Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,597 members, 7,781,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerian Politicians Like FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Like FFK (376 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: CAN Are Politicians Like PDP – Bakare / South-East Needs Politicians Like Tinubu – Ohanaeze / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Politicians Like FFK by cocolacec(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
This recent action of ffk as against his political stand is not peculiar to him.
Check the list of others too:-

1. I will never go back to the PDP. PDP is beyond redemption!
- ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

2. I will never leave APGA. I'd rather quit politics. PDP is a curse to the South East!
- PETER OBI.

3. May God punish me if I ever leave PDP!
- Gov Bello Mohammad Matawalle

4. I will not join these people who carry brooms like witches. Over my dead body!
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

5. If APC fails to perform, Nigerians should stone us!
Tony Momoh

6. Etc.

They are Nigeria Politicians !!!
Never trust or rely on them.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Like FFK by richmond500: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Liar, Rotimi Amaechi never said that.

Amaechi as a governor had problems with GEJ, he was one of the people that formed APC
Re: Nigerian Politicians Like FFK by lordaltruist(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
richmond500:

Amaechi as a governor had problems with GEJ, he was one of the people that formed APC

Na for your father house na Amaechi dey follow form APC?

Guy be wise and say what you know.

For your information, APC is two northern political part that came together and form what you now know as APC (CPC and one other party I can't remember the name).
Re: Nigerian Politicians Like FFK by richmond500: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
lordaltruist:

Na for your father house na Amaechi dey follow form APC?

Guy be wise and say what you know.

For your information, APC is two northern political part that came together and form what you now know as APC (CPC and one other party I can't remember the name).
Oga Amaechi never said that, bring any link that suggests he said that
Re: Nigerian Politicians Like FFK by SaiOsinbajo: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
richmond500:

He wan use obi Rob amaechi
Re: Nigerian Politicians Like FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
richmond500:

Google is your friend.
Amaechi was one of the five PDP governor's that defected to APC in 2014. I think you just turned 18.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Like FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
richmond500:
Amaechi formed APC. Zuwo grin

(1) (Reply)

(full Speech): President Buhari's Speech At The UN General Assembly / Buhari Called Igbos Dot, But Facts Prove North Is The Real Dot / Happeningnow: Independence Day Parade At Eagle Square, Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.