Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) (38269 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car / Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Buddha3:

What is 'epic' about that crass and unruly display of repulsive disrespect and moral decadence towards a parent of someone you know nothing about? Even if you sadly have no respect for your parents, can't you at least pretend to have a modicum of useful sense in your cranium and show a bit of regard for elders? This nonsense contributes to the reasons the moral fabric of our society is so soiled and torn. One is left to wonder what will become of the generations yet unborn.

And you're shamelessly applauding with orgasmic excitement to stupidity just for social media validation. Tueh! May God continue to forbid bad things!
Oginnidi..... You no fit tell me say no be English you study for school.....No let English give you hiccup oooh.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Djyucee1:
you should have read the comment that made the other fellow make his comment. Don't be too quick to judge..

I sure read and understood the comment that precipitated that response all right. It still serves as no justification hitherto. If the fellow was indecent enough to demean a certain gender in his crude attempt at humor, vituperations towards his parent(s) serves no better purpose and certainly doesn't portray the responding party in an even better perspective. It's a classic case of two wrongs not having the required spice to serve the right recipe.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
Oginnidi..... You no fit tell me say no be English you study for school.....No let English give you hiccup oooh.

Lol. If I get hiccups, I'll take solace in the fact that I can always get cold water from your kitchen.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by izubext007: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2021
This new generation bitchs are very wise, compare to those old once who will still end up selling ugu leave in the market square.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Onekind04(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
All these vagina genders be opening bwess anyhow grin
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
Buddha3:

Lol. If I get hiccups, I'll take solace in the fact that I can always get cold water from your kitchen.
Lol..... enjoy your day...
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:
I'll give you a concise analogy of what is going on in that picture. Forget the headline, pay attention to these details:

1. Watch the video. You'll notice how Mr-Ibu-some Mercy was walking without the heels..sth like sb with two left legs.

2. Compare with the pictures you see. You see that girl in blue in that picture was actually laughing like a Mockingbird at Mercy that the camera caught her real non-cat-walk reality walking posture!

Mercy was a fast thinker.

The only way she thought of paying her back was to hug her and lifted her up so the whole world could also see her ...you know..with stretch marks that can wire Ondo to Osogbo.

By the way, nobody else noticed that one of the people she hugged so tight was the cameraman. You may wonder how I knew. Look at how shocked Prince is and wasn't ready to be hugged. She wanted to suffocate the cameraman to death by hugging if she had to for snapping so close as to capture her walls of Jericho.

Who no dey there no go know.
You are a genius bro; infact report to NIA headquarters, you have been hired cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
Lol..... enjoy your day...
And you, yours!
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2021
bbn now have their own celebrity squad
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Foodqueen(f): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Clothes wey she herself no go wear.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Kajaard: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Onyi22:

Those mods you are calling, will they banned me for life

At least for a month.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Zane2point4:

Keep on delivering and wasting money, when you go deliver yourself?

Lol, good morning, i am already delivered, you can't lift if you are not up, thanks all the same.
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Ololadekiniun: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
No celebrity here at all nah big brother people full here and I don't know why they call them celebrities ontop one reality show nah only laycon be the celeb

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Illuminatiship:
The highest currency of the world is that of the females which is clitocurrency and it's bigger than dinner.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
BigSarah:
grin where do some women get the confidence to expose cleavages like this

Feels icky
That's how women confuse men to get serious money, personally I have experience I need money serious Ai ask One of my friend for a loan he said he doesn't have money, but I used my ex and get 100k free through her I will not tell you how
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Finestgal:
More pix
But seriously women they enjoy I swear, One call money don Land there is God
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Bunmhi(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Clitocurrency oil well should be the real name of female vagina
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by udomma1005(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Which one is the Mercy Eke?
Too much make up, I don't know who is who

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tI9qOdK6QM

Celebrities stormed and rained cash on Mercy Eke luxury clothing launch
Old oloshos trending
Re: Mercy Eke Launches Her Luxury Clothing Line (Pictures, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Donaluta:

Why would you call his mom.. what about his sister's ,.. are you this stupid or your brain dey empty
Stop asking a question u already know the answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor In Hospital For Butt Lift Surgery (Photos, Video) / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.