Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) (53953 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
exactly my thoughts

Alex ekubo show off him own,e crash before maturity,whey toolz initially showed off her baby bump before delivery,she had a miscarriage before the arrival of her next child which she was wise enough to hide

This couple should calm down with their unnecessary show because it's now looking like they're trying to prove a point lipsrsealed
Are you saying that the nigerian society is the axis of evil?
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by kingsceedon(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't just like the way they are doing to get back at Tonto lol,they should fear God and also know they still have a long way to go

You be witch?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
comon shatap

Expose the lie or keep shut.i know truth is a bitter pill for you to swallow
Expose which lie?

You need to get a life..

All these noise untop a few baby pictures...

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Muna4real:

Hahahahahahahaha
Too many excuses for one Man. Someone walked out of her marriage because she couldn't get pregnant? Hahahahahahahaha! Listen to yourself. Who does that? The Man has so many faults and that's the truth. You think he hasn't dated so many women after the divorce with Tonto? Your logic is not making sense.

The Man has faults, Tonto also has faults. You guys should stop acting like Tonto left a very good Man. Stop acting like churchill was a saint, and did nothing wrong. Remember Tonto filed the divorce, not him. No one leaves a good Man. Perhaps his faults are the reason why his first wife left him grin
No one leaves a good man?
Thats a BIG LIE

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
No DNA needed
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Onelove508: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
The child in the second pics looks like Prince Abubakar Audu
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Expose which lie?

You need to get a life..

All these noise untop a few baby pictures...
yinmu

Tonto do pass this when she was with Churchill portraying a pretentious happy married life

Sane with mercy aigbe and Lanre gentry,so many I can't even remember

My point is keep your marriage pictures of sm to avoid stories that touch.its not that difficult and you have no need to prove any point to anybody if you are truly happy
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by pfadom: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't just like the way they are doing to get back at Tonto lol,they should fear God and also know they still have a long way to go

Tonto's soul is bitter towards Churchill and everything around him. Why should the Churchills be downcast to make Tonto happy?

Never! Unimaginable!!

Congratulations to the once despised, but now divinely compensated and vindicated.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by ismaog4u(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Haaaaaa, no 30 second man be this ...God...where is Dike Tonto

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by decasey(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
quote author=pepperdemzombie post=106003292]
Why are you always wailing on behalf of Tonto anytime Churchill is mentioned? She paid you to wail or what?
Tonto say na 440secs man and she no want again, wetin be your own?
Shebi she left 440secs man for 24hrs Kponkpon {baton}, how far?[/quote] without been told u supposed no say na the bitch goons done take over nairaland just to defend fellow olosho

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Are you saying that the nigerian society is the axis of evil?
I'm saying it's hard to detect who's genuinely happy for you and who's not.our ways and approaches to issues as Africans are completely different from oyinbo own

If oyibo no like you they will tell you and show it in their actions.if black man no like you,he will still smile to your face,come for your wedding and even spray you money so to avoid all of that nonsense keep your private life off am.afterall we once existed fine without sm and phones
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Forty seconds' man but yet fruitful.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by decasey(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
without been told u supposed no say na the bitch goons done take over nairaland just to defend fellow olosho

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Iyajelili(f): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
He has Churchill's face.

I thought Tonto said Churchill is a "40 seconds man",

Tonto is supposed to be the one beside Churchill right now with smiles on her face, instead she's busy exchanges words on Instagram with her fellow Mad Fellows grin

I lay my Hands on this my Innocent and Virtuos head and pray this prayer,
"May I never be Unfortunate to a point that someone else will just come out from nowhere and will now start enjoying the Blessings that is meant for me" ... Amen.

