Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (883968 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Mehn Kelly at the Top hit it all....When you arrive you should be thinking of doing all registrations and of course extending your visa,passing your exams.

No regret in Choosing Germany,For student life is very very cheap.You can always plan road trip in Germany every weekend if you like traveling...You can always visit student cities where you can meet other students of different nationalities..You could partake in sport activities,There are some cultural programs like TANDEM.

You cant compare Germany to UK,I jex dont it like cos life is a lil bit expensive for students in the UK.

You can always travel on bus to other countries from Germany at a cheaper rate.....for me Germany is sweet and oH yeah im missing home.

so far you maintain your student status you can always Get rebate on everything you doing like Train ticket,flights,bus and more...

But with the life here,Night life and so on,Many students get distracted and drop out of school,of course you might be thinking of doing business but to me school cos once you dont come to class,Your school will report to the Auslander Behorde.

Actually i would disagree with Someone presenting 8k euro yearly before getting visa renewed but sometimes in Germany,Different state with different rules,s for Bayern Munich,I would say Nope cos i was there Recently.But Health Insurance is very important...Ranges from 80 euro -120 euro depending on your University state.

You pay tution fee up to 500euro in Bayern and lower Saxony i think while places like Nordhein,westphalia,Rhine Palatinate and more is free tution but you might have to pay student contribution fee which is 200 Euro.

So when looking for admission you need to acquire more info before choosing the Uni.

WHEN LAST DID YOU RENEW YOUR RESIDENCE PERMIT AND IF YOU DISAGREE WHAT WILL YOU RENEW IT WITH IF NOT WITH CLOSE TO 8K OR SPONSORSHIP LETTER FROM A GERMAN CITIZEN? JUST ON MONDAY MY GUY IN 3RD YEAR WENT TO RENEW WITH JOB CONTRACT AS USUAL AND WAS TOLD IT'S NO LONGER POSSIBLE THAT HE NEED TO SHOW PROVE OF FUND AND THE GUY GET 1 MONTH TO GO TO TURN ILLEGAL HERE.

ARE YOU SURE THEY WILL RENEW FOR YOU WITHOUT PROVE OF FUNDS AND ACCOMMODATION CONTRACT? ASK QUESTION WELL OH OR VISIT YOUR FOREIGNERS OFFICE SO THAT U GO REALLY BEGIN PLAN DOWN NOW. THINGS DON CHANGE OH.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
kelly4top:

WHEN LAST DID YOU RENEW YOUR RESIDENCE PERMIT AND IF YOU DISAGREE WHAT WILL YOU RENEW IT WITH IF NOT WITH CLOSE TO 8K OR SPONSORSHIP LETTER FROM A GERMAN CITIZEN? JUST ON MONDAY MY GUY IN 3RD YEAR WENT TO RENEW WITH JOB CONTRACT AS USUAL AND WAS TOLD IT'S NO LONGER POSSIBLE THAT HE NEED TO SHOW PROVE OF FUND AND THE GUY GET 1 MONTH TO GO TO TURN ILLEGAL HERE.

ARE YOU SURE THEY WILL RENEW FOR YOU WITHOUT PROVE OF FUNDS AND ACCOMMODATION CONTRACT? ASK QUESTION WELL OH OR VISIT YOUR FOREIGNERS OFFICE SO THAT U GO REALLY BEGIN PLAN DOWN NOW. THINGS DON CHANGE OH.

I will confirm oo Me no problem oo but we have to share with Others too.....

Na which side for South you dey?I cant wait for Oktoberfest oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Godson201333:

Baba Na nothing i just dey yrarn dem reality ni..1 love jare..
. My guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
kelly4top:

FIRST RESIDENCE PERMIT I GOT AS UNDERGRADUATE WAS MORE THAN ONE YEAR. ABOUT 17 MONTHS SO I STIL GET SMALL TIME TO HUZZLE AS FOR MASTER DEY DO GIVE THEM AROUND 14 MONTHS FOR 12 MONTHS COURSE. SO AFTER YOUR STUDIES AND YOU GOT JOB, YOU WILL CONVERT TO WORK PERMIT. NO FEAR, GOD DEY.
Tanx boss for d info!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Angel Diamond: . My guys

How u dey and wre you able to get another appointment?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Godson201333:

How u dey and wre you able to get another appointment?
. Yeah, i got one in july and am really glad. How are things with you.....i follow you and tope bumper to bumper oo.....lolz...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:11am On Jul 17, 2013
Angel Diamond: . Yeah, i got one in july and am really glad. How are things with you.....i follow you and tope bumper to bumper oo.....lolz...

