Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship (654 Views)

I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by Draslo(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2021
I'm a single guy with many recently/long-time married friends. Don't get me wrong I also have loads of single/dating guys as buds.

Now to the main matter, Yoruba people say 'afarawe ma n payan'. To explain, it simply translates into comparing oneself with someone else will most likely land you in trouble. Married guys should never expect to continue living like their single buds!

Many of my friends are in the age range of 28-32. Now, for us the single guys, we're free birds. The married guys, na we sef dey ginger dem to go home if we're out flexing. Not being homophobic but all my guys are straight as arrows. I currently have more than one woman in my life that my guys refer to as my babe, same for almost all of us, married and unmarried.

I have been studying my married friends with side chics for a long time and to be honest, I've learned way too much. From splitting finances to constant lying to the wife (sometimes we gats lie for them too to make it look legit angry).

Why I'm writing this is because my recently married (and recent daddy) guy's sidechic told someone I'm acquainted with (jokingly) that she'd poison mother and child to have baba all to herself.

Guys if you're recently married in your late 20s or early 30s, just stick to your wife cause that your sidechic who is likely to be in the same age range of your wife will see her not as your wife but serious competition. Men in their late 40s to 60s who are sugar daddies (big gods) to small sidechics are not exactly exempted but their wives are a lot safer.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by Draslo(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2021
For record purposes, I do not have any STDs. Ignore the troll below. I'm single and searshing.

cool

1 Like

Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by TarOrfeeek: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2021
You and your married friends sleeping with multiple women are ideots.

You think it's a thing to be proud of that you're having sexual relations with multiple women.

Now you want your married friend to leave the stupid side chick.

For who? For me and my innocent brothers?

So she will carry the yama yama disease you people have been sharing to give us?

You guys should continue like this. Make nobody stop when wahala done dey come.

2 Likes

Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You think it's a thing to be proud of that you're having sexual relations with multiple women.

So she will carry the yama yama disease you people have been sharing to give us?

You don vex ni grin
Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by Skillsnigeria: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
undecided
This thing wey op talk so no too bad Cha....

But everything wey get advantage still get one or two disadvantage too...

My uncle who got married to only one wife dey currently dey regret right now....... He's a well-to-do man who trained all his sons to school abroad.....Now he's out of work and wanted to sell one of his landed property..The Problem now is that his wife and sons have all ganged up against him that he mustn't sell any of his property.... Imagine someone who has got buildings allover Port harcourt,warri and ughelli but not even an uncompleted building in his home town sad

He just dey regret now say had it been he had married a second wife right from time, competition for dey...

1 Like

Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by InfernoNig: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Me when polygamy dey my blood unco. In my mind, I wants to marry one wife but I done see myself like my papa. How I go do am?

1 Like

Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by Draslo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Hypocrite! Toto no get metre if not, if you check your woman's own, your tears would be premium. angry
Re: Why Younger Married Guys Should Maintain A Monogamous Relationship by wealthtrak: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Draslo:
I'm a single guy with many recently/long-time married friends. Don't get me wrong I also have loads of single/dating guys as buds.

Now to the main matter, Yoruba people say 'afarawe ma n payan'. To explain, it simply translates into comparing oneself with someone else will most likely land you in trouble. Married guys should never expect to continue living like their single buds!

Many of my friends are in the age range of 28-32. Now, for us the single guys, we're free birds. The married guys, na we sef dey ginger dem to go home if we're out flexing. Not being homophobic but all my guys are straight as arrows. I currently have more than one woman in my life that my guys refer to as my babe, same for almost all of us, married and unmarried.

I have been studying my married friends with side chics for a long time and to be honest, I've learned way too much. From splitting finances to constant lying to the wife (sometimes we gats lie for them too to make it look legit angry).

Why I'm writing this is because my recently married (and recent daddy) guy's sidechic told someone I'm acquainted with (jokingly) that she'd poison mother and child to have baba all to herself.

Guys if you're recently married in your late 20s or early 30s, just stick to your wife cause that your sidechic who is likely to be in the same age range of your wife will see her not as your wife but serious competition. Men in their late 40s to 60s who are sugar daddies (big gods) to small sidechics are not exactly exempted but their wives are a lot safer.

A word is enough for the wise.
Lol... You made sense. However,
sidechics who are drunk in love can blackmail and/or eliminate the
wives of men who are in their 40s to 60s as well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Woman Is Having An 0rgasm- See Video / Have You Ever Been Refused A Job Because Of Your Dark Skin? / Lady With Three Heads Storms Social Media; Causes Fear And Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.