Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Lost My Wife To Politicians - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Lost My Wife To Politicians (6953 Views)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by ProtectMyMoney: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2021
cybertruss:
My wife no longer egg me. She always insults me, snub me and heal their land.

Why do they believe it is wrong to re marry?

Divorce is okay. ..just so you know.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 5:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you everyone. I would divorce her and then think before I leap.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by AutoChick4U(f): 6:25am On Sep 21, 2021
cybertruss:
Thank you everyone. I would divorce her and then think before I leap.
Bible says when you remarry, you committing adultery but gave Adultery a solid reason for divorce. Good luck
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by ruggedtimi(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2021
cybertruss:

No I ran from her as my family advice me I was told that she is capable of killing me. I am always in contact with my children. All the drama happened before them.

So she is in the building we built together. I ran for my life. I am in constant contact with my children.
this statement weakened me, are you a man ?? You sound so weak.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Innovia: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2021
Vision101:
@Innovia
Shallow thinking pastors. I have one question for you, If she doesn't change, can you continue with such for the next say 3, 5, 10 years. There lies your answer

@me
Yeah...if the scriptures must be followed, you are not allowed to put away. That's why one of hardest prayers a person must pray is for God to give him/her the true bone of his/her bone and the flesh of his/her flesh.

We warn that marriage must only be consummated within the bounds of true Christianity. Fleshly desires and considerations must not be the influence.

I must confess that even in the church today so many marriages didn't follow this rule and they are in trouble. Pastors are overburdened with challenges in even old marriages.

Delude yourself. Scriptures applies to the sufferer, but not to the aggressor. What part of her lifestyle inclines with scriptural standards?
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Imustnottalk: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Op since you said you love your wife you guys can talk about it and make your marriage open . that's why oyinbo lifestyle no hard
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by TheWolfen(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2021
This story weak me.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by ariesbull: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2021
cybertruss:
My wife no longer loves me. She always insults me, snub me and has no respect for me. I will confess I am not very rich but I work extremely hard. I noticed that my wife attends political meetings and they have overpowered me as she has no atom of respect for me.

In fact a time I sent 90% of my total monthly earning she told me real men send their wives 500,000 naira monthly but you send me this rubbish and call it money. The time I wanted to pack my things to the house we built together she told me that I cannot bring it in because it is her house.

It is a very shameful thing for me to mention that she gives me blow sometimes when I ask for sex. The day I got angry and revolted the whole world went against me that I went against the rights and dignity of a woman. I was accused of trying to rape my wife.

The last day I kissed a woman was on my wedding day when they said I can kiss her. Till today I have never kissed a woman. I take a lot of pains but cannot take that anymore. She seems to have carry on with her life in her political group in Ogun State. As she is mingling well with politicians there.

The problem is why are pastors telling me that I cannot carry on with my life.

Why is it called sin if I go for another woman. Didn't God himself say it is not good for man to be alone. I blame myself, I might have married a wrong lady. But didn't God himself say that if his people repent he will heal their land.

Why do they believe it is wrong to re marry?

I will tell you the truth, you married a bad wife and think of what to do to maintain your sanity .....
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2021
OkuFaba:
If she has no children yet for you, divorce her ASAP, else you're heading to uelr early grave
Even if kids are involved.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by 2rez: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Op, u sure say na truth u dey yearn? If so, then i would say make u snap outta that yearns; your wife no longer loves u. She never loved u from the getgo according to your story oh. More like daughter of Eve was on a mission in your life & that mission na to Fulanize your life. Meaning, to frustrate, upheavalize & vandalize your life beyond repair. She a catastrophe waiting to happen & e don dey happen. Sha take am easy oh. I guess u saw her handwriting boldly written while dating or courting but decided to look the other way from her schemings if your story dey true. Her love got u blinded u might say but then, nothing blinded u bruh. U chose not to see her schemings disguised as love. BTW, pikin don dey? See ehn, my advice be say... Chill make i puff some smokes a little more. This matter strong wella. Like i go always say, divorce aint always the answer sha.

