Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (881966 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rihannaola:

Check Uni Duisburg Essen

Ok bro, thanks sir. I will check it out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
topeajis:

Am very very sure it won't work to pass the exam for B1
fredrich alexander university of applied suddenly changed their requiremnt for sm masters program. Few months ago Msc chemical engr do nt require german lang.But now dey hav made it as requiremnt for enrollement. I don turn my bak
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
netboy2013: I also applied for a masters program at Federick Schelier University of Jena and I have been admitted. I receive the admission notification more than a month ago via email, I just got the hard copy of the admission letter at the post office 3 days back.

May be you re-contact the international office to find out the status of yours. In my own case, I dont even have the 8000 euros for the block account but still hoping on God and also looking at the possibility of getting a sponsorship letter from there.
Hmmm. Well, i really dont know man. I dont even speculate anymore. Will start up another move soon. Thanks for the heads up thou.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
netboy2013: I also applied for a masters program at Federick Schelier University of Jena and I have been admitted. I receive the admission notification more than a month ago via email, I just got the hard copy of the admission letter at the post office 3 days back.

May be you re-contact the international office to find out the status of yours. In my own case, I dont even have the 8000 euros for the block account but still hoping on God and also looking at the possibility of getting a sponsorship letter from there.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2013

Hmmm. Well, i really dont know man. I dont even speculate anymore. Will start up another move soon. Thanks for the heads up thou. Goodluck with yours.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abegg o, una know anybody wey apply to OVGU magdeburg. Men am done waiting o. I applied 4 like 5 months ago! Those guys r getting on my nerves with their delay.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Rihannaola:

Check Uni Duisburg Essen

To get admission into Uni Duisburg aint easy oo..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dehonourable: fredrich alexander university of applied suddenly changed their requiremnt for sm masters program. Few months ago Msc chemical engr do nt require german lang.But now dey hav made it as requiremnt for enrollement. I don turn my bak

Lol The last time that you came here to tell us that they didn't require german language,I was kinda surprised!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
hello guys, i got admission into two universities, one in the city of kiel (northern germany) and the other freiburg (southern germany). please i will like to know which of the two cities is better to live in terms of part time job opportunities and modernisation. abeg guys wey dey germany enlighten me on this because i'll have to chose one of the two when going for my appointment at the embassy. one love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol The last time that you came here to tell us that they didn't require german language,I was kinda surprised!
walahi, I saw it on their website few months ago dat Msc chem engr do not require german but sufficient knowledge of english. Suddenly,dey updated B1 german oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
dmitroika: hello guys, i got admission into two universities, one in the city of kiel (northern germany) and the other freiburg (southern germany). please i will like to know which of the two cities is better to live in terms of part time job opportunities and modernisation. abeg guys wey dey germany enlighten me on this because i'll have to chose one of the two when going for my appointment at the embassy. one love.
'

Freiburg is a nice city,a student town and also very close to France Border..Enjoy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musain: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
@ Godson201333, pls is it compulsory to include a typed Cv and Motivation letter in ur application package? thanks in anticipation of your response pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hello house, pls has any one been given admission wit 2.2 before or do u hve idea of any. Pls reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:21am On Jul 12, 2013
musa in: @ Godson201333, pls is it compulsory to include a typed Cv and Motivation letter in ur application package? thanks in anticipation of your response pls.

No it is not,Just apply with the required documents..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2013
chuzitmyownway@:
Hello house, pls has any one been given admission wit 2.2 before or do u hve idea of any. Pls reply

I guess it's time to address this issue of 2.2 results and stuff. I'll use myself as an example.
I graduated with a 2.2. But that wouldn't hinder me in anyway. I applied into 3 universities and I've gotten admission from two already since two months ago, the third is yet to reply and I don't even need them to lol. I thinks you guys should focus on how to write a motivation letter, that's almost the most important thing. Believe it or not some people's motivation letter sucks! Even if a guy with a first class writes a poor motivational he wouldn't be considered at all. Your motivational letter sums up everything about your I.Q. After I applied I showed some of my friends studying for their masters in the UK my motivational letter, they all said the same thing- "any school that sees this will definitely give you an admission". And yes they did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2013
And may I even include that I didn't even go to the embassy to certify my documents. I just had a lawyer stamp and sign my transcript because it's a student copy so it doesn't carry the university stamp. I did IELTS though. Didn't apply through uni-assist at all because of the money lol, sent my documents through Nipost at the cost of 300naira per application. It got to Germany within 10days. I know this because I called the schools if they've received them and yes they did within 10 days. The original copy of my admission letters were sent into my post office box 2weeks ago.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: German Embassy And Visa by musain: 7:50am On Jul 12, 2013
Godson201333:

No it is not,Just apply with the required documents..