I wish you Good-luck and stay Positive so that you can be here ASAP
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 4:30am On Jul 17, 2013
Angel Diamond: mine took 10dayS
okay thanks. . . so after ten days you will be required to make the transfer to your account?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2013
pfanen360: okay thanks. . . so after ten days you will be required to make the transfer to your account?
. You will have to transfer the €8040 to the blocked account opened for you but it will not be blocked for you to be able to present to the german embassy until the money is complete, mind you have to put extra €50 ontop of your €8040 to make €8090 coz the dutsche bank charge €50. You may want to ask how long it will take for your statement of account to be sent to you after transfering the money, mine took 2days after transfer. The statement of account has two versions sent one is in German Language and the other is in English Language. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2013
Yah that is true I did another insurance it is called Mawista I just did. It online and gave them my account details and I used it for ma visa extension just collected my permit yesterday self and it is until April 2015 two yrs exactly from the day I left Naija. Actually I was expecting a one yr. so will look for Jobs now I have job a newspaper yesterday it's called B.E u can see many jobs their so I will call and mail them. Accommodation is cheap n Berlin for student Dom some of ma friends pay 160 self but I don't leave in a student Dom I stay in a personal self contain and it cost me 200 ... So will start job after dis one cos am goin for a class trip soon. But really have never recreated I came here and I think Germany is a place to be for someone with good intension but for people that likes fraud Omo am sure u can't do fraud in Germany for 6 months without been caught...... Good luck guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Kelly,between baden wattenburg and berlin which one will u recomend?got admitted into d prestigious european school of business and am also expecting another adm from a school in berlin,pls in terms of living xpenses,student jobs and legal system which one will u recommend?both school are free. [b][/b]
kelly4top:

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2013
futurewise11: Kelly,between baden wattenburg and berlin which one will u recomend?got admitted into d prestigious european school of business and am also expecting another adm from a school in berlin,pls in terms of living xpenses,student jobs and legal system which one will u recommend?both school are free. [b][/b]

As for me,I am in Love with Both of them but i would advise Baden wettermberg,Berlin is the capital so i consider it as a Hot state,You might get distracted with lots of faaji there...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toughluv(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2013
@suxes2006, pls I need info on how to get a hotel reservations, in germany for a conference. You talk abt 1 for 5k can u gimme more info on dat.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2013
pfanen360: Please house after your blocked account forms are received how long does it take before you get a mail or notification from the bank?
2 business weeks - standard. Mine took exactly 2 weeks. It could also take up to 3 weeks but not more.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2013
Also got admission into ESB last week. My interview with the embassy's next week.. All in good time.
futurewise11: Kelly,between baden wattenburg and berlin which one will u recomend?got admitted into d prestigious european school of business and am also expecting another adm from a school in berlin,pls in terms of living xpenses,student jobs and legal system which one will u recommend?both school are free. [b][/b]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2013
Toughluv: @suxes2006, pls I need info on how to get a hotel reservations, in germany for a conference. You talk abt 1 for 5k can u gimme more info on dat.

Try to book for yourself using your credit card or bank transfer and make sure your name show on your Hotel receipt.The embassy just dont accept third party booking.

Use search engines to look for cheap Hotels in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zigato4rea(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Pls is it advisable to use sponsor letter from a german resident or open a block account and pay d 1.8m naira? I have d opportunity of using any of them. Which of d two do I have more chances of getting my visa approved? Pls I need ur answers... Tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Check www.booking.com and www.hrs.com
For good but cheap hotels. But for the embassy, the hotel reservation has to be made directly. So I suggest you use the site to find a cheap hotel then go to the hotel's website and book. Goodluck!
Toughluv: @suxes2006, pls I need info on how to get a hotel reservations, in germany for a conference. You talk abt 1 for 5k can u gimme more info on dat.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2013
Opening an account is better, in the sense that it's quicker confirmation. For the sponsorship, it's long process and attempt at convincing the system of your relationship genuity.
zigato4rea: Pls is it advisable to use sponsor letter from a german resident or open a block account and pay d 1.8m naira? I have d opportunity of using any of them. Which of d two do I have more chances of getting my visa approved? Pls I need ur answers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=zigato4rea]Pls is it advisable to use sponsor letter from a german resident or open a block account and pay d 1.8m naira? I have d opportunity of using any of them. Which of d two do I have more chances of getting my visa approved? Pls I need ur answers[/quote