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Op since you said you love your wife you guys can talk about it and make your marriage open . that's why oyinbo lifestyle no hard
So in your mind, the idea of open marriage is practiced only by the oyinbos wey you dey claim? undecided
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by OBALOLA55(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So in your mind, the idea of open marriage is practiced only by the oyinbos wey you dey claim? undecided
ANTI CHRIST WHY YOU DEY ALWAYS AVOID MY QUESTIONSgrin
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
ruggedtimi:
this statement weakened me, are you a man ?? You sound so weak.

I agree. I am weak. I reserve the fight for the future

Sometimes in a battle it is wise to know when to retreat and when to strike. This should be time to retreat, heal. I believe the time to strike will come
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
Someone gave me an answer, that if she divorces me in her disobedience then I am free from her and can remarry. It is not a sin provided I was not the one that initiated it. That spiritual freedom is what I seek. As she is proud I know what I will do that might make her divorce me. Trust me it is not against both the law of God and man. Thanks everyone for your time

Anyway, I want to say that I have fault as well. For instance, I failed to listen to some 3 unknown Yoruba elders who tried to stop me from marrying her.

I was so open and soft as one of my friend told me that I am not hard. I have tried to be hard but that is not my nature. I am trying
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
cybertruss:
Someone gave me an answer, that if she divorces me in her disobedience then I am free from her and can remarry. It is not a sin provided I was not the one that initiated it. That spiritual freedom is what I seek. As she is proud I know what I will do that might make her divorce me. Trust me it is not against both the law of God and man. Thanks everyone for your time

Anyway, I want to say that I have fault as well. For instance, I failed to listen to some 3 unknown Yoruba elders who tried to stop me from marrying her.

I was so open and soft as one of my friend told me that I am not hard. I have tried to be hard but that is not my nature. I am trying

He explained it with 1 Cor 7: 15
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Most women, if not all, take advantage of soft men.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
cybertruss:

The person who told you such thing is wrong. undecided

As far as the divorce as sin, it is explained in Matthew 5 sv 27 - 32 and in Matthew 19 vs 1 - 11 by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

If you don't even care to take time to study and learn these things on your own, why do you bother claiming to be a Christian? undecided
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 5:06am On Sep 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:

As far as the divorce as sin, it is explained in Matthew 5 sv 27 - 32 and in Matthew 19 vs 1 - 11 by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

If you don't even care to take time to study and learn these things on your own, why do you bother claiming to be a Christian? undecided

I know that part of the scriptures as well.

However I believed that since God also said that it is not good for a man to be alone when he instituted the marriage it is not good for me to be alone. No doubt, i disobeyed, married a wrong woman if I come back in repentance I will be forgiven.

God exempted some people from his rules. For instance, God was not angry with David for eating the Holy bread.(this has nothing to do with marriage). God was not angry with Queen Esther for being a second wife after the king divorced Queen Vasti. Angel Gabriel answered Mary lightly but punished Zechariah when they asked the same questions (this has nothing to do with marriage). Even Job married a new wife after the former wife left him to curse God and die.

Blessed is anyone that God decides not to remember his wrong doing.

I just want to key inside these mercies so that I will enjoy the things God wanted me to enjoy in marriage with a new wife.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2021
Some might also say posting this online is bad. I know. When you are really alone and lost the best part of yourself have pondering issues with No one to talk to you will understand.

Some might go and drink their life away at beer parlours. Some might kill themselves. Some might track the politicians, shoot them dead, shoot the wife and shoot themself. Some might start sleeping with all women breaking their heart in retaliation of what their wife did. Two wrongs cannot make right. These things are the current thing happening in our society. The court needs to simplify the divorce processes.

I gave everything a deep thought. I know Nairaland is a community of all types of people but I also believed I will also meet few great spiritual leaders in the same place. It Is just for to study what they said, pray and follow the best route. Everyones opinion is good, both spiritual leaders and non spiritual leaders because they can shed light on the issues in another perspective.

I am truly depressed, alone, feel dejected. I am trying to bounce back.

