Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) (38428 Views)

Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija S6: I Don’t Chase Women, They Come To Me - Whitemoney / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Sholaco: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Hahahahahaha igbo people would now call for her head just because the lady said the obvious truth, and when she was saying sweet words, many of them were calling her "our wife" gosh! Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Shuggaa: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Are you okay queen ,have sex with who white money,is like u wan to feel frustrated, u thinks say 4inches dey reach anywhere, mtchew use ur head mbok. ..
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by whela(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2021
After he rode onnWM fans to reach where she dey now...na now you wan ridicule him....fear women ooo.

5 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2021
The truth is, I would have sex with you and Cross if I am given the opportunity.

Eni ba bi omo, ko to.

2 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by totosucker(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2021
This queen doesn't know that it's whitemoney that has been saving her ass from eviction. Mumu girl

7 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by MOSMATH(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2021
bitches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2021
A
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by careytommy37(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
This show is so scripted
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by SmartPolician: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2021
Omihanifa:
This queen nah dog grin

Of all those people in this house I have seen, I despise that one called Angel. Funnily enough, people love her. Nigerians just love weird people and turn around to pretend to be holier than thou. The parents who raised some people did a terrible job at it.

6 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
You don't love him, but at the mention of his name, you get wet and start dripping... Still go quarrel another woman because of him.... Lol...

So you honestly think Queen loves him because she confronted Jackie B! Girl is just acting a script.

Queen is a street girl that doesn't see sex as anything. It's just cruise. Catch feelings at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2021
chatinent:

The audacity of a queenkong.
You always doing as if you don't like sex,you come off as a pretender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Derare(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Whitemoney had an affinity for Jackie b,which he equally told queen to her face,so I really don't know why he's hurt abt what queen said. undecided

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by shegz24(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Anyone with sense knows Queen merely used WM to get his fans to keep her in the house when she was up for eviction against stronger HMs.

WM on the other hand is even worse than Boma, he thinks he is one casanova.
The other day he told Ebuka he is Solomon when in reality no girl send his fat ass.

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

So you honestly think Queen loves him because she confronted Jackie B! Girl is just acting a script.

Queen is a street girl that doesn't see sex as anything. It's just cruise. Catch feelings at your own risk.
story.... I be woman.... If white money asks queen out..she no go even think am before she say yes.... She is only using reverse psychology on him because white money is not reciprocating the kind of love she is giving him....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Derare(f): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
shegz24:
Anyone with sense knows Queen merely used WM to get his fans to keep her in the house when she was up for eviction against stronger HMs.

WM on the other hand is even worse than Boma, he thinks he is one casanova.
The other day he told Ebuka he is Solomon when in reality no girl send his fat ass.

cheesy grin

You re rude grin grin
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by phantom(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
ufondunenye:
I love her like that , and she can do no wrong in my eyes.
Besides, she jokes alot smiley smiley smiley

You are very correct Mrs ejyke.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by shegz24(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Of all those people in this house I have seen, I despise that one called Angel. Funnily enough, people love her. Nigerians just love weird people and turn to pretend to be holier than thou. The parents who raised some people did a terrible job at it.

I was actually surprised and pleased that she had the third lowest votes.
That means if BB evicted 3 yesternight, she would have gone and her fans are not as many as we think.
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by shegz24(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2021
sematec:
in other words, she's got a thing for white money, that guy doesn't give a damn...

Lol... its the other way round.

WM is the type that loves up easily but no babe in that house is really into him sexually.

They all see him as a friend,brother, daddy...from Princess,JMK,Nini,Jackie,Queen.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Scatterscatter(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
story.... I be woman.... If white money asks queen out..she no go even think am before she say yes.... She is only using reverse psychology on him because white money is not reciprocating the kind of love she is giving him....

Trust me, this is a different case. Queen warmed up to WM because she knows he has crazy fans and it will work to her advantage. Every wondered why she picked up an unnecessary fight with Maria just in her day 2,she also decided to form love with WM the week that she was up for eviction.

The girl is strategic and there is no love in sight. BBN is a game and she's well aware of the reality
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Trust me, this is a different case. Queen warmed up to WM because she knows he has crazy fans and it will work to her advantage. Every wondered why she picked up an unnecessary fight with Maria just in her day 2,she also decided to form love with WM the week that she was up for eviction.

The girl is strategic and there is no love in sight. BBN is a game and she's well aware of the reality
How did she know he has crazy fans?? She dey see outside world....woo, e fit shock you oooh.... If anyone had told you that angel will outlive saskay and yousef in that house, would you believe?

2 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by walemoney007(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:

How did she know WM have crazy fans?

