Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (60464 Views)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by saphiere(f): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Woman Who Went to Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids From Deadbeat Sudanese Dads

A Kenyan woman has narrated how she went to Saudi Arabia seven years ago with the hope of making money and giving her three children a better future but ended up returning home empty-handed and with two kids in tow.

Merab Wanjiku who hails from Gatundu, Kiambu came back to Kenya a fortnight ago, after seven years in the gulf but sadly, besides the two lovely kids that she came with, she had nothing to show for it.

Speaking on Baruthi Wa Thayu YouTube channel, the woman said she initially left Kenya due to the difficulties she was facing in her marriage with her abusive husband. The mother of five children recalled that she had to leave the home because her husband would assault her every now and then. She secretly worked with an agent with the hopes of flying to the middle east nation.

“A friend of mine who saw how I was suffering in the marriage gave me the idea to go to Saudi. She asked me to look for KSh 10,000 so that I could get started with the process,”
she said.

One fine morning, she left the country for what she thought would be a life-changing opportunity but a year and four months into the country, things started going south.

Due to the fights from her husband, she was in constant pain and so handling the house chores in her boss’s house in Saudi became impossible. She thus told her employer that she wants to come back to Kenya but they were adamant.

“They took me to another Arab’s house to work for them but there, the workload was even worse,” she said.

What would follow were frantic efforts to try and get back to Kenya but she did not get the help she needed even from the Kenyan Embassy. She would meet a Kenyan man and his wife who sadly, conned her almost all the money she had earned, leaving her with nothing to survive on.

Wanjiku narrated that she started interacting with a group of ladies whom she would party with, in Saudi and it was in this process that she met her first Sudanese lover who impregnated her.

“When I became pregnant, he, however, left for his country, never to return. I did not even get to speak to him again”, she recalled.

A few months after giving birth to her fourth child and first one in Saudi, she would then meet another guy, a Sudanese, who impregnated her. This was her fifth child, and second in the Middle-East nation. Sadly, none of the men stuck around to help her support the two children. Life became so unbearable for her that she gave herself up to a deportation centre together with her two children. Wanjiku came back a few weeks ago, after seven years in Saudi but she can barely even feed herself and the little kids.

Worse, the three children that she left in Kenya are suffering as their dad remarried and left them all by themselves living in pitiable conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjy7PvquubQ

https://.com/woman-who-went-to-saudi-in-search-for-a-greener-pasture-returns-with-2-kids-from-deadbeat-sudanese-dads/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by saphiere(f): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm... So sad.
lexy2014:

whats d lesson in d story? is it to show that d men who impregnated her are irresponsible? what exactly was this ladys strategy for getting a better life in saudi arabia? was it to work or to get more pregnancies? i dont understand. pls explain
Exactly.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by dasparrow: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
The grass is not always greener on the other side but when you try to tell Africans that, they don't listen. So let them go and see things for themselves. After all, who no go, no go know. She is a pretty lady by the way. I wish her the best and hope things work out for her.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Kaiser20: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jakpa Team will not like this news at all.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by DaddyRochie1642: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Now, she has learnt the hard way,

"All that glitters is not GOLD"

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by DaddyRochie1642: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kaiser20:
Jakpa Team will not like this news at all.

grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Sammy07: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin

saphiere:
Hmmm... So sad.

The FUTURE is what again? grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by princechurchill(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Arabs are heartless if you see what Africans are passing through in their hands it will break ur heart

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
where was it written that opening your legs unprotected to strangers was part of the way to make money abroad?!?!?!

so many ignorant uneducated fools abandon their wife/husband/kids to go abroad thinking they will come back with millions/billions of dollars but instead end up more broke than they left. many of them are so ashamed to go back home because they've been bragging that they were living the good life abroad to everyone (putting fake pics on social media etc) while in reality, they were suffering and smiling.

[img]https://c./SqD2xKy43LMAAAAM/what-why.gif[/img]

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by PrinceOfLagos: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by hisexcellency34: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Her own is even better. Those who went to Libya didnt live to tell the story

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na wa!

