Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos (6192 Views)

Please Advice Me On Good PPA For Medical Corps Members In Makurdi / In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) / In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by uksonmike(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
I'm a batch B stream 2 corper serving in Lagos state. Today is the last day in camp and from tomorrow everybody will leave the camp. I'm writing this post to get the attention of everyone on this platform who has or knows any better place I could do my PPA ( places that can provide accomodation would be much better).
I'm really looking forward to see all the positive response that will come through.. thank you people!
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by Myhomeypetzz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Great

1 Like

Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by 7victor(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
I hope by now you have already been posted to a school/company etc.

It is there you can determine if to stay there or not.

I always advise people to stay where they are posted to, except if there is insecurity/evil where you are posted to.

Or if you have seen another better place which is willing to accept you.

I say this from experience.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by 7victor(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2021
uksonmike:
I'm a batch B stream 2 corper serving in Lagos state. Today is the last day in camp and from tomorrow everybody will leave the camp. I'm writing this post to get the attention of everyone on this platform who has or knows any better place I could do my PPA ( places that can provide accomodation would be much better).
I'm really looking forward to see all the positive response that will come through.. thank you people!

I always advise people to stay where they are posted to, except if there is insecurity/evil where you are posted to.

Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by uksonmike(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2021
7victor:

Yeah..was posted to westhill high school at ikorodu... think I'll stay!
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by 7victor(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2021
uksonmike:

Ok Sir.

Happy service year.

1 Like

Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by Crunchyg3: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Are you a corp member in Lagos looking for a house to stay for your service year. You can contact me as I am ready to share my room self with the person for a little amount.
Benefits: 1. constant running water 2. You won't need to pay for light. 3 you won't need to buy cooking utensils or gas. 4 you don't need to spend money on bed 5. Watch Tv with DStv subscription. All you need to do is to come with only your clothes as everything you need is already available. Just chat me up on the number below on my signature
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by joanee20(f): 1:53am On Sep 27, 2021
Please is ppa letter out for batch B stream 2??
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by joanee20(f): 1:54am On Sep 27, 2021
uksonmike:

Please is ppa letter out for batch B stream 2
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by uksonmike(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2021
joanee20:

Please is ppa letter out for batch B stream 2

Yes, it is!
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by uksonmike(m): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Crunchyg3:
Are you a corp member in Lagos looking for a house to stay for your service year. You can contact me as I am ready to share my room self with the person for a little amount.
Benefits: 1. constant running water 2. You won't need to pay for light. 3 you won't need to buy cooking utensils or gas. 4 you don't need to spend money on bed 5. Watch Tv with DStv subscription. All you need to do is to come with only your clothes as everything you need is already available. Just chat me up on the number below on my signature

You're a man or woman?
This is Lagos.. how do we trust you?
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by joanee20(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2021
uksonmike:

Yes, it is!

Thanks. I will be on my way to the state Secretariat then
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by uksonmike(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
joanee20:

Thanks. I will be on my way to the state Secretariat then
just check your nysc online portal... click on ppa then your details should come out
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by sunnymighty(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2021
uksonmike:

If U are a Corper, posted serving in Ibadan and a graduate of Special Education preferably a Female and will to serve with an NGO working with children with disabilities, we have a placement for you. Aside monthly stipend,accommodation and feeding is free.Feel free to chat me up via WhatsApp platform - 07087924283, thank you.
Re: Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos by Crunchyg3: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
uksonmike:

You're a man or woman?
This is Lagos.. how do we trust you?
Oga it's not by force na, nawao

(1) (Reply)

Mobilisation Time Table For 2016 Batch B Stream II / Fixed Date For 2015 NYSC Presidential Honour Award / Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.