Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar (2282 Views)

HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments / Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
The Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria, HURIWA, has accused the Federal Government and the Nigerian military in the South East of collusion with armed Fulani men to attack residents of the region.

HURIWA alleged that the government is masterminding the killing of the Eastern Security Network, ESN, the security wing of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, saying the residents of the region are now defenceless.

In a statement issued and made available to DAILY POST on Monday, the rights group condemned the incessant kidnapping of students of the Abia State University by suspected armed Fulani, stating that the attackers “who are very likely to be taking refuge in a community at the Enugu/Okigwe Federal High Way which has become the hotbed of insurgents and a killing field of citizens of Southeastern parts of the nation”.

“The 82 division of the Nigerian Army and the military formations in Owerri, Abia State capital, and Anambra State combined their forces to go after the members of the vigilante group known as the Eastern Security Network, ESN which was established by concerned youth of the South East of Nigeria.

“Now that these vigilante members are killed and disempowered, the dreaded armed Fulani militia have returned to work in the different parts of the South Eastern region, killing, maiming, raping and kidnapping Students and the latest being the abduction of students of the Abia State University in Uturu near Okigwe which occurred few days ago.

“The incident is not the first nor is it the second time but yet the entire military forces that were mobilised to exterminate the ESN have conveniently gone to bed whilst these evil people are back at work of terrorism in Igbo heartland. We call on the governments of the South East of Nigeria to wake up from slumber and arm their respective Security vigilante to go after these armed Fulani attackers who are killing the Igbo speaking people of Nigeria”.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/20/you-eliminated-esn-members-to-allow-armed-fulani-kill-igbo-citizens-huriwa-knocks-fg/

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by effort1: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
The ESN was originally established to put an end to the destructive and murderous behaviours of Fulani herdsmen.

12 Likes

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Ezeama400: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
It's very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

12 Likes

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by loveth360(f): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
We know their evil plan.

But our ESN still dey ground.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by IJOBA11: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
CHIIIIDREN OF PERDITION AND VENOMOUS FULANI HERD TERRORISTS WILL SOON LAND HERE

TISSAIA

VEDAXCOOL

ONIONBANDIT

THEINTERPRETER

THETRANSLATOR

THETRANSCRIBER

JULIUSMALEMA

OYIGBOUPDATE

MALESZENAWI

ADADIKE

ADAIBEKU

NOTE: THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAMES ARE ALL FROM THE SAHEL angry

13 Likes

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by IduNaOba: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
ESN still dey
They just don't make noise again.
When last did you hear of fula bandits doing their usual in East?

9 Likes

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by loveth360(f): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
IJOBA11:

TISSAIA

VEDAXCOOL

ONIONBANDIT

THEINTERPRETER

THETRANSLATOR

THETRANSCRIBER

JULIUSMALEMA

OYIGBOUPDATE

MALESZENAWI

ADADIKE

ADAIBEKU

You forget one zombie.

Ablejesus25 Disablesatan25.

8 Likes

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by dynicks(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Very much obvious ......

Meanwhile, My own is that I wish all south eastern governors would one-on-one be locked inside of a room with this niggar below...

Especially in the person of hope uzodinma....!!

2 Likes

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/20/you-eliminated-esn-members-to-allow-armed-fulani-kill-igbo-citizens-huriwa-knocks-fg/
We the sane and mentally tough knows that this is exactly what paramakina202, ablejesus26 aka disablesatan ozu aburuonu, udele1, oyigboupdate and the rest of them want. these fulani puppets I mentioned are aiding and abating fulani terrorists in Igbo land you can't see them say or do anything against these terrorists. Anytime these terrorists strikes in Igboland these fulani puppets always go dumb and pretend that all is well.

Open your eyes and fear these people cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by ERockson: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
They should change the name of this Association to Ipob. They are becoming political weapon of Iboss regardless of their name

2 Likes

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by IJOBA11: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
You forget one zombie.

Ablejesus25 Disablesatan25.
TOO MUCH GWORO DON OVER DESTROY THAT ONE BRAIN
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by ablejesus26(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
We the sane and mentally tough knows that this is exactly what paramakina202, ablejesus26 aka disablesatan ozu aburuonu, udele1, oyigboupdate and the rest of them want. these fulani puppets I mentioned are aiding and abating fulani terrorists in Igbo land you can't see them say or do anything against these terrorists. Anytime these terrorists strikes in Igboland these fulani puppets always go dumb and pretend that all is well.

You have carried your madness into my mention again akwa ya ��.
There is very little difference between the evil fulani killers and the evil esn militant.
What's the difference between the killers and a group that uses young girls for charms that will continue to fail them bcus Chukwu Abiama has turned His back on them�

I have never for once supported anything evil or bad all I do is say the truth undiluted and unadulterated, when it's gray I call it gray unapologetically,when it's black I call it black unrepentantly.
It's just rubbish people like yourself who detest truth will have any issues with my hard truth��.

Biko I am having a magnificent day, don't carry your bad luck close to me
If I read or reply your message today again,my name no be Ifeanyi ��.
Brainwashed onye nzuzu ��.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Fulani jihadist terrorist is even better than ESN terrorist who are into self annihilation.
Fulani jihadist terrorist do not kill fellow Fulani and always fight in enemy territory but the foolish IPOB/UGM/ESN will bring war inside our bedrooms and kill only their brothers and as against the so called enemies.When you will take the war to the enemy territory rather than killing your own people at home?