Thanks Bro. One love
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2013
dmitroika: And may I even include that I didn't even go to the embassy to certify my documents. I just had a lawyer stamp and sign my transcript because it's a student copy so it doesn't carry the university stamp. I did IELTS though. Didn't apply through uni-assist at all because of the money lol, sent my documents through Nipost at the cost of 300naira per application. It got to Germany within 10days. I know this because I called the schools if they've received them and yes they did within 10 days. The original copy of my admission letters were sent into my post office box 2weeks ago.
i aslo used Nipost registered post and basically within 10days it gets there. i sent about 4 applications through them. have accepted in one already n denied in one. still waiting to hear frm others
Re: German Embassy And Visa by EEngineer1(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2013
dmitroika:

I guess it's time to address this issue of 2.2 results and stuff. I'll use myself as an example.
I graduated with a 2.2. But that wouldn't hinder me in anyway. I applied into 3 universities and I've gotten admission from two already since two months ago, the third is yet to reply and I don't even need them to lol. I thinks you guys should focus on how to write a motivation letter, that's almost the most important thing. Believe it or not some people's motivation letter sucks! Even if a guy with a first class writes a poor motivational he wouldn't be considered at all. Your motivational letter sums up everything about your I.Q. After I applied I showed some of my friends studying for their masters in the UK my motivational letter, they all said the same thing- "any school that sees this will definitely give you an admission". And yes they did.
. My guy please list the schools u applied to because it seems most schools use uni-assist for their admission processing .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2013
Got another admission again from reutlingen university in baden wuttenbug,this skool admission process is d hardest have ever seen.3 different stages of selection process.anyway am happy.

@flange I appreciate u a lot.
@tope,boss am stil waiting for ur skool ooh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2013
futurewise11: Got another admission again from reutlingen university in baden wuttenbug,this skool admission process is d hardest have ever seen.3 different stages of selection process.anyway am happy.

Congrates man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2013
futurewise11: Got another admission again from reutlingen university in baden wuttenbug,this skool admission process is d hardest have ever seen.3 different stages of selection process.anyway am happy.

Congrats Man,Na so we go jolly once you receive your visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2013
dmitroika:

thanks man.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2013
@dmitroika. My man pls can u help me wit a copy ur motvational leta? So dat it can give me more ideas on how to write mine, pls if posibl I wil giv my email. Tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fredon2020(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Godson201333: '

Freiburg is a nice city,a student town and also very close to France Border..Enjoy
Hi guys, if you want to know more about a university and city you are interested in either search it on wikipedia or google it. If you want to know what your future uni or city looks like search it on youtube. Goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
easyemman:
Intl Language centre. 20 rumuola road port harcourt.

Tanx, how much does the stages cost. Pls need answers urgently
Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
nkutet:

Tanx, how much does the stages cost. Pls need answers urgently
Tanx
I don't knw how much bt u can call or send email to ask dat was why I provided u wit deir website. I only knw abt Goethe.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dshegzy: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
hello house my visiting visa was refused today. can i appeal and hw do i appeal pls help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by fredon2020(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
foxybaby: Hi all.
Pls am a graduate of accounting with 2:1. Pls do u know which skol i can apply to for masters and how to go abt it.

Thanks in anticipation.
just go to www.mastersportal.eu goodluck

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by zigato4rea(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
please, i want to know the procedure for opening a german blocked acct? i already have my admin letter...Does anyone know if one can combine Waec and NECO result? cos that was exactly what i used for my Bsc.Pls someone shld ansa me cos its urgent
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zigato4rea(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
yea, u can try university of augsburg cos i got admission there with a 2.2 result

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Polish Student Visa / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.