Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Senator Andy Uba Mourns Two-year-old Murdered In Tragic School Incident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Andy Uba Mourns Two-year-old Murdered In Tragic School Incident (274 Views)

President Tinubu Mourns Two Supreme Court Justices / Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu / “Why I Sponsored Correctional Service Bill” – Senator Andy Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Andy Uba Mourns Two-year-old Murdered In Tragic School Incident by Oluwabash(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2021
Senator Andy Uba mourns two-year-old murdered in tragic school incident
.......demands justice, school safety

The candidate of the APC in the Anambra Governorship election, Senator Andy Uba, has expressed deep sadness over the tragic death of a two-year-old in a school incident involving dogs reportedly kept within the vicinity by the principal.

Multiple reports portrayed the gory details of the incident that took place in the Nteje community of the state in which the boy, ferried to the school by his parent for enrolment, was attacked and killed by the principal’s dogs, numbering ten.

In reaction, Senator Uba described the incident as an avoidable tragedy and urged the state government to ensure a swift dispensation of justice.

He also demanded a statewide exercise to guarantee the safety of all schools for learning and other recreation activities to avoid a repeat and improve learning experience.

He offered condolences to the parents and members of the community, with prayers to God for strength and comfort.

The statement read: “I am deeply saddened by the tragic event in Nteje community where a two-year-old child was murdered by unrestrained dogs reportedly reared by the principal of the school the child was taken by his parents for academic enrolment.”

“This was an avoidable tragedy, and it is heartrending to lose a precious child so brutally in an environment where children ought to be able to learn and play safely.”

“I share in the grief of the parents and family, as well as members of the community, and extend my deepest condolences. May the almighty comfort and strengthen them at this very dark hour.”

“I also call on the government and all relevant state authorities to ensure a swift dispensation of justice, while also immediately embarking on a statewide effort to guarantee schools safety, both private and publicly-owned, for our children to learn and play without coming to any harm. This will help avoid a repeat and improve learning experience across the state.”
Re: Senator Andy Uba Mourns Two-year-old Murdered In Tragic School Incident by Briggsss: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2021
May their soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

I'll Run An Egalitarian System Of Administration -- Nwankpo / Ayade, Aregbesola Commission Ultramodern Fire Fighting Truck In Calabar,laud PMB / 2023: South East Zone Alone Cannot Produce Next President —ebonyi Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.