2 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by jimyjames(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Scatterscatter:
TBH, Whitemoney needs to stop feeling himself, thinking he knows everything and everything must revolve around him.

He even feels he knows more than biggie sef.

Baba no girl loves you in the house, na your food them just dey chop.

You know what runs in whitemoneys mind and what runs in the mind of all females in the house? undecided My friend use that gift to better your life

3 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by chatinent: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
You always doing as if you don't like sex,you come off as a pretender.

Who told you I don't like sex? I?

Of course, I love sex and know I can run it for up to six hours. And I also know my sexual prowess. Yeah yeah... but absolutely with the right person, not just with anyone...with a wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by jimyjames(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
BKsoul:
[b]How did she know he has crazy fans?? She dey see outside world....[/b]woo, e fit shock you oooh.... If anyone had told you that angel will outlive saskay and yousef in that house, would you believe?
You mean these people don't know their fanbase on Instagram, Twitter Facebook etc?
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
KingAzari:
Can FG Please Ensure That This Season Will Be The Last Of This Show Of Shame? All Other African Countries, Including South Africa Where This Madness Was Conceived, Have For Long Banned This Nonsense Meaningless Toxic And Acidic Show. But Nigeria, As A Dumping Ground For Everything Foreign, Has Continued To Air This Stupidity Every Year Since It Was Dumped On Us.

Oga!!
You can Continue to Hate and wallow in Self-inflicted Pain..
Y not Ignore the programme and Face ur personal Business? sad

Is the Bbnaija show responsible for the Comatose state of Nigeria which started since Yakubu Gowon's regime?

You think the BBN organizers and Sponsors have put This Programme together are Fools??
They use it as a Business Tool to get millions and boost Sales/Patronage for their Products!!

You and ur 'Oversabi' Likes Should Better Goan think of what Services you can offer to the Nigerian populace and Stop Making all diz Noise!! undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by walkingshadow911: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2021
kingsceedon:
According to her, “if I am given the opportunity, I would have sex with both you and Cross.”

If Buhari can help us the innocent Virgin Association of Nigeria, (VAN) Ban this Bastardized show (BBN) I promise him that Nigerians are going to forgive him for all he has committed against us, if he can do this for us, we're going to praise him, see them below

those oloshos fvcked their way into that house. do you expect anything less from them

2 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2021
jimyjames:

You mean these people don't know their fanbase on Instagram, Twitter Facebook etc?
story.....who knows white money before Have you ever heard of white money before bigbrother.....Thier fan base rise after they joined bigbrother.... even white money doesn't know what his fan base looks like now.... If it is by fan base, then all of them should join liquorose, because she is the known one even before bbnaija..

3 Likes

Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by yahmohy27: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2021
KingAzari:
Can FG Please Ensure That This Season Will Be The Last Of This Show Of Shame? All Other African Countries, Including South Africa Where This Madness Was Conceived, Have For Long Banned This Nonsense Meaningless Toxic And Acidic Show. But Nigeria, As A Dumping Ground For Everything Foreign, Has Continued To Air This Stupidity Every Year Since It Was Dumped On Us.
seconded, it is better they stop this rubbish show
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by stasius: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
You don't love him but u want to have sex with him?
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Of all those people in this house I have seen, I despise that one called Angel. Funnily enough, people love her. Nigerians just love weird people and turn to pretend to be holier than thou. The parents who raised some people did a terrible job at it.

From my Observation..
Most of Fans feel because she is very Young (21 yrs old), She shouldn't be Judged too much!! Also, some of Dem felt she was bullied/Bodyshamed by Maria, Nini, Jackie B, Peace, etc..

So, dats how Angel got most of her Fans! smiley
Re: Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Don’t Love You (BBNaija) by KingAzari: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Oga!!
You can Continue to Hate and wallow in Self-inflicted Pain..
Y not Ignore the programme and Face ur personal Business? sad

Is the Bbnaija show responsible for the Comatose state of Nigeria which started since Yakubu Gowon's regime?

You think the BBN organizers and Sponsors have put This Programme together are Fools??
They use it as a Business Tool to get millions and boost Sales/Patronage for their Products!!

You and ur 'Oversabi' Likes Should Better Goan think of what Services you can offer to the Nigerian populace and Stop Making all diz Noise!! undecided sad

First, Go Back To School.
Second, Learn How To Communicate Intelligently In English.
Third, Make Your Points Without Being Insulting, Stupid and Downright Asssshole.
Finally, Avoid Discussions That Require Basic IQ Engagement Because Yours Is Below That Of Most Imbecilic Homo Sapiens.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.