necessarily denial afterall. I tap into your testimony and I am believing God for a similar miracle. So the woman that interviewed me was the same person that replied my email and she dey pretend to be another person? Okay no wahala!

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
adenjnr:

Congrat bro

many thanks...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
esdajo:

Am very happy for you brother. Delay isn't necessarily denial afterall. I tap into your testimony and I am believing God for a similar miracle. So the woman that interviewed me was the same person that replied my email and she dey pretend to be another person? Okay no wahala!

thanks and lol. Take am easy oga..e don reach ur hand alrdy..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
adenjnr:
@esdajo
Please which email didi you send the mail to... Been trying to contact the embassy too.
But bros you get mind ooo, laying emphasis on the asian looking lady is like indiating her. Guess your mind is at rest now with the response

I was not trying to indict anybody and she knows I said the truth. By my training, I can tell what a person is thinking via the body language even though some people may paint a picture different from what they have in mind because humans are highly unpredictable even under a given set of circumstances as some people will behave differently. I didn't have to sit on my right to a fair treatment or right to freedom from discrimination and watch it being infringed upon so I had to put them on their toes so they will know I am very observant, even though they may think I am paranoid or unnecessarily sensitive; that one is none of my business. I have made my point and they got it!

The email is rk-visa21@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
esdajo:

DEAR SIR/MA,

REGARDS,
-------------------

Dear Sir,

Im Auftrag

Laetitia Wolf

Visa Section

Wow, am impressed... congratulations in advance. ohhh, what am I even saying? Congratulations coz I knw u have gotten ur visa gan self grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bonasera: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good day All, I am required to obtain OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED COPIES of some of my documents before sending it to Clausthal University of Technology in Germany. Pls how do I go about this? Do I have to go to the German embassy or is there any other alternative. I also would like to know how much it costs. Thank you for helping me out. God bless.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
bonasera:
Good day All, I am required to obtain OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED COPIES of some of my documents before sending it to Clausthal University of Technology in Germany. Pls how do I go about this? Do I have to go to the German embassy or is there any other alternative. I also would like to know how much it costs. Thank you for helping me out. God bless.
The various ways of certifying was discussed in a huge chunk for over a week on this thread. And in patches on other occasions
Read through the thread you will find the answers u need.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
bonasera:
Read, u no go read, yet u wan cm study for Germany.. God help you

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
naijaobi:

Read, u no go read, yet u wan cm study for Germany.. God help you

Bros, i wonder oooo..
Some 20 pages backward will solve his curiosity.

naijaobi, you don retire from the spoonfeeding ni?? undecided undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
dolpaz:

Bros, i wonder oooo..
Some 20 pages backward will solve his curiosity.

naijaobi, you don retire from the spoonfeeding ni?? undecided undecided

lolz..no my brother, just that some people deserve breast feeding before they'll graduate to been spoon fed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Ndyoo(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good to see that the few of us that crossed over here last year are keeping this thread alive...And to all those who newly got their visas. Congrats...Welcome abode and please don't desert the thread. When I come here and see just newbies...I just tire. There are so many of us here...And we can actually make this thread alive like other threads.

Errm...coughs. One Love...

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by fapper(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Junipero:

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Omo u knack am wella... these people stingy... although I no dey pay Tax with this Club job...... grin

Omo my 2nd Job go be DHL or Hermes job o... Night Job with Free Pizza if the rumours are true.

lolz stingy as in? shey dem no dey pay u wella ni
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Williamso(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Good day all. I must say a big thank you for what you all are doing here - giving out vital information for free. It is very much appreciated...
While I don't blame any of you for not spoonfeeding/breastfeeding newbies like me, I want you to realize that going through 477 pages of important (and unimportant) information is not easy, and not something one can do in a day... Even if you don't want to explain to a newbie in detail, a simple page-range reference, if you know it, won't be so bad...
Nevertheless, I'm about to start reading every page on this thread from page 0 so as to graduate from breastmilk to spoonfeeding...
Once again, really really grateful for what you lot are doing. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.