Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians (34450 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / The Most Impactful Nigerians Dead And Alive (A List) / Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by iconnecta(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
seriously.
not taking pictures with useless people.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by mhmsadyq(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Seconded.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by iconnecta(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hemanwel:
I don't know why our South-Eastern politicians in the PDP are not majorly at the forefront of opposing this Buhari-led government. Even the few ones who do, do so by mincing words.

Can't a big fish politician in the calibre of Peter Obi say: "Buhari is a cow"? lol.

Like, in this context, can't he say: "our cow President should stop taking pictures with nonentities who just defected to the APC".

Haven't he got balls??

you got no respect.

but he(peter obi) got one and he is using it.
he is leaner-ed and am sure you are not one.

kindly keep your political emotions in check.

my 2cent
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Newness2019: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
THE PRESIDENT IS LOOKING AS IF HE WAS GOING TO CRY. HE MUST HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TAKE THAT BLOODY PICTURE.

I PITY OUR DEAR PRESIDENT.

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF THIS MAN DECIDES TO RESIGN IN FRUSTRATION ONE DAY.

MAY GOD HELP HIM
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by heniford2: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
EternalBeing:
I still wonder why some Christians make Frantic Effort to Blind themselves to the Obvious Truth! The sudden rise of this guy to Richest is shocking Eye-opening enough. HellOn=Elon! HellOn Earth already, Satan's rulership Environment is Hell. Let's warn all that we can now! Get ready to be Raptured out of here Saints. Global 5G to be switched on next month for interdimensional demons to easily take ownership of humans with their DNA Defense System already bungled Irreversibly cracked open by injected Luciferace that tradeMarked them as the Property and Race of Lucifer in the Name of VaaSin. Elon himself said they Tech is to make Satan and Demons take over the World: search YouTube for his acknowledgement of Demons and Satan, many already deleted but few still remains. Many People killed by gun would still make Heaven, much loss for Satan. But people killed by VaaSin with destroyed DNA(Temple of YHWH) can never enter Heaven, double win for Satan. That's why Agents of Satan sees it as their genius option/service both for Depopulation and Harvesting of Souls into Hell for Satan. Don't lose your Immortability!
shut up that's what you said when cell phone came out 3G to 4G stop all this blah! Blah!! Talk go out and hustle
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by GABRIEL6036: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
All thanks to OBJ for revealing who this worthless maggot is... Omo ale Yoruba FFK Bleep Bleep KILL u for disgracing your follower. Oloshi OMO.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by iyke2frankeze: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
EternalBeing:
I still wonder why some Christians make Frantic Effort to Blind themselves to the Obvious Truth! The sudden rise of this guy to Richest is shocking Eye-opening enough. HellOn=Elon! HellOn Earth already, Satan's rulership Environment is Hell. Let's warn all that we can now! Get ready to be Raptured out of here Saints. Global 5G to be switched on next month for interdimensional demons to easily take ownership of humans with their DNA Defense System already bungled Irreversibly cracked open by injected Luciferace that tradeMarked them as the Property and Race of Lucifer in the Name of VaaSin. Elon himself said they Tech is to make Satan and Demons take over the World: search YouTube for his acknowledgement of Demons and Satan, many already deleted but few still remains. Many People killed by gun would still make Heaven, much loss for Satan. But people killed by VaaSin with destroyed DNA(Temple of YHWH) can never enter Heaven, double win for Satan. That's why Agents of Satan sees it as their genius option/service both for Depopulation and Harvesting of Souls into Hell for Satan. Don't lose your Immortability!

Guy, I am skeptic about the vaccine but please don't be too ridiculous. If you must make arguments, be scientific.
It is people like you that makes people believe that we are conspiracy theorists for questioning the effectiveness of the vaccine.
SCIENTIFICALLY: For the first time since the history of mankind, the ineffectiveness of a vaccine is blamed on people who refused to take it. So the vaccine that will protect one from Covid-19 lies in the body of another vaccinated person, not in one's own body. This is a scientific fallacy!
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
This Obi is nothing but a hypocrite. I really don't know why this FFK defection is paining these people.
If he(Obi) were not being hypocritical, why didn't he make this same statement when Kanu was taking pictures with FFK, oh I guess FFK wasn't worthless then, he become worthless the moment he switched camp. Stupid people everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
In a country with the likes of obi, you people elected a buhari.

O foolish Galatians.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by CSTRR: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
This Obi is nothing but a hypocrite. I really don't know why this FFK defection is paining these people.
If he(Obi) were not being hypocritical, why didn't he make this same statement when Kanu was taking pictures with FFK, oh I guess FFK wasn't worthless then, he become worthless the moment he switched camp. Stupid people everywhere!
Clown.

Kanu and FFK are irrelevant.

You don't expect a politician of obi's caliber to start acknowledging riffraffs and opportunists.

Maybe if your president took a page from his book, ipob would not be as relevant as they are today.

2 Likes

Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by CSTRR: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
I don't see why anybody sane would have an issue with what obi has said.

He said your president should stop taking pictures with hopeless cross carpeting politicians with the IQ of a goldfish.

Instead he should be seen honouring and acknowledging our innovative young people especially in tech and business.

Sorry, I forgot that the CBN currently see the tech sector as an enemy.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Ayomi90: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kestolove:
Why e dey pain una
Coz our president na photo.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Geekop: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gidada:
I'm going through the most difficult moment of my life presently. Very very depressed but been strong for my son and won't give in to the devil and Not even when Mom died or my fiancee died was it this tough. Mentally and emotionally I'm death.

