Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Crime Nigerians Commit By Trying To Bear The Pain Of Bad Governance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Crime Nigerians Commit By Trying To Bear The Pain Of Bad Governance (186 Views)

BAD LEADERSHIP AND CRIME ( NIGERIANS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA) / 80 Nigerians Commit Suicide In 13 Months / Cyber Crime: Nigerians Apprehended In Ghana For Advanced Fee Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crime Nigerians Commit By Trying To Bear The Pain Of Bad Governance by naija1stnigar(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sometimes I wonder the kinds of humans Nigerians are, am forced to question myself if we are truly humans because of the way we've always reacted to punishment from our kangaroo government over the years, we all want to keep our heads bowing down low in the face of tyranny and oppression, everyone keeps praying and hoping for an unknown David to come from the Skye and help fight our Golliat of a government while we keep living defencelessly and injuring ourselves with the results of pain that comes through the defensive life we have all been living. Of recent I discovered that most difficult to treat diseases are not caused by lack of proper hygiene but rather the energies associated with the stress that comes from forcing ourselves to conform with the the most ugly situations around us.
Just as many may not be aware that we do more evil to ourselves by always trying to force ourselves to remain in the defensive mode, 90% of gastrointestinal problems like ulcers, heartburn and hyper acidity are caused by our inability to properly manage the stress that comes from trying to manage the unmanageable, other damages includes rise in the blood pressure which I believe everyone is aware of it, another of this is that our immune system get weakened over time and gives way for unprecedented sicknesses to take charge but that's is a topic for another day. In proverbs 17:22 the Bible says that "a merry heart doeth good like medicine"which means that the state of our mind has a lot to do with our health than even medicines can. But what we have here is tolerating our oppressors instead of us to rise up in unison against oppressors. our government can actually do something more better to save our situation if we collectively rise against the evil currently ravaging our land.but sadly, we will rather choose to take sides and prefer to cheat or steal from our neighbors or unsuspecting people around us while government keeps bringing up rules to make life difficult for us, food items are on the rise almost on daily basis and yet the government will still have the enfrontry to increase taxes knowing fully well that we will cope with it. What made me come up with this post is that the percentage of inflation on food products being the last hope of the common man is just too alarming going over a hundred percent in the last two years, but yet we have kept silence and decided to remain on the defensive side but, one thing I want everyone to know is that by the time our bodies react negatively to the backlog of anxieties that has been trapped in our minds we should remember hospitals have been shut down for quite a while by the undoing of our so called government. The question now is who is to blame if anyone gets sick of stress or possibly dies. We, or the government? Who is the real culprit in the evil ravaging the land. We or the government?

(1) (Reply)

Tribunals Of Inquiry: Jurisdiction, Powers And Limitations / Sylvester Oromoni: Police Says No Arrest Has Been Made, Kashamu Family Speaks / Alliance Tv Update Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.