Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

5 Things To Never Do For A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman (5064 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Stephen2324(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Firstly, Never pay a woman’s school fees. Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman's education. I’ve seen people send their woman to school only for her to meet her soulmate in school.

Secondly, Never disrespect your family or friends for any woman. A woman can leave you at any point, most especially dark times, but your family and friends will always be there for you. Most especially family, Family is irreplaceable. Don’t play yourself Kings.

Thirdly, Never buy a car or house for a woman when you don’t own one. You should always put yourself first before anyone, not just women. It’s not selfishness, you should always come first kings. If you’re buying one to impress her when you don’t have, that’s stupidity. Wake up!!

Fourthly, Never be too nice to any woman, they don’t like that shitt