Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response (658 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Vabama: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Former Thread : https://www.nairaland.com/6761580/not-love-husband

Are you not ashamed that you wait for your husband for prosperity !!!

Linda ikeji is Your Mate !!!

Tiwa Savage Is Your Mate !!!

Your are a Mother Equal To Regina Daniels !!!

Goodluck Jonathan was Once a Governor In Bayelsa State ... and The President Of Nigeria !!! - Go and Trace the Source of Power to His ..... WIFE .... She is the Reason why the movie "KING OF BOYS" was Acted.

Patience Jonathan Is Behind the Movie "KING OF BOYS"

and You are here as woman typing what you don;t know ....

Dear , ................ women build men ...... RAISE AND WORK for your FAMILY !!!

Better Days are coming

NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MOVIE "KING OF BOYS" Is All About !!!

FORMER EFCC CHAIRMAN !!! - MAGU ..... HE FACED THE CASE OF THIS WOMAN ..... WHERE IS HE NOW !!!

THE PRESENT EFCC CHAIRMAN ... WHY HE NEVER TALK OF "MAMA BOYS" - GOODLUCK WIFE !!!

IF YOU TALK YOU COLLECT.

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by billynoni(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Front row...
Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
OP,please delete this nonsense post abeg! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by dacblogger: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
This post is not going anywhere... grin

O.p tried so hard to make a point but he failed woefully.. cry

3 Likes

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Bornsinner7: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
This one na family problem oh

You and your wife should go and settle this outside nairaland..

No marriage committee here on nairaland..
Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Mrkumareze(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Op be like say na him the woman be refer to cheesy.. everybody just dey vex

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by 2dice01: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
The Op just wanna give Wahala Problem grin

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by obinna58(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Op made a point
Believe me when you're working very hard at your best without looking at anybody automatically those beside you will sit up.

Funny enough hard worker identifies another.

You're a woman doesn't mean your only job is procreation

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Ahmback(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
make i park for here first
this post fit get future
Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by DSC7: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nawa ooooo.... cheesy

Everybody just dey change am for everybody these days grin...

Make una try dey calm down Abegggggg cool
Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Okay, what's your point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Talking is free.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by pickatyoubackup: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
OP,please delete this nonsense post abeg! undecided

Over nonsense post
Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
obinna58:
Op made a point
Believe me when you're working very hard at your best without looking at anybody automatically those beside you will sit up.
Funny enough hard worker identifies another.

You're a woman doesn't mean your only job is procreation
Many women are made to believe their primary job is exactly that though and since each marriage is different, it becomes moot to compare one marriage to another, don't you think? undecided
Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2021
OP just dey blab. He must be one of those lazy bones who only save faces with their usual sayings, "I can't work under anybody or take up a job with a monthly salary less than #250k. I have many investment ideas but I have no funds yet". You go wait for fund tire undecided
Re: Reply To "Not In Love With Husband" Thread - My Response by Ehmmah588(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2021
OP...I really appreciate your truthful and straightforward answer....how can a woman say in just two years of marriage with her husband that "she's fallen out of love" sad ...Even complaining that he smokes and he's not taking care of his family financially??.... My question is wasn't she aware that he was an irresponsible man before marriage?? Or did love blind her eyes?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Chose Not To Trust A Lady / Hot Lady Opens Her Legs Widely For A Rastaman To Use His Fingers In Daylight / Happy Sunday in Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.