Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border (9650 Views)

Nigeria Customs To Grill 12 Officers Allegedly Involved In Petrol Smuggling / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by safetyboot: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2021
What about the porous Northern boarders? angry
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Rolings: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2021
heed101:
Drones that government could not deploy to combat terrorism in the north but it is a welcome development to check smugglers in the south. Misplaced priorities.

There are fighter jets all over the north east.....and support of drones
Whats wrong using technology to fight smuggling.....
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by abu12: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2021
why not use drones to fight boko haram and bandits

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Yankee101: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Sokoto and Katsina need it more unless if the terrorism there has the government's backing
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Rolings: 5:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Comedian2019:
...but northern borders are free.

Same with eastern borders......abi that dont matter .....we should only be concerned about the north
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Comedian2019: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Rolings:

Same with eastern borders......abi that dont matter .....we should only be concerned about the north
I'm only concerned with my place. I have no business with the east.
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Qoko: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2021
What of Niger border
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Lexusgs430: 6:00am On Sep 21, 2021
No drones for bandits...... grin
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by hibeebeeking: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2021
I muhammad Buhari want to see all activity happening at seme border from the North instateneously.
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by IdJack(m): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Deploy drone for what.

Are you kidding me?

Anyways, check this my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Rolings: 6:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Comedian2019:

I'm only concerned with my place. I have no business with the east.

Then do fair comparism....we have northern, eastern, western and southern/atlantic borders
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Comedian2019: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Rolings:

Then do fair comparism....we have northern, eastern, western and southern/atlantic borders
Others should also complain for their regions. I can't take Panadol for another person headache.
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by mekonglobal(m): 6:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Everyone of them just working tirelessly to please the caliphate, even if it means to shortchange their people. They don't care!
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by DamnNiggar: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2021
About 500 Billion has been budgeted for this..

A country that squanders money without making it
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by nedekid: 6:27am On Sep 21, 2021
See news in year 2021!
I am sure the will do commissioning/induction ceremony for dji drones bought for billlions. undecided
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by ceaser: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2021
So what happens to the northern border where chadians, Fulani herdsmen and Nigeriens migrate illegally in their thousands daily? The northern borders are the routes all these herdsmen and kidnappers they claim are not Nigerians use to get into the country.

So the northern borders that are the primary security breach to the country and where 90% of illegal firearms into the country are smuggled deserve no drone too?

Thank God southerners have already woken up and are pushing for self determination. Buhari's penchant for using deodorants on his criminal brothers while criminalising protesting southerners will soon come to an end.

“Seme command visit is the end of my tour in Zone A and I must commend all the commands, they account for over 80 per cent revenue collection by the NCS and so they should keep up the good work.

The southern borders account for the good economic activities that these Northerners feed upon, but their own borders northside has been a hubble of activities for illegal arms trade, drug smuggling and alien fulani herdsmen entry.

The rest of Nigeria will soon be free of the trouble of the North.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by LegacyB: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Don’t bother yourselves......Anytime I read and I see” government to” phrase. It simply means it doesn’t exist.
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Bigchristo: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2021
limcar:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigerian-customs-deploy-drones/

So what is stopping the government from deploying such drones in the Northern borders to track terrorist activities? Or maybe they’re not bothered about all that’s going on?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Psalmir(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2021
You want to deploy drones at that border alone when bandits,kidnappers and boko haram are destroy those we call the future of tomorrow..I think this is absolute nonsense
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by sirp9898(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:
To track idps fleeing from south west to Bene republic. Not a bad initiative.
Guy stop germing Igbo and yoruba heads together

What do you u derive from it
This is the kind of hatred that lead to this type of govt we are enjoying continue
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Sultty(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2021
note d word; 80% revenue of d total custom revenue. What happen to other zones? Cos it seems like some are effectivly policed while in some zones they just simply look away while smaugglers have a field day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by sirp9898(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Who their drone epp
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by galaxypropertie: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Harry Song sends strong message to Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvjUMT7qNt8
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by revived: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Jokers grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by almarthins(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
What exactly will the drones be looking for??

No mind this jokers. Drones wey Dem go chop the money. One day come out say drones don spoil, Dem go come tell us say e go cost 4billion naira to repair one drone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Tedpgrass: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Should be done at all borders..

Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Rastaramsey(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
Una get drones sef??
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by lomprico(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2021
what of Niger border?
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by SKYHIGHfx: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2021
SlayerForever:
To track idps fleeing from south west to Bene republic. Not a bad initiative.

Fulani we know your type
Re: Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border by Freelane33(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2021
South w and e fund is the palliatives for the northern region . Maybe they sensed some reduction in the palliatives coming in so they wanna know if our southern mugu is playing a hard one on them . Na only God fit deliver us southerners. Our mouths no Dey one place and we are the biggest betrayers of each other’s . Until southerners agreed to stop asslicking that’s the only time we can combat these issues . Same brothers set igboho up , same brothers set Nnadi Kanu up , as rugged as the bokoharam leader be that time , the northerners surely know him but the level of cooperation and respect they have for brother hood and their tribe will never let them rat on their people . Yoruba ronu… eyin igbo eronu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day Nigerians! / Fuel Scarcity: Timipre Sylva Speaks On Removing Subsidy / Sanusi Criticizes Bank Consolidation Exercise

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.