Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters (21281 Views)

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by adenigga(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2021
An angry mob on Saturday attacked the divisional police headquarters in the Tangaza Local Government Area of Sokoto State, killed and later burnt 13 bandits to ashes.
It was gathered that the bandits had invaded the town around 8 pm on Friday where they killed two people including a shopowner.

However, on Saturday morning, angry youths joined police officers from the area to go after the bandits and as a result 13 of the suspected bandits were apprehended in Tangaza forest and were brought to the divisional police headquarters.

A villager who pleaded for anonymity disclosed that when the bandits were brought into the town, residents followed the team to the divisional police station and demanded that the bandits must be killed in their presence.

It was learnt that despite pleas from the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) and the local government chairman, the villagers insisted that if the policemen did not kill the bandits in their presence, they would burn down the police station.

The angry mob subsequently overpowered the police and killed all the suspects whose corpses were later burnt to ashes.

The spokesman for the Sokoto Police Command, ASP Sanusi Abubakar, confirmed the incident but refused to talk further.

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/Mob-burns-13-bandits-to-ashes-in-Sokoto

8 Likes

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Norwichsailor(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2021
This is the correct action
But the government prefers to pay ransom and do yeye integration or amnesty. Mtchewww
My first FTC in about 3 years of nairaland. I thank God
The mod that banned that my blackking account that year u try o

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by DaddyRochie1642: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2021
I have great respect for "Angry Mobs".

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by arsenic33(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2021
The villagers should brace up. There might be reprisal attack. I just pity the vulnerables ones.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by InaNla(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Terrorists!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by enyiinne(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
this time a round the people took the fight to them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by chloride6: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
This made front page yesterday na

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Weedhustler: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Good work keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by nairaman66(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Burn them to ashes when they reach their final destination, they will sort themselves out!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by loveth360(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
I see bandits coming for revenge in that town.

This i have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Sicklefloow(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Damn
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Good Riddance
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Bigfish121(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Exactly what they deserve.

5 Likes

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by winterlover: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Very bold step to disallow such activities in a very peaceful state. Well done guys �

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Risingblue008(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Earth to earth
For such pple
I don't have any RIP again for them
grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Xscape047: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Oyaana
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Generalwoodz(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
The Nigerian police is the most corrupt organization in this country followed immediately by Nepa.
The primary reason why there's still Jungle Justice in our streets today is because of the large numbers of corrupt men and women in the Nigerian Police Force. They are legal terrorist in uniform.
Over time, the people have lost faith in the Nigeria police system.

They'd collect bribe and set free a bloody criminal in their custody. This same thief who has wrecked havoc so much in the community would go back to that same place, and commit more and more bloody crime.

Every two weeks he's back again because he has got money to bribe, and silent the mouths of the evil police men...A time will come when these people would loss their cool and take the law in their hands. It's happening from sokoto to lagos, Abia to Jigawa, Ogun to lagos. The Nigerian people have lost faith in the police force. Too many loopholes

Why do you think these sokoto residents did what they did? The Nigerian police would always set free the same men who killed law abiding citizens after money must have exchanged hands.

Same thing they do to Fulani herdsmen killing poor southern Kaduna people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by patriotic007: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning north
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Americafighter: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
I just wish mamagbrills or na vulturegrills is among..... These guy is one of the most useless element on nairaland followed by Slawomir

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Truthissupreme: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
This including massive protests and many others is what the south needs to believe the average Northern isn't complicit in the game up north

I am sure if they haven't paid like 3 ransom each per family they wouldn't have been fed up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by WibusJaga: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021

Good one. E be like say na only jungle justice fit reset our brains for this kwantiri.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by ifytrik(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Norwichsailor:
This is the correct action
But the government prefers to pay ransom and do yeye integration or amnesty. Mtchewww
what else do yo expect from a goverment that sponsors terorism, tthe terorist we are talking about here are the monsters they made.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by GoldenJAT(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
E sweet me o!
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by OGjason: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
I swear this news made my morning..

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
V
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by pitroski(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
I wish they can kill them all
Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by jasmine1600: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
Watch how they will arrest the mob and try them for burning killer herdsmen they code named Bandits.
This country is useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters by Laslikecreate: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Agoro As Head Of Service / President Jonathan Cartoon / APC Opposes Plot To Shift 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.