Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

#Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 (2113 Views)

#sitathome: Absolute compliance across eastern Nigeria (pix) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
There's obvious Media conspiracy to silence the on going total compliance on the SitAtHome order today despite the conspicuous cancellation by the compromised supposed leaders in IPOB. After I noticed that there has not been any report here in that regard since morning, even though we're more busy on Twitter I have taken it upon myself to bring the update here, if the mods will not hide the topic or prevent it from making FP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
More...

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by meolaniyi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Those who love Igbos will soon arrive to tell you how Igbos hate themselves.
The majority of them will be crying more than the bereaved

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by Kaduna1stson: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
This sit at home is hurting us in the north.

7 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by SocialJustice: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cutting your nose to spite your face. Mumu easterners.

2 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by engrfaruq(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Buhari is feeling the heat of this sit-at-home... I'm begging on behalf of Buhari that IPOB consider cancelling this deliberate idleness, so Buhari can go to work.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by yyba: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
meolaniyi:
Which state is this?
that is part of sambisa forest

4 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by richmond500: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Very dirty and poor looking environment.

3 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by NGpatriot: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by YouAreUseless: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My brodas no get sense i swear
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by Zenithh: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
I learned Anambra pple are gradually rejecting the IPOB madness. Some parts of market opened today in Awka.

Gradually ipob will begin to receive the heat. Thr terrorist organization now has so many factions and leaders saying different things. Useless illiterates without foresight.

At Op we want to see a picture of u in those pics so that we can ascertain if u are really in d east and chanting sit at home or you're one of the illiterate abroad drug traffickers/illegal migrants sending financial contributions to further cause violence in d East.

3 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by Zenithh: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
richmond500:

They are one of the dirtiest Nigerians. They aren't ready forgive discussions.

Environment looking like those SA slums
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by mrmayoh: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
The sit at home order should be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by Okoroawusa: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
The exercise is losing steam. If not for this thread I have even totally forgotten about it.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by loveth360(f): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Cutting your nose to spite your face. Mumu easterners.
If say all Nigerians mumu like Easterners,Nigeria for done better small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by LLiKYekoba: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Zenithh:
I learned Anambra pple are gradually rejecting the IPOB madness. Some parts of market opened today in Awka.

Gradually ipob will begin to receive the heat. Thr terrorist organization now has so many factions and leaders saying different things. Useless illiterates without foresight.

At Op we want to see a picture of u in those pics so that we can ascertain if u are really in d east and chanting sit at home or you're one of the illiterate abroad drug traffickers/illegal migrants sending financial contributions to further cause violence in d East.

Go to Nkwo Nnewi and say it. Come back and take 1 million naira if you don't have a bandage on your zombie skull. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by paramakina202: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
There was free movement in Umuahia today.Schools and shops opened.The sit at home should be voluntary nobody should be harrassed for going out to look for his daily bread.

1 Like

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by SocialJustice: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
If say all Nigerians mumu like Easterners,Nigeria for done better small.
You're arguing out of point and I won't waste my time enlightening you.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by loveth360(f): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
You're arguing out of point and I won't waste my time enlightening you.
Dumb person can't give what he don't have.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by SocialJustice: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
loveth360:
Dumb person can't give what he don't have.
Thank you.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by afube: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
engrfaruq:
Buhari is feeling the heat of this sit-at-home... I'm begging on behalf of Buhari that IPOB consider cancelling this deliberate idleness, so Buhari can go to work.

mumu....you are obviously immune to truth..........! we will not tolerate your wickedness anymore.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by afube: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
richmond500:

leave am for us.......na your poverty?

2 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by afube: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Zenithh:

They are one of the dirtiest Nigerians. They aren't ready forgive discussions.

Environment looking like those SA slums

leave us in our filth nah........we no do anymore!

2 Likes

Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by engrfaruq(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
afube:

mumu....you are obviously immune to truth..........! we will not tolerate your wickedness anymore.

Naso e pain you reach?
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by care4you: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
op that's ariaria first gate and second gate.....
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by Ogbuefi2020: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
richmond500:
these are markets, i dont know how long we will lecture you people on these things
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by richmond500: 5:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

these are markets, i dont know how long we will lecture you people on these things
is this how a market should look like?
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This sit at home is hurting us in the north.
If you want to know wether or not it's hurting you Terrorists, just approach any of your Chief Terrorists in the government within power circle, then you'll understand; because ordinarily people like you who thinks that every issue is all about yapping on Nairaland will never understand anything beyond your stomach.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Zenithh:

Ok until I show you my picture that's when you will now believe that SitAtHome is actually complied with by people? Even some of your fellow Terrorists are smarter than that but you're actually a slowpoke.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by Zenithh: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
Ok until I show you my picture that's when you will now believe that SitAtHome is actually complied with by people? Even some of your fellow Terrorists are smarter than that but you're actually a slowpoke.

I now see u lack comprehension skill..very typical of most online terrorist ipob members. As a big fool that u are...i told u to take a pic of yourself in d east observing d sit at home. Or are u telling us you're not the original poster of these pictures? or u stole d pics from someone just to show us that the sit at home u so much clamour for is being observed while you're comfortably going about your illegal business in Tinubu's Lagos.

May Benin thunder strike u if you're not in igboland.
And even if you're a jobless tout living in Igboland...may that same thunder scatter ur brain for being an iPOB tout causing trouble for enterprising and industrious ignores.
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by FreeBiafra2018(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Zenithh:

I now see u lack comprehension skill..very typical of most online terrorist ipob members. As a big fool that u are...i told u to take a pic of yourself in d east observing d sit at home. Or are u telling us you're not the original poster of these pictures? or u stole d pics from someone just to show us that the sit at home u so much clamour for is being observed while you're comfortably going about your illegal business in Tinubu's Lagos.

May Benin thunder strike u if you're not in igboland.
And even if you're a jobless tout living in Igboland...may that same thunder scatter ur brain for being an iPOB tout causing trouble for enterprising and industrious ignores.
You know what? It doesn't matter how frustrated you're, the good news is that the SitAtHome Must continue until the Headache of the Zoo, Nnamdi Kanu (Ohamadike gburugburu 1) is released unconditionally grin you will continue to die in pain slowly for what you claim does not affect you grin grin
Re: #Sitathome: Update On The Successful Sitathome In Biafra Land Today 20/9/2021 by yemmight(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
South East no even fine at all and they still sit at home. See horrible pictures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries / The North Will Never Go Cashless / How NATO Murdered Bosnian Muslims In Yugoslavia War (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.