Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) (53950 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Which person's posts and embarrassment will the boy find online? Tonto or Churchill?
both lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by orumba(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Enjoy while it last
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Harrynight(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
shocked

ChurchHill and Rose or whatever una name be,
Una no kuku want Tonto to sleep in peace tonight cry

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
StPete:

Mechionu dia. Simi wey show the world her baby bump and even use am sing, did anything happen to hers? What will be will be
Simi did her video shoot during pregnancy but didn't release it UNTIL after delivery.she was wise enough to know how to conceal her pregnancy before village people like you and monitoring spirits kill her child before her time lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by bitbillionaire: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice one
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Lightorder: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Holybwoy:
na tonto suppose dey that space ooo..

But she paid more attention to instagram than her own home.. husband snatcher don teach am lesson..

Ride on Roselyn.. I love to see it grin grin cheesy cheesy
Tonto just left Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Lightorder: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
This one na my papa born me. Copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by benson81(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Not everything they do is about Tonto.
They are just living their lives, and she's living hers too.
abi ooo ! Abi the guy should live a secluded life because he was previously married to King Tonto ?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Leetika: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't just like the way they are doing to get back at Tonto lol,they should fear God and also know they still have a long way to go

So they should not snap pics again, because of tonto.. d man don move on jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Leetika: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
We didn't hear or read about them until Tonto's wahala, Churchill is a slow poison.

If u check their page before Tokyo’s drama they have been posting themselves. Everything no be about tonto.. even the devil knows not the intention of man.. so u can not tell their intention. It might be an innocent post

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
We didn't hear or read about them until Tonto's wahala, Churchill is a slow poison.
You didn't hear or read about them because nobody was monitoring their IG account like evil spirit until Toto Dicke's issues came up. If you expect them not to live their lives because of one daughter of Jezebel, you are joking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by SURElee(f): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
He has Churchill's face.

I thought Tonto said Churchill is a "40 seconds man",

Tonto is supposed to be the one beside Churchill right now with smiles on her face, instead she's busy exchanges words on Instagram with her fellow Mad Fellows grin

I lay my Hands on this my Innocent and Virtuos head and pray this prayer,
"May I never be Unfortunate to a point that someone else will just come out from nowhere and will now start enjoying the Blessings that are meant for me" ... Amen.

Prayer Point two:
"May I never be Unfortunate to be in a situation where I'll be Weeping and gnashing my teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations because I Failed to Value what I once had".... Amen.

As a female, you should know 40secs in bed as Tonto claimed doesn't mean he can't impregnate a woman, it means he doesn't last in bed. Poor sex duration in bed can be worked upon, she came out with that to spite him for all the hurt she went through during the marriage.

She go don learn her lesson now.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Rubbiish(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
time reveals all things.time revealed the quality of their marriage and who was lying so in a matter of time when one of the parties are tired/done pretending or keeping up appearances, they'll talk as with the case of Annie who was busy keeping up appearances
Stop wishing people evil! Haba!
The marriage will remain like this!
Black people no dey like see better thing!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't just like the way they are doing to get back at Tonto lol,they should fear God and also know they still have a long way to go
Who be Tonto?

So somebody cannot have happiness in their lives again..

Because they where once unfortunate to marry some Toto Decay?

They are living their lives..

Make everybody mind their own lives..

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Shadakhabila: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice family...should HV been Tonto's second child for Churchill
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by decasey(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Holybwoy:
na tonto suppose dey that space ooo..

But she paid more attention to instagram than her own home.. husband snatcher don teach am lesson..

Ride on Roselyn.. I love to see it grin grin cheesy cheesy
please explain how she snatch him from the other lady ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
time reveals all things.time revealed the quality of their marriage and who was lying so in a matter of time when one of the parties are tired/done pretending or keeping up appearances, they'll talk as with the case of Annie who was busy keeping up appearances
Village people..

Keep wishing and praying for the downfall of others..

Hope it makes your life easier..

5 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Forget DNA... That is Churchill Reloaded!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by qtguru(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
If Tonto detoxs she will be alright, and get rid of the gram too.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by eyinjuege: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:

I doubt this has anything to do with Tonto, so don't bring her into this.
Even the headline didn't mention her name or address the man as her ex, which is nicely surprising shocked.
Rosy is also an actress and an influencer, hence needs to post pictures and photoshoots all the time.
Olakunle too posts different milestones he has achieved.
They've just had a family photoshoot, which everyone does and of course they would post on social media, which everyone does too.
They're just living life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Village people..

Keep wishing and praying for the downfall of others..

Hope it makes your life easier..
comon shatap

Expose the lie or keep shut.i know truth is a bitter pill for you to swallow

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Bngf: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by decasey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
so because of the unfortunate lady they should not post their pic

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by duptie(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Evil people everywhere, may God forgiv u
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Rubbiish:

Stop wishing people evil! Haba!
The marriage will remain like this!
Black people no dey like see better thing!
stating realities and wishing bad are 2 different things if you can read without getting emotional

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by duptie(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
God bless yu broda

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by seanjy4konji: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Only a mad man would marry someone like tonto anyway...

Only a seriously mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by decasey(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
emmabest2000:

Another girl will still snatch Churchill from this lady you called husband snatcher someday....

The cane them used to flogged the ex wife is still patiently waiting for the new wife ....
Drop mic and walk away cheesy
I thought the other lady has already divorce this guy b4 he got married to this present lady

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dis guy spermatozoa strong o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Flash68: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Amen, wait o u be prayer leader for u church

I thought Tonto said Churchill is a "40 seconds man",

Tonto is supposed to be the one beside Churchill right now with smiles on her face, instead she's busy exchanges words on Instagram with her fellow Mad Fellows grin

I lay my Hands on this my Innocent and Virtuos head and pray this prayer,
"May I never be Unfortunate to a point that someone else will just come out from nowhere and will now start enjoying the Blessings that is meant for me" ... Amen.

Prayer Point two:
"May I never be Unfortunate to be in a Situation where I'll be Weeping and gnashing my teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations because I Failed to Value what I once had".... Amen.[/quote]
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
Churchill is not a matured mature man at all,I hate men who like drama. Churchill is a slow poison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exciting Photos Of Over 6ft Tall Nigerian Women / BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina / Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.