Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) (57847 Views)

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

I cnt do dt...girls too plenty to go round n none of my niece fit even enter my eyes bcox dey are sisiters or blood to me..
my point be say....u no de chop lizard no mean say u got abuse people wey de eat am bcoz dt chicken wey u de rush, na anoda man taboo
You are not making any sense at all. Something that's wrong is wrong no matter whose eyes it is seen u mollusc. So kidnappers should continue because in thier eyes its good abi? U have low IQ. You just want an excuse to keep bleeping your niece you disgusting fellow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wtf!!
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
If I had a niece has beautiful as that too, I'd be smashing her left, right and centre. Can't blame my man.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by PAWG(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
The girl is his in-law not niece jor

She’s his ex wife’s relative
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

Commot eye for your niece, baba.

This is Nigeria!
And that is Brazil!

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by AkanjiNaira: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/hulk-niece-wife-pregnant-instagram-25020522

Wrong information, It's not his niece, it's his ex-wife's niece

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Jlow2: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
His wife niece
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Of all kind of relationship, its an incestuous one this failed Brazilian footballer chose. Spits! Inbreeding is morally, scientifically and spiritually bad!
how is he a failed footballer, abi you just wan talk?
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Of all kind of relationship, its an incestuous one this failed Brazilian footballer chose. Spits! Inbreeding is morally, scientifically and spiritually bad!

You know their culture?
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by udomma1005(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
henrybangs44:

You are not making any sense at all. Something that's wrong is wrong no matter whose eyes it is seen u mollusc. So kidnappers should continue because in thier eyes its good abi? U have low IQ. You just want an excuse to keep bleeping your niece you disgusting fellow
.... U mullusc..... grin
All dis biology students sef grin
Small tym now you go call pesin pikin amoeba, plankton or zygote grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Druss(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Martini101:
Hulk was previously married to Iran Angelo de Souza, who he met in Japan. The pair married in 2007 before separating in July 2019. They have two sons, Ian and Tiago, and a daughter, Alice. After splitting from Iran, Hulk began dating her niece, Camila Souza in October 2019.[58]

It was reported in March 2020 that Hulk had married Camila, in part due to her needing a visa to stay in China with Hulk.

Wikipedia

It is not his sibling's child. Why then are people calling her niece. Change headline, OP. You are misinformed.

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by OChimex: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:
this guy wey sabi score insane long range shots n bully players with his physique..
congrats to him sha bt why his niece na? he is rich, tall n handsome n gat nice physique dt can win any bea heart, why his niece na?
maybe Brazil tradition accepts it but its kinda strange to hear..
my papa say "d worst tin to do in dis life is to criticize wat u don't understand or wat u av no idea about"
congrats to d lovely looking couple..

Not his own direct niece, but his wife's niece. Thru marriage, he became a brother-in-law. So many lazy bloggers who do copy and paste just to get views.

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
even here in Naija, most northerners marry their cousins, itz a normal stuffz
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=udomma1005 post=105999308]
.... U mullusc..... grin
All dis biology students sef grin
Small tym now you go call pesin pikin amoeba, plankton or zygote ;Di/quote]
grin
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yesterday taboo, it's today's norm,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by OChimex: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Not his own direct niece, his ex-wife' niece. So he was only related to her by marriage.

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Stepanovs(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
qtguru:
No one bothered to cross check the facts, it's no reason we lots in Nigeria are gullible. Case closed

Most Nigerians are gullible.....we see it online everyday....it would have taken less than 1mb to confirm that "it is his wife's niece and not his niece"......the mere fact...there isnt too much controversy around the news should have even answered that

But see the number of people who have commented without cross checking.......NIGERIANS....NA WHY POLITICIANS AND RELIGIOUS LEADERS SABI DECEIVE US WELLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is against our culture but it’s not in Brazil so it is wrong and immoral to do it here in Naija but not in Brazil. One man’s food is another man’s poison
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by OChimex: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:
So how does his brother or sister, her parent, feel about this?

Incest is so much these days.

Make parents dey dey careful with their children now o. Some children are opened to be stupid while some have standby pedophiles who don't mind making them useless.

The rate of moral decadence is so alarming.

Bloggers go kill una with misinformation one day.

1 Share

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by 2nattie(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
I thought I read that it was his ex's niece from other news sources and not his own. Or did i read wrong?
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
paulolee:

oga calm down...some tradition do allow it...who are u to question their decision or their tradition..
same kinda of relationship dt do exist between siblings n relatives in d bible n wasn't questioned...
jus allow dm stay happy with their decision because they are both matured n know wat they are into
[/s]

Taah!

Evil spread when people do not condemn it!
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by andrewbaba44: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

It’s better you keep shut if you don’t know anything about football

Hulk is never a failed footballer

Thank you
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by boomssey(f): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
qtguru:

Fake news it's the wife's relative not his
o better
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Holyman3(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

Failed? What did you succeed in?
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
YOUR OPEN APPROVAL TO THIS ABOMINABLE ACT IS AN INDICATION THAT YOU PRACTICE IT. YOU AND YOUR KIND SHOULD WAIT FOR THE SAINTS TO BE RAPTURED BEFORE YOU PEOPLE TURN THIS WORLD UPSIDE. MTCHEEW SICK PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
paulolee:

oga calm down...some tradition do allow it...who are u to question their decision or their tradition..
same kinda of relationship dt do exist between siblings n relatives in d bible n wasn't questioned...
jus allow dm stay happy with their decision because they are both matured n know wat they are into

1 Like

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by OChimex: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

Commot eye for your niece, baba.

This is Nigeria!

His ex-wife's niece not his own blood niece.

1 Share

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Stepanovs(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
henrybangs44:

Even thought the headline is wrong and it is his "EX-WIVE's NIECE".....things like this happened in the Bible and happens elsewhere in Europe among Royal families....

Even though I wouldn't support it, but if it was not supposedly wrong in the Bible.....why is it wrong now....since it is CERTAIN GOD DOESNT MAKE ERRORS?

Plus who decided what is wrong or right?

Kidnapping you used does not relate.....because even Kidnappers know kidnapping is wrong.....Lack of Tolerance and Understanding is what is keeping us Nigerians where we are
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
paulolee:

I cnt do dt...girls too plenty to go round n none of my niece fit even enter my eyes bcox dey are sisiters or blood to me..
my point be say....u no de chop lizard no mean say u got abuse people wey de eat am bcoz dt chicken wey u de rush, na anoda man taboo

It's by far better and more honorable to be gay than to support this. His own niece? And it's somehow right? You people don't know what to support anymore.

If it's his wife's niece, it is still odd. With over 500 million women in the world, that's the only one he can pursue?

3 Likes

Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by Fulmigati: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
His ex-wife niece. Not his niece.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fulmigati:
His ex-wife niece. Not his niece.

Thanks for the correction. Although some people will still support it even if it's his own niece.
Re: Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos) by ugladys: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
end shall never wonder angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.