All the same I thank everyone. You are all great
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by rafikii: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
May my Sons never Marry a Woman that will make them to be Weeping and gnashing their teeth in agony and despair like this man.... Amen.

May my sons never be so wimped up that they'll let a woman make them weep and gnash their teeth in agony and despair like this man.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by rafikii: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2021
I tried reading other people's opinions on this matter and whenever I come across a particular kind of comment I nearly retch on myself.
OP you seem like one of those guys who didn't get to figure out who they were before committing to some other person, hopefully you can see that was a dumb line of action. I'm not married but I swear to Ifa that I cannot see myself in a marriage where my peace of mind is debated and my self esteem diminished, your ancestors are probably turning in their graves while closing their eyes at the shame you are causing them right now.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2021
I would suggest you look for a single mother somewhere as plan B because it's obvious you need companionship.

cybertruss:
Some might also say posting this online is bad. I know. When you are really alone and lost the best part of yourself have pondering issues with No one to talk to you will understand.

Some might go and drink their life away at beer parlours. Some might kill themselves. Some might track the politicians, shoot them dead, shoot the wife and shoot themself. Some might start sleeping with all women breaking their heart in retaliation of what their wife did. Two wrongs cannot make right. These things are the current thing happening in our society. The court needs to simplify the divorce processes.

I gave everything a deep thought. I know Nairaland is a community of all types of people but I also believed I will also meet few great spiritual leaders in the same place. It Is just for to study what they said, pray and follow the best route. Everyones opinion is good, both spiritual leaders and non spiritual leaders because they can shed light on the issues in another perspective.

I am truly depressed, alone, feel dejected. I am trying to bounce back.

All the same I thank everyone. You are all great

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by msakhere(f): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2021
This is serious, you have been married for over 20 years, your first child is 22 years old. And your wife is giving you all these plenty wahala.

How can your wife now prefer political activities and abandon her wifely duties after a long marriage life with you and kids. What actually happened to your relationship that made it turn sour like this

Anyway, I don't believe this story.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Mstick: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Hollup, hollup, you said you've been married for 20 years with a 22 years old child and your wife isn't up to 40 yet?!

That's what happens when you "catch them young" grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Angeldemon: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
[/s]

Fool.....
Is nedu wife dat got impregnated by another.......even when she still married to her husband also a Yoruba Woman........

FYI her mother is yoruba and it is not even rampant among igbo women.
it is normal to flirt around with yoruba women
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
cybertruss:

I know that part of the scriptures as well.

1. However I believed that since God also said that it is not good for a man to be alone when he instituted the marriage it is not good for me to be alone. No doubt, i disobeyed, married a wrong woman if I come back in repentance I will be forgiven.

2. God exempted some people from his rules. For instance, God was not angry with David for eating the Holy bread.(this has nothing to do with marriage). God was not angry with Queen Esther for being a second wife after the king divorced Queen Vasti. Angel Gabriel answered Mary lightly but punished Zechariah when they asked the same questions (this has nothing to do with marriage). Even Job married a new wife after the former wife left him to curse God and die.

Blessed is anyone that God decides not to remember his wrong doing.

I just want to key inside these mercies so that I will enjoy the things God wanted me to enjoy in marriage with a new wife.
1. The only man that was ever alone in the Bible as Adam and Adam was the man that God said that of in Genesis 2. So, no, God was not talking about you but about the man named Adam who was the only man that existed on earth at the time of His creation. undecided

Since Adam, God went on to create some men Eunuchs, allowed some to be made Eunuchs in life and others to decide to become Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. Jesus Christ reiterated this in Matthew 19 vs 1 - 11 when He taught that marriage is not a mandate but a choice. undecided

Even in the Old Covenant, we see many patterns of this among the people of Israel as well. For instance, some of His prophets, Elijah, Elisha...are not recorded to have had wives or children even. undecided

2. God never exempted anyone of His people from following Obeying His commandments. Just because you don't understand why David was able to eat the Holy Bread - David was anointed of God unlike the others who were commanded against the eating of the same bread - is no reason to assume that David was exempted from following of God's Law. undecided

*God was not agree with Esther since polygamy and Polyandry are not sins to begin with. undecided

* Even your assertions about Gabriel are completely off. Zechariah was a teacher of the Law of God who taught the people to believe in the Word of God, whereas Mary was just a child. God's reasons for the different approaches are not to be assumed but understood as His. undecided

* Where is it written that Job married a new wife and that his wife abandoned him? undecided

That book becomes useless when you start injecting your delusions into what is written in it. The only way God can indeed bless anyone is if that person obeys His commandments. It is the same for all - even Jesus Christ submitted to and Obeyed God's Old Covenant Law in order to achieve that which He was sent to do. undecided
So, again,
Kobojunkie:

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by BikoMERCYme(f): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
[[s]quote author=Angeldemon post=106062552]

it is normal to flirt around with yoruba women[/quote][/s]

Shut ya trash......
How many Yoruba state have u been to.......to have generalised dem.........

Was Bleep young married girl steady during my nysc days in Enugu(agbogugu)......

What does that tell u

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. The only man that was ever alone in the Bible as Adam and Adam was the man that God said that of in Genesis 2. So, no, God was not talking about you but about the man named Adam who was the only man that existed on earth at the time of His creation. undecided

Since Adam, God went on to create some men Eunuchs, allowed some to be made Eunuchs in life and others to decide to become Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. Jesus Christ reiterated this in Matthew 19 vs 1 - 11 when He taught that marriage is not a mandate but a choice. undecided

Even in the Old Covenant, we see many patterns of this among the people of Israel as well. For instance, some of His prophets, Elijah, Elisha...are not recorded to have had wives or children even. undecided

2. God never exempted anyone of His people from following Obeying His commandments. Just because you don't understand why David was able to eat the Holy Bread - David was anointed of God unlike the others who were commanded against the eating of the same bread - is no reason to assume that David was exempted from following of God's Law. undecided

*God was not agree with Esther since polygamy and Polyandry are not sins to begin with. undecided

* Even your assertions about Gabriel are completely off. Zechariah was a teacher of the Law of God who taught the people to believe in the Word of God, whereas Mary was just a child. God's reasons for the different approaches are not to be assumed but understood as His. undecided

* Where is it written that Job married a new wife and that his wife abandoned him? undecided

That book becomes useless when you start injecting your delusions into what is written in it. The only way God can indeed bless anyone is if that person obeys His commandments. It is the same for all - even Jesus Christ submitted to and Obeyed God's Old Covenant Law in order to achieve that which He was sent to do. undecided
So, again,

Ok. However you need to throw more light because of the followings:

1. The scripture cannot contradict itself as the Corinthian scriptures used is still valid

2. I don't think God is talking only about Adam in being alone as the man used in the passage is general.
From other scriptures you see God using proper noun when talking to a specific person. For instant in Gen 18:17, God said " shall I hide from Abraham", specifying Abraham himself. It doesn't go out of place if God says that " It is not good for Adam to be alone". God not specifying it generalised it for all men. In addition I don't believe that God was being indirect or speaking in parables in that particular sentence. Finally it doesn't flow well with the grammar. Also men as used in Genesis signifies all men. That is why we talk of the fall of man in Genesis and not the fall of Adam when we preach about the forbidden fruits.

2. Another point that buttressed it came from Ecclesiastes 4:10-12 where it says Woe is he that is alone". Meaning that God doesn't approve such a situation of one being alone be it in companionship with your wife or with companionship with God

Yes some prophets of old stayed alone without marriage but that didn't make them better either. Paul encouraged brethren to stay alone if they can but if they cannot they should get married.

About people whose sin God overlooks is real. Till today nobody can explain why God loves Jacob and hates Esau from the womb

Ps 32:1 says it clearly in NIV "Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count" also even Christ mentioned that what David did when he ate the Holy bread was not lawful in Mark 2:25-26. This means that what David did was not really lawful but became lawful because God overruled that law because of the situation David found himself in. I strongly believed God can overrule something sometimes to help his child

Omo, this is not for everyone.

From what I understand, God can decide to pardon or not pardon and He sometimes overlook in some cases if he see his beloved do something that might not really be lawful because of situations they find themselves on provided it is not self generated. Reader, please note this is not for everybody. Even Abraham lied to protect his life. Although some might argue that it is also the truth. Well it is both the truth and lie. Rather God punished the king that was a victim of the lie.
Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by cybertruss(m): 5:30am On Sep 24, 2021
For the book of job we knew the wife left job but nowhere was her return mentioned. The last book of job mentioned that the all the acquaintances of job returned. Acquaintance are friend not wife. Wifes are more than the best of friends. It is wrong to call your wife your best friend because of the followings:

1. We live with our wives but not friends unless you are a bachelor

2. We are not financially, legally, emotionally tied to our friends. If we are then something is wrong.

3 Friends can come anytime and go anytime but not wife. Unless the person makes the same mistake I made

So these are the differences between wives and best friends. So your wive is greater than your best friend in all form.

Therefore one can confidently conclude that job former wife never came back and the acquaintances or friends stated in Job 42 are just friends.

It is not hard and difficult for the bible to mention that Job wife returned if she returned.

Well my knowledge might be limited because I never attended theological school. I don't even understand myself how i had all these knowledge. The same God that said He hates divorce also said he hates his children to be lonely. I am pretty very sure God overruled some exceptional cases as Christ himself confirm that God himself wasn't angry that David ate the bread that is unjust for him not to eat. God also overruled the case of Abraham that lied and at the same time told the truth when he said Sarah is not his wife. (A very complicated topic)

All the same thanks for your response. This doesn't mean I don't accept it. Your view is also very correct as well as my view which makes things very complicated. I just realized everything can only be solved if one can get in direct contact with God himself to solve this complicated puzzle or one just pick option that he feels that is right after praying and convinced that this is the right direction to follow according to biblical instructions.

However one thing I am strongly convinced about is
1. God created marriage to be enjoyable and holy. It is not good for man to be alone which is further buttressed in psalms the woe is the person that is alone. God hates divorce and loneliness at the same time

2. Yes I made mistakes no doubt. My flexibility in marriage allowing my wife have control of somethings. Marrying a wrong woman. Not able to have money is also my fault because if I didn't open up to tell her I have so so money in the bank I will not divert it into satisfying some other things which is not bad. But I would have used it in my business to generate bigger money in a short time. These are just mistakes I realized later. Others can also learn from these. But I believe as I have repented from these errors, God will forgive me

3. If she divorces me then i am not spiritually bounded to her and can remarry. I will make sure she divorces me before i will remarry. According to the book of Corinthian I gave above. Also the pastor also told me there is always room for forgiveness if she repents and decide not to divorce me. However i don't think she will ask for forgiveness. And that forgiveness will be the hardest part. However I don't expect her to ask for it.

Thanks, everyone. I learnt a lot and I believed others young people can also learn from my mistakes. I don't regret posting this in Nairaland because it's better than going to beer parlour and training myself to drink beer I have never drank since I was born. Or pick gun to kill all actors and myself. Or in anger start sleeping with all. I thanked everyone that contributed I have some kind of peace now.

All that is in my mind is to try and enforce my position as the high priest in the family so that the politicians and women group will help my wife divorce me. God bless you all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Wife To Politicians by Angeldemon: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
BikoMERCYme:
[[s]quote author=Angeldemon post=106062552]

it is normal to flirt around with yoruba women[/s]

Shut ya trash......
How many Yoruba state have u been to.......to have generalised dem.........

Was Bleep young married girl steady during my nysc days in Enugu(agbogugu)......

What does that tell u

i have to all yoruba states except ekiti.

Even yoruba men are marrying igbo girls more than yoruba women because of how wayward and find it easy to divorce yoruba girls tend to be. This is not intended to diss them. Every tribe has their bad sides. This is yoruba womens own waywardness and ease of leaving husbands house after having kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors / Neat Local Rice Available In Large Quantity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.