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by theInterpreter: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
IJOBA11:

TISSAIA

VEDAXCOOL

ONIONBANDIT

THEINTERPRETER

THETRANSLATOR

THETRANSCRIBER

JULIUSMALEMA

OYIGBOUPDATE

MALESZENAWI

ADADIKE

ADAIBEKU

I am not from the Sahel angry
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Truthissupreme: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
You killed our supposed "terrorists" to rehabilitate your own terrorists

Where is the fairness?

You killed our "secessionists" to pardon Boko Haram Islamic state secessionists

Where is the fairness?

You killed our local militias and arming your Fulani militias

Where is the fairness?

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by MajesticKris: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
True talk....

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Smithkafors(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
100persent right.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by franchasng: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
God alone will punish and shame Buhari and all murderous Fulani and their supporters.

They should know that they cannot intimidate Igbos. Hausa-Fulanis plus Yorubas and Middlebelt and other tribes couldn't defeat Igbos in 1967 despite the full backup they had from superpowers like UK, Russia, Egypt, etc, talk more of now. Ordinary ESN that were not well armed gave Nigerian security a nightmare, they should think of the outcome of a full Igbo army in present day.

Igbos abroad rallied billions just for ESN and will rally billions of dollars to create a formidable Igbo army should these invasion of Igbo land not stop soonest, watch and see
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
paramakina202:

Fulani jihadist terrorist is even better than ESN terrorist who are into self annihilation.
Fulani jihadist terrorist do not kill fellow Fulani and always fight in enemy territory but the foolish IPOB/UGM/ESN will bring war inside our bedrooms and kill only their brothers and as against the so called enemies.When you will take the war to the enemy territory rather than killing your own people at home?
I will wait until you give me proof of the rots you said.

Meanwhile, go and tell HURIWA these your lies.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
ablejesus26:

You have carried your madness into my mention again akwa ya ��.
There is very little difference between the evil fulani killers and the evil esn militant.
What's the difference between the killers and a group that uses young girls for charms that will continue to fail them bcus Chukwu Abiama has turned His back on them�

I have never for once supported anything evil or bad all I do is say the truth undiluted and unadulterated, when it's gray I call it gray unapologetically,when it's black I call it black unrepentantly.
It's just rubbish people like yourself who detest truth will have any issues with my hard truth��.

Biko I am having a magnificent day, don't carry your bad luck close to me
If I read or reply your message today again,my name no be Ifeanyi ��.
Brainwashed onye nzuzu ��.
Disabledsatan aka ozu aburu ọnụ if you know you are not a brainwashed ozu, can you show us your proof of the said young girls that was used for charms by ESN??
Look at who is telling the truth grin grin grin if truly you are saying the truth, I need proof of all the rots you've been saying against IPOB/ESN.

Zuzuru gị si eba pụọ ekwensu!

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I will wait until you give me proof of the rots you said.

Meanwhile, go and tell HURIWA these your lies.

Which proof are you looking for?
All the ESN/UGM including your supreme leader that are in detention should be asking for proof of their terrorist activities from their captors.

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
paramakina202:

Which proof are you looking for?
All the ESN/UGM including your supreme leader that are in detention should be asking for proof of their terrorist activities from their captors.
Show me proof of all the rubbish you said and stop beating about the bush.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Show me proof of all the rubbish you said and stop beating about the bush.

Continue looking for proof when you are probably the proof itself.

Watch the terrorist in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUx1_qj8OQ
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2021
paramakina202:

Continue looking for proof when you are probably the proof itself.

Watch the terrorist in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxUx1_qj8OQ
You are the proof that shows that what HURIWA said is true and for that reason, you are not to be trusted that is why I need proof from you.

The fake video you posted is not playing o!
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by AntiBMC(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2021
All ds Fulani terr0rists in Aso Rock, hiding behind the figurine called Bulhari, have failed. We Igbos are more aware now than ever, about what they are planning to do. Nobody will ever stop Igbos from defending their lands and we won't allow Fulani asswipes like Uzodinjo and Umahi, sell our lands to their masters either.

1 Like

Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are the proof that shows that what HURIWA said is true and for that reason, you are not to be trusted that is why I need proof from you.

The fake video you posted is not playing o!

Maybe you don't have data,the video is in youtube.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2021
paramakina202:

Maybe you don't have data,the video is in youtube.
I have data more than you.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by paramakina202: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I have data more than you.

You can't have more data than me that use unlimited WIFI with a monthly bill.
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2021
If you're so frustrated in life and your tired of Nigeria....carry cows enter south east bush...heaven will answer your prayers that day
Re: You Eliminated ESN Members To Allow Armed Fulani Kill Igbos - HURIWA Slams Buhar by Notasyouthink: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
paramakina202:

You can't have more data than me that use unlimited WIFI with a monthly bill.
That is evidence to show that you are one of the BMCs APC government give unlimited data to be dishing out lies and propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK eating his vomit on life TV / Shettima As Apc VP Candidate And Atiku's Endorsement / (watch) Moment Peter Obi Arrives Labour Party Grand Finale Rally In Osun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.