If frying pan to fire was a person.

How cloud she be so senseless to get pregnant in her condition?

You knew why you went to Saudi; yet started partying after you were swindled.

At least if you want to party in such state, party the party that would give you money.

Mbanu, you opened your legs for numbers four & five without protection and without future ambition undecided

At least when there is life, there is hope.

Let her start afresh.

If she could raise the money needed to relocate to Saudi, she can do it again.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by ClassicMan202(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wahala be like greener pastures... E dey carry children come sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who no go no know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by infogenius(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice article

Very unfortunate. This is the fate and even worse
of several people seeking greener pastures outside their countries especially Africans

Lesson learned.

Make the best out of every situation one finds himself /herself

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by siant: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
Psalm 127:3
Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him. Take care of them and Raise them right. Jesus said in Matthew 18:1-5
At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."

For the above IPOB terrorists op, posting betnaija scam. Amadioha fire you. Lowlife criminal, Drug trafficking child factory product
And this one tries to back his position on the issue with Bible verses, even the teaching of Jesus. But concludes it by conjure amadioha to fire someone.
Will your Jesus address him as lowlife criminal?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Harddiskng(m): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2021
saphiere:
Hmmm... So sad.

To be honest and not to sound overly cold, there is nothing sad about a woman intentionally getting pregnant for a man then having expectations that the child would be glue that joins them together. Not once but twice.

I have met a single Nigerian mum with three kids from three different fathers like WTF. I don’t pity her, she had expectations thinking she could get pregnant and the men would have to stick with her cuz who makes the same big mistake three times in a row.

Children are not meal tickets, you bank on to save you from your shitty life only for you to play the victim when shit doesn’t go your way.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2021
SMH..
You went somewhere due to hardship and suffering so you could hustle and get a better, you ended up opening your legs and adding more suffering to yourself.

Now, you brought those innocent children into hardship.
I wonder when some girls, ladies and women will have sense and stop letting 5 mins madness take away a lifetime from them.

bepositive11:

Let's not judge her. We don't know her story. We don't know what she's been through. Women like her may look stupid but they're the way they're usually the way they are because they grew up in dysfunctional homes and they're looking for love in all the wrong places. They deserve empathy not shame

Im not judgling her. I'm angry with her!

I know she must have gone through a lot. But in that suffering, she finds time to sleep with men??

Lets say the first one was a mistake. What about the second time?
Couldn't she have learnt her lesson from the first one?

First Sudanese came, you open legs. he left.
The second one came, you still open legs with a child already from the first.
. whatever happened to using protection since she can't keep her legs close..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Bifwoli: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Now, she has learnt the hard way,

"All that glitters is not GOLD"
Ok now go give that sane advice to the hundreds of Nigerian youths trekking thru Niger.Chad and Libya desert to reach Europe as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Lamasta(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
With her suffering she still go dey carry belle dey born 2 pikin Anyway may help locate her.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by IJOBA11: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2021
THE WOMAN LIKE DICKSON SO MUCH

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by lereinter(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
She's looking for cheap sympathy

Why she keep saying her Kenya husband was abusing her leading to running to Saudi

Why didn't she divorce him and move to another province in Kenya

She ended up doing ashawo for Saudi, wey na Sudanese and foreigners dey Bleep her

Rubbish

22 Likes

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by DoctorDree(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Now it’s from frying pan to fire
7 children to cater for with no money work whatsoever
And I don’t think Kenya government is any way better than Nigeria government

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Risingblue008(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Welcome back
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by ignis: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
b
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by Image123(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Very green. A married woman with three children so dull twice to two different Sudanese?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by kingthreat(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
I hope our female doctors there are safe
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by brainpulse: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
They will never listen
Re: Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids by wunmi590(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2021

Some women would never learn, I don't know why some women conditioned themselves to a deaf person...

You were impregnated by a Sudanese and he left you alone with your pregnancy to his country, you never learn, you did the same with that same Sudanese person again....

Chai is this not witch craft at play?

Aunty carry your cross ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] / This Is The First Aircraft To Land In Nigeria; In Kano (photo) / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.