To be sincere use block account,Sponsorship might still require some clarification as in how you related to your sponsor..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
zigato4rea: Pls is it advisable to use sponsor letter from a german resident or open a block account and pay d 1.8m naira? I have d opportunity of using any of them. Which of d two do I have more chances of getting my visa approved? Pls I need ur answers
it's quite better to open a blocked account!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nimakor: @Franklysco i have been given a provisional offer pending on the arrival of my hardcopies and TOEFL from ETS. I have been deliberating for weeks. I am all for research work and just not confortable with the whole practice based stuff...hence the delay.
@Easyemman . Hmmm. where/how did you come about such information. I havent been able to get any concrete info from Jena. Heard some Indian guys talking abt being interviewed for the program i applied. I was not contacted for anything like that. Although, in the selection procedure they stated that an interview may be required depending on the number of applicants.
Did they update your portal or something?
Bro! Anything frm Jena? Give me ur contact pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
easyemman:
Bro! Anything frm Jena? Give me ur contact pls.
I have not ma bro. Although i didnt call that number.
Inbox me-benjimako@gmail.com.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2013

i school in baden wattenburg too. you can see Tope is in Berlin and he is enjoying it so pray that God should help choose. to me, all are good so far na germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
kelly4top:

i school in baden wattenburg too. you can see Tope is in Berlin and he is enjoying it so pray that God should help choose. to me, all are good so far na germany.
Oga Kelly, how far! Which school are Baden Wattenburg are you schooling! Do you know about University of Freiburg. How nice is the school?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yuugo: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
@kelly4top i sent you a mail pls check ur email. reply pls its urgent.

Thabks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2013
aflynvir:
Oga Kelly, how far! Which school are Baden Wattenburg are you schooling! Do you know about University of Freiburg. How nice is the school?

Hey guy! I'm also going to the University of Freiburg by september for an Msc in Geology.

It's a great school according to what I've seen so far, ranked among the top 100 universities in the world (Times university ranking 2013), no 4 in German university ranking, and situated in a beautiful city. Ranked as one of the ten top cleanest cities in the world.

Although I'll also like those in Germany to say more about the school and the city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello house, the birth certificate I'm using is the small ones that are being issued by local goverments (registration of births and deaths certificate). Is it ok with a court affidavit or do I need to get the NPC certificate again? I was born before NPC was established.

Pls repliessss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by liftmeGod: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2013
please i need good information ,can i have HND AND PGD in economics ,can i use this to apply for MSC in germany, and what is the age limit
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
Angel Diamond: . You will have to transfer the €8040 to the blocked account opened for you but it will not be blocked for you to be able to present to the german embassy until the money is complete, mind you have to put extra €50 ontop of your €8040 to make €8090 coz the dutsche bank charge €50. You may want to ask how long it will take for your statement of account to be sent to you after transfering the money, mine took 2days after transfer. The statement of account has two versions sent one is in German Language and the other is in English Language. Cheers.
Thanks a lot Angel Diamond.... My form was delivered on the 15th of this month... I just hope I get to transfer it and receive the statement of account before 6th August
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
pfanen360: Thanks a lot Angel Diamond.... My form was delivered on the 15th of this month... I just hope I get to transfer it and receive the statement of account before 6th August
after u went 2 d embassy 2 confirm ur signature for d blocked account, how long did take your form to b delivered? Like how many days before 15th of july?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Just submit my block account details today,d iboe guy at the gate really suprise me today.

I think they respect people that come for long stay visa more than short stay visa applicant.

The queue was much and he was just asking any student here,pls u don't have to join d queue,we are Only 4 in number and were allowed to go in without stress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.