It is Well.
God is in Control...
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by wink2015(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
See how he give FFK some KOBOKO.

Femi Fani Kayode get DOUBLE FACE, DOUBLE MOUTH and he is the type of person that goes BACK AND FORTH.

Femi Fani Kayode has no standard principles.

ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT FEMI FANI KAYODE WILL FALL INTO THE GUTTER.

Reno Omokri VIVIDLY describes the person of Femi Fani Kayode.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by betcliq: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gidada:
I'm going through the most difficult moment of my life presently. Very very depressed but been strong for my son and won't give in to the devil and Not even when Mom died or my fiancee died was it this tough. Mentally and emotionally I'm death.Please I need to sale my TV or TV shelf got no use for them while my son hasn't paid his school fee. The TV is Samsung and got it for 50k but can sale for 25k and the shelf for 19k and can sale for 12 or 10 sef . The pictures are underneath so you see what you are buying and the location is agege in Lagos . May God help everyone going through depression in Jesus name. That's The TV and it has a lil dent but it's perfectly ok. Please they resumed last week and I have to pay his school fee and treat my self as I think I'm sick with malaria or my BP is even high. I don't know
I'm interested drop a phone number I can reach you on
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by emilo2bad: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Look at this China man. You are a defector too. From APGA to PDP. Black pot calling kettle black.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Jostoman: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
How I wish this man can be Nigeria president in 2023 I so much love this man called PETER OBI
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by wink2015(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
emilo2bad:
Look at this China man. You are a defector too. From APGA to PDP. Black pot calling kettle black.

EX-GOVERNOR PETER OBI CASE IS FAR BETTER THAN THE CASE OF FEMI FANI KAYODE.

Mr Peter Obi moved from Apga to PDP was influenced by the fact that APGA was a regional party that can only win votes in the south east.

And there was the talk about Igbos not in the national parties.

And this prompted some of the Igbo politician to move to the popular parties at the national level which is APC and PDP in order to brighten their chances of getting at lucrative public office at the federal levels.

In other to brighten Mr Peter Obi chances of getting at the Presidency he had to move to PDP.

But Mr Peter Obi did not rubbish APGA he still maintain cordial relationship with his foundation but this is not with the case of MR MOUTH-RUBBISHER !

Mr Femi Fani Kayode is good at twisting the narratives to suit his whims and caprices.

FFK as he is popularly known is reputed for being a WOMANIZER, a divorce and a disorganised family man.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Lugianostar(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
His handler are his real problems as they don't ask him to adjust his coconut head?

Don't mind that minister for stomach affairs?

FFK the igbo inlaw?
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by emilo2bad: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
wink2015:

Mr Peter Obi moved from Apga to PDP was influenced by the fact that APGA was a regional party that can only win votes in the south east.

And this prompted some of the Igbo politician to move to the popular parties at the national level which is APC and PDP in order to brighten their chances of getting at lucrative public office at the federal levels.

In other to brighten Mr Peter Obi chances of getting at the Presidency he had to move to PDP.

But Mr Peter Obi did not rubbish APGA he still maintain cordial relationship with his foundation but this is not with the case of MR MOUTH-RUBBISHER !

Mr Femi Fani Kayode is good at twisting the narratives to suit his whims and caprices.

FFK as he is popularly known is reputed for being a WOMANIZER, a divorce and a disorganised family man.

Story story story. He decamp from APGA to PDP full stop

1 Like

Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Onepeople: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
elmodee7:
Obi and his fellow IPOB brainwashed demented gullible miscreants are heartbreaking over ffk's defection to APC. MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU will be wailing in despair over this.
and you said this youngman have brain so?
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
elmodee7:
Obi and his fellow IPOB brainwashed demented gullible miscreants are heartbreaking over ffk's defection to APC. MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU will be wailing in despair over this.
I pity you, I really do
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by SaiOsinbajo: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Anyways they are all useless so the useless obi can easily identify a useless fani because they are brothers in the act of uselessness. Abi he was useful only when he snapped with him? Rada rada

Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by SaiOsinbajo: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
wink2015:

But he tried rubbishing the administration of his supposed pet he imposed on Anambra but unfortunately lost out controlling him.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by SaiOsinbajo: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
CSTRR:

Clown.

Kanu and FFK are irrelevant.

You don't expect a politician of obi's caliber to start acknowledging riffraffs and opportunists.

Maybe if your president took a page from his book, ipob would not be as relevant as they are today.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Bngf: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by lichocho(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
effort1:
Does Buhari himself have value?

Don't birds of a plumage flock together?
bros dis your English ehh”plumage”...na fatality be dis ooo....BBYBY
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by Goldiness: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Gidada:
yes very much available

Ok, please can you send your number below I want to call you.

Like quote your number below my comment, let me see it please.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by mindengrave(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
But you run as deputy alongside Atiefku a political harlot. Rubish talk.
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by slowice(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
He's right.... Nothing impactful about that picture at all... But I didn't expect more I mean the oga himself is a failure
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by writeprof(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Of course... We should continue deceiving ourselves thinking it's the youths we are trying to deceive by teaching CIVIC EDUCATION and MORAL INSTRUCTION in schools...
Re: Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians by lollybee15(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
The lifeless man himself is worthless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier, 3 Others Feared Dead In Rivers / Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram / Isa Pantami: Arewa Consultative Council Issues Statements (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.