Prayer Point two:
"May I never be Unfortunate to be in a Situation where I'll be Weeping and gnashing my teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations because I Failed to Value what I once had".... Amen.
Karma is a biatch
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by AfroKnight: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
No need for DNA test. This is carbon copy.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:

I beg to differ, Churchill needed a lady he could show as a trophy. After all, he is rich; he then went for Tonto an already popular lady and she dump him. He is just being himself

He's not rich! grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
This one na Churchill junior grin. When you're with a right woman. You can sleep with 2 eyes closed. Congrats broda

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by lichocho(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
exactly my thoughts

Alex ekubo show off him own,e crash before maturity,whey toolz initially showed off her baby bump before delivery,she had a miscarriage before the arrival of her next child which she was wise enough to hide

This couple should calm down with their unnecessary show because it's now looking like they're trying to prove a point lipsrsealed
why e be say every picture una see for net mean say na d person pay blogger to put am..dis picture fit be say na dia normal Facebook dp or instagram dp..bloggers must chop..dat is why bloggers deh with dia phone 24/7..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
SURElee:

As a female, you should know 40secs in bed as Tonto claimed doesn't mean he can't impregnate a woman, it means he doesn't last in bed. Poor sex duration in bed can be worked upon, she came out with that to spite him for all the hurt she went through during the marriage.

She go don learn her lesson now.

Period!

And it was okay for him to lie he was obsanjo's son? Why is he ashamed of his real father?
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
He has Churchill's face.

Tonto is supposed to be the one beside Churchill right now with smiles on her face, instead she's busy exchanges words on Instagram with her fellow Mad Fellows grin

"May I never be Unfortunate to a point that someone else will just come out from nowhere and will now start enjoying the Blessings that is meant for me" ... Amen.

Prayer Point two:
"May I never be Unfortunate to be in a Situation where I'll be Weeping and gnashing my teeth accompanied with Bitter Lamentations because I Failed to Value what I once had".... Amen.
I hope she'd not commit suicide or run mad las las cos she's been acting skan-skan recently. You don't seems to know what you've got, till it's gone...na Janet Jackson song am for song

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by gassbee: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Abeg make una no give dat other babe high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
lichocho:
why e be say every picture una see for net mean say na d person pay blogger to put am..dis picture fit be say na dia normal Facebook dp or instagram dp..bloggers must chop..dat is why bloggers deh with dia phone 24/7..
they should be more private and mature in their dealings and take a cue from Banky and adesua.with all their family issues they kept it off the media including their private family pictures
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Toto Idi-ke will be roasting in pain after seeing this pix.

Churchill, pls try and be merciful.. don't let some pple die in pain.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Age is showing on Rosy's face.

Biracials are naturally beautiful
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tonto would not like this ó.......

Churchill like to find trouble...... Nah competition now ó....... grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tonto dike left the chat room...

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
I can't just understand why such a Magnate will settle for a nonentity like Tonto.
A TOP CLASS man like this settling for a BITCH.
That's madness.
A 45minutes Man producing HANDSOME BOYS...
Meanwhile some Married MEN last 2years on top of their wives, yet they still seek for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Blakpot: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
This guy gene too strong
Both his children have his face.
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by YelloweWest: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Holybwoy:
na tonto suppose dey that space ooo..

But she paid more attention to instagram than her own home.. husband snatcher don teach am lesson..

Ride on Roselyn.. I love to see it grin grin cheesy cheesy
Their marriage will surely crash tho
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by peeps4u: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
but Na Tonto dike born 1st son and 1st born with receipts to show for it and you know what that means in Africa plus her son photocopy Churchill face 100 percent

Sadly, Tonto will rob that son his rightful position with his father. Tokyo has distanced the son from his father and I even heard he has changed the boy's surname from his father's.

The fact that the new wife even gave birth to a son hasn't helped Tonto or the boy. The new wife will endear this son to his father and the father will have no problem making him his first son, either deliberately or not, since he is not connected to his first son and has even got a replacement already

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by topsamjo(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
He has Churchill's face.

Prayer Point two:

And AMEN...
Re: Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iyaebe:

What are they really doing ?
Showing off their son is now a crime abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Owns A N591,100 Drinking Cup (pics) / 22-Year-Old Nina Causes A Stir With Her #10YearsChallenge Photos / Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.