Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) (2419 Views)

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! / Who Has Tried Using Apetamin Syrup To Gain Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by Gadafii: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
HELP ME embarassed cry!!!

I have spoken to my doctor on several occasions on how i desperately need to gain body mass, what foods I could take as well. He said it could either be hereditary, that i am not meant to add weight no matter what i take or psychological, that if I eat food with the mindset of gaining weight my body system brakes it down faster than normal since my mindset is eating to get body mass. though he suggested weight lifting to build my muscles , that gaining unhealthy weight too comes with its disadvantage of which he mentioned irregularly heart beat and in some case HBP

I no just understand and I wasn't convinced enough even though i knew he made some senses

my father was very lean and tall, I took after him. I am currently in my mid 20s, exactly 6fts tall, weigh between 70-74kg, but I am very lean, lanky or what ever the exact words to qualify that, I am beginning to feel very uncomfortable when friends randomly hit me with "guy u don lean oo, wetin dey sup now?"

I have ransacked google on how to gain weight, or home made smoothies to gain body mass or weight. I intentionally blacklisted supplements cos I am not very good at taking drugs, I cant follow thru. But I am certain if there is any proven smoothie I could make at home or food combination that guaranty my gaining weight, I will follow that thru to the end.

please note that loosing weights wouldn't be my problem as i am heavy on sports, especially weekends, i jug and play football.

I have that athletic body already, but since I don't do sport as profession I feel the need and urge to gain this weight.

The reason I am bringing this here is that, i am hopeful there is someone here who have had similarly desire as mine, and S/he was able to achieve or gain some weight, like a testimony largely tied to how or what they did to gain weight or body mass.

Also Note that I eat food a lot, i eat food like i want to die tomorrow mostly carbohydrate during the weeks and vegetables scarcely at weekends.

I don't know the right session to post this, but please I beg the moderators in charge of this food session to help me push this to the front page for wider audience and contribution, i will following each and every comment.

Thank you

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by fernandoc(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Start smoking weed and watch how you will start eating like a hungry lion.
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by Gadafii: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
fernandoc:
Start smoking weed and watch how you will start eating like a hungry lion.
baba without smoking weed i eat like animal, like no tomorrow, i have stated that already in my initial post.

btw i smoke tho, weekends only, when i am certain i have a big pot of rice or beans or spaghetti waiting for me. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by fernandoc(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Gadafii:
baba without smoking weed i eat like animal, like no tomorrow, i have stated that already in my initial post.

btw i smoke tho, weekends only, when i am certain i have a big pot of rice or beans or spaghetti waiting for me. cheesy cheesy

Lol...would have suggested you took apetamin syrup but since you eat well let's wait for the elders to arrive with their wisdom. �
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by Princeadebayo11(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Please I am in this situation also, I really need to add flesh abeg
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by hoasis: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Get healthy eggs from free range hens(local hens) and consume 3 free range raw eggs daily for 30 days to see what difference it makes. It is important you get fresh eggs - just laid from healthy hens. You can start with one free range egg for the first 3 days and see you are consuming three free range raw eggs by the third and fourth week. Original unfiltered honey can be added to improve taste of the free range raw eggs
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by Gadafii: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
hoasis:
Get healthy eggs from free range hens(local hens) and consume 3 free range raw eggs daily for 30 days to see what difference it makes. It is important you get fresh eggs - just laid from healthy hens. You can start with one free range egg for the first 3 days and see you are consuming three free range raw eggs by the third and fourth week. Original unfiltered honey can be added to improve taste of the free range raw eggs
thanks boss, i will deginitely try this

can i also have the boiled too, or it must be in it raw state lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gadafii:

You dey smoke abi? And you want gain weight...
How do you intend to maintain a healthy weight when you’re frustrating your own effort with your smoking habit hmm?
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by mariahAngel(f): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Please I am in this situation also, I really need to add flesh abeg

If you can afford to cook unripe plantain pottage with vegetables and/or beans at least 3times a week, I believe you’ll achieve some weight gain.
Yam pottage with leafy vegetables is also a very good meal.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by Gadafii: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

You dey smoke abi? And you want gain weight...
How do you intend to maintain a healthy weight when you’re frustrating your own effort with your smoking habit hmm?
I do not think that's the case, before I started smoking, I have always been on the slim side, besides I don't smoke every day, just weekends and it's extremely regulated
Re: What Can I Take To Gain Healthy Body Mass(weight) by hoasis: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Gadafii:
thanks boss, i will deginitely try this

can i also have the boiled too, or it must be in it raw state lipsrsealed

You can have your normal meals, whether it consist of boiled eggs or not.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Tried These Foods For Breakfast? / Tomato Powder Stew With Chicken: How To Make Tomato Powder Stew Very Easy / Garri-cake ... #new Product ... Taste It!,love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.