Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 PM

Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) (19544 Views)

Man Steals Wine From A Supermarket To Celebrate His Birthday In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos) / Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by SuperNova33: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Prechgold1180:
e work for John nur mean say e go work for James

U fit bag 5 years in jail
And to think of it
Yahoo nur Dey pay again
bros Yahoo still dey pay big time .. If you know what I know. You go understand.. I made a choice to be legit but I have access to technology that if used fraudulently will make money rain like shower.

Nothing like 5 years chief! It is the trend 6months or 1 year with option of fine between 10k and 200k

Now let's say you cashout 50 metres... would it make a dent in your organization when they fine you 200k?

Even Nigeria as aa country is not legit. So God will have mercy on me ... we move!
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by kennyhai(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
My brother, na so for long I dey wander which kind rubbish law wey we get 4 Naija.

No be the judges fault na so Naija criminal code gree make sentence dem.

But mind u, 'do not patake in evil even if it is legalize, refuse evil cuz evil is evil'
Crime no dey pay
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by SuperNova33: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
hopexter:

EFCC only come for their shares plus these guys all paid a minimum of #550k to the EFCC Prosecutors to get a 6 months sentence for a crime of 7 years if guilty lol. That’s the system.
But the only problem is Northerners are indirectly rendering the future of the southern youth useless. None of this criminals will ever have any political ambition irrespective of their intelligence grin grin grin
leave politics baba..., no be still the same money we all Dey find ? we are just expected o make it.....If you buy condo for Miami dey alright e never do? My eye clear today !

2 Likes

Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by ubee(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
You are unbelievably shallow in your reasoning. Do all you can to renew your mind positively and become a better person.
Spectaclesawe25:
Wey the faces of the girlfriends of these ones wey join chop part of the money together? .
Is yahoo yahoo a gender sensitive crime, why are women /ladies not always amongst those caught?
Or oyinbo men no like nigerian ladies?
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by EFFIONGPRAISE1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
If good jobs are available for this abled young men they will not engage in this crime. My GOD save our country. AMEN. smileyIf good jobs are available for this abled young men they will not engage in this crime. My GOD save our country. AMEN.
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Convicted in any southern states, they will show their face.... Convicted in the Northern states, they will show their back.

1 country, different laws.
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by sabreal: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yet the terrorists are being declared repented, while the Nigerian Army is the announcing the ongoing recruitment exercise for their replacement.

jaybenugo:
Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters in Uyo (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/100064596373289/posts/219405636889314/?app=fbl
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by dragnet001: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Effc is only active in the Southern part dealing with yahoo boys leaving the real yahoo politicians scammer.
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by blueprint22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
All this one now done turn ex convict when they leave on bail ooo...Nawa ooo
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Is it that the anti-corruption war of the EFCC is focused only on Yahoo boys? What of thieving politicians? I can't remember the last time I heard the EFCC arraigning an accused politician in court!
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
See the chief fraudster on the left side holding a jersey with his name boldly written on it,
A man capable of scamming 200milloin + people and even using us to borrow money...

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by Annilline: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=jaybenugo post=106010159]Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters in Uyo (Photos)

Wow. This is good news... It's now always in the news daily news of internet fraudster arrested and convicted with various degrees of sentences. BUT my BIG QUESTION is how many boko boys or Bandits according to FG have been convicted by our Courts. Why don't we also see such news daily, or is that done secretly. FG... Yahoo boys are bringing in FDI that you as a Govt could not do. They are also not killing innocent citizens as ur so called bandits do. But their conviction is so swift and our courts seems to be very effective in dishing out Judgement for Yahoo boys. Instead we hear of repentant bandits, do u think yahoo boy no sabi repent too... So we also have repentant yahoo boys. U use hammer to kill a fly and pamper those who kill our soldiers and reck harvoc on innocent people. FG.. FG.. FG... How many times I call u... Wake up oo

1 Like

Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by Spectaclesawe25: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
ubee:
You are unbelievably shallow in your reasoning. Do all you can to renew your mind positively and become a better person.

Pelle anonymous deep thinker, you are a bigger coward to think you are a better person to whom you don't know on this faceless platform. Your mumu has no rating. Ignoramus!
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by Ochelyko1: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=jaybenugo post=106010159]Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters in Uyo (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/100064596373289/posts/219405636889314/?app=fbl
[/quote

Is these not stupidity u arrested them for commiting crime now u are asking them to pay a fine from the same money they got from crime. Is dat not total stupidity from both the judge and the Efcc? God forbid Nigeria system of Govt
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Spectaclesawe25:
Wey the faces of the girlfriends of these ones wey join chop part of the money together? .
Is yahoo yahoo a gender sensitive crime, why are women /ladies not always amongst those caught?
Or oyinbo men no like nigerian ladies?

They have there own

It's call runs

Runs girl
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
With EFCC in action, Soon The only people out of jail in Nigeria will be in the North.

The will need to turn the whole south into a prison.

They destroy the economy deliberately to keep the population down, , even they dont use the currency , then they expect the youth not to do what they need to to survive.

You at war, all you people better stop with Civilian lifestyle before its too late.
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2021
When would they arrest and parade our corrupt politicians.... I'm livid sad sad

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Buhari 's anti south policy.

Bandits are ravaging Nigeria.

The federal government is hunting down youth that are doing their business.

Some of them have no fair justice given to them during their trial.

Fulanization is real .
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2021
I knw like 3 of dem. Buh my problem is dat de don't have money.
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by MeeLan: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Mtcheewww

Those names and faces doesn't sound or look NIGERIAN tongue
chidibere, ugochukwu, plus, oghenekaro e.t.c nor resemble naija names. hmmmm charge n bail
Re: Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) by Kingvitalisdiho: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Well...EFCC is not working at all...they deserved to be serious with their jobs...arrest politicians so that we will know that EFCC is working...start from our president down to sug...Yahoo will not stop again... it's our Nigerian's culture

(1) (2) (Reply)

85-year-old Man ‘killed’ In Ogun, Body Dumped Beside River / Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia / Rivers State Task Force Chased Street Hawkers Into Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.