Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) (28369 Views)

Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / Danjuma, Other Christian Elders Reject Onnoghen’s Suspension, ACF Backs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by ogwumgbe: 2:59am On Sep 21, 2021
okito:
Its a shame that the South was unfortunately amalgamated with the North. The North and Niger Republic/Chad should be together. If the North insists on holding on to power and the Southern Governors remain adamant regardless of party affiliation, then the break up of Nigeria is inevitable!

Let's hope they remain adamant because this people are masters of divide and rule, they will soon plant seed of discord and scatter the unity of the south. South eastern governors are clogs in the wheel of the south, they are yet to sign open grazing into law and join the fight for VATs collection. Let's see where all these are heading
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by poiu44: 4:24am On Sep 21, 2021
lipsrsealed bichi is the second largest city in kano state.. at the same scale.... comparing lagos state to kano.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
Until then...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by johnmartus(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
I think crazy is worrying you.
effort1:
Lolz.

The evil promoted by seunmsg, johnmartus Tinubuadvocate, letthrmsay monogamy, sirjamo and thatfairguy1 is about to mature.

You guys will cry with no one to pacify you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by effort1: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
johnmartus:
I think crazy is worrying you.

The evil you promote will consume you and your entire family. You can't run away from that
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Let's hope they remain adamant because this people are masters of divide and rule, they will soon plant seed of discord and scatter the unity of the south. South eastern governors are clogs in the wheel of the south, they are yet to sign open grazing into law and join the fight for VATs collection. Let's see where all these are heading

Indeed. I can bet any money they are planning to betray and sell out the South. They are hedging their bets deliberately because they don't want to ruing the chance to be VP to Atiku in the PDP if APC, as expected, is a no go area for Umahi, Kalu etal
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2021
Morenikeji090:
Time to f*uck northern up I like it.. Yoruba is behind the collapse of northern and unity of southern. I'm so happy north if southern take the sit una go suffer foolish folks.

There’s nothing like southern unity, get that into your head.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Morenikeji090(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Fuckoff my page silly nitwit...
Kfed4ril:

There’s nothing like southern unity, get that into your head.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by mp3ree: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bendeco02:
If the unity u mean is supporting any South West candidates then u're on ur own.... The only south that are united now are SS & SE. You can confirm it via previous presidential voting pattern.

What about 2011 voting pattern?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwanso Says He Won't Be Any Candidate's Vice, Says He Is Sure Of Winning / Ben-Chioma Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Environment / The Niger Delta In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.