Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Experienced Graphics Designers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Graphics Designers Needed (1538 Views)

Vacancy : Video Editors And Graphics Designers Needed In Abuja / Marketing Officers, Graphics Designers And Web Designers Needed / Board Room Wall Designers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Graphics Designers Needed by pulsemusicng(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello

Iam a web developer, I am looking to hire a good graphic designer for both photos and video editing, you will be naturally creative.

If you think you suit this description, send a WhatsApp message only to the number I would leave below.

Price on each job is negotiatable depending on the topic you would be working on.

However I am promising loads of opportunities, to in crease payment and link to other people in the near future.

Kindly send a message to +2348101479483, please note that I would love to see the works you’ve done previously in this department.

I am a friendly and easy going person that need the perfect teammates for my small journey of success.

Thank you in advance, more details would come on WhatsApp for privacy reasons.
Re: Experienced Graphics Designers Needed by X0X0(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Remote ?
Re: Experienced Graphics Designers Needed by TheSimiloluwa(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hey

I'm inn... 08184628519
Re: Experienced Graphics Designers Needed by Steveuzol19(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
I'm in
Re: Experienced Graphics Designers Needed by Estitush(f): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
For your Graphics, Branding and UI/UX jobs contact me on 07067574565.
Re: Experienced Graphics Designers Needed by JMPeace: 11:30am On May 03, 2022
I couldn't get your number on WhatsApp. I am a graphic designer and video editor. (08165664861)

pulsemusicng:
Hello

Iam a web developer, I am looking to hire a good graphic designer for both photos and video editing, you will be naturally creative.

If you think you suit this description, send a WhatsApp message only to the number I would leave below.

Price on each job is negotiatable depending on the topic you would be working on.

However I am promising loads of opportunities, to in crease payment and link to other people in the near future.

Kindly send a message to +2348101479483, please note that I would love to see the works you’ve done previously in this department.

I am a friendly and easy going person that need the perfect teammates for my small journey of success.

Thank you in advance, more details would come on WhatsApp for privacy reasons.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Npower February Payment "Failed" Issue / Mobil Postgraduate Aptitude Test / Recruitment For Architects And Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.