Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) (2748 Views)

Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) / One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know / Population Density Map, SE most densely populated (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Obosi is a town in Anambra State, hosting one of the most famous market in Nigeria,Mgbuka Obosi , known
for auto parts among others.it also hosts the metropolitan area of Awada one of Anambra most populated urban settlements, home town of Chief Emeka Anyaoku, a former Commonwealth Secretary General, Chief Chimezie Ikeazor, Senior Advocate of Nigeria and Justice Kenneth Keazor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumRSP3n9YI
Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Badorey6: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
See
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by chatinent: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
What you call a shithole is still the beauty of the country.
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Let's forget the fact that you keep posting the same old pictures you picked from the internet. There's a reason these places are not listed as slum, look at your pictures very well, those places are decent. I can even see light(electricity) bulb shining, it's actually a place an everage Nigerian will live comfortably and do business. You don't need to see skyscrapers
Badorey6:
Iboland is a shithole!

2 Likes

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by IJOBA11: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
post=106005196:
Obosi is a town in Anambra State, hosting one of the most famous market in Nigeria,Mgbuka Obosi , known
for auto parts among others.it also hosts the metropolitan area of Awada one of Anambra most populated urban settlements, home town of Chief Emeka Anyaoku, a former Commonwealth Secretary General, Chief Chimezie Ikeazor, Senior Advocate of Nigeria and Justice Kenneth Keazor

Lalasticlala
AFO BURU UZO
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by heniford2: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please if you feel intimidating by the op post do your own rather than spill fake stuff here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Den of cultists
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by heniford2: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Den of cultists
lol i noticed. You are offended by igbos development why don't you open you own trend and show us ur state is beauty creative aspect that dude is marketing his state so piss off

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
When you're poor every other person is a cultist
Fahdiga:
Den of cultists
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by heniford2: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
post=106005196:

Lalasticlala
abeg continue nwanne nkem

2 Likes

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
heniford2:
lol i noticed. You are offended by igbos development why don't you open you own trend and show us ur state is beauty creative aspect that dude is marketing his state so piss off
Where do you think I'm from?
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
I use to think Obosi is part of Onitsha. The transition is seamless

post=106005196:

Lalasticlala
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Obviously a northerner. The unintelligence is glowing
Fahdiga:
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Furious1:
Obviously a northerner. The unintelligence is glowing
Talking about oneself is allowed
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by heniford2: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
i don't care if your suicidal or whatever go and die your own death leave that guy to run his own trend and stop been useless undecided here idiot

1 Like

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ha!
I was right abi
Classic northerners, y'all use the same pattern all the time, bring up totally unrelated topics and your arguments has zero basis. It's one of the reasons The country is like this. Very predictable ppl, person fit just use one headline set trap for una
Fahdiga:
Talking about oneself is allowed
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
heniford2:
i don't care if your suicidal or whatever go and die your own death leave that guy to run his own trend and been useless undecided
English please. I don't understand Afghan language

1 Like

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Furious1:
I use to think Obosi is part of Onitsha. The transition is seamless

Obosi is a different town and local government from Onitsha, just like Ogbaru, Okpoko, Nkwelle, Nkpor, Ogidi, Ogunike etc with different lga,
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by edochie12: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Am currently living at obosi town,some people are thinking that obosi is inside onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Kaybenny(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
I've been there twice, cool place tho. I enjoyed my stay. smiley
There's one River in the town called nde miri or mili, Bros help me out I don forget cheesy

Nice place with nice buildings though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kaybenny:
I've been there twice, cool place tho. I enjoyed my stay. smiley
There's one River in the town called nde miri or mili, Bros help me out I don forget cheesy

Nice place with nice buildings though
You mean Idemili river?
Re: Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) by Kaybenny(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
post=106009262:

You mean Idemili river?

Yes boss, I try small na!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#japa- FG, Senate To Ban Foreign Exams / A Market In Brazil That Looks Like Nigerian Market - Video / Firm Distributes Expired Hiv Test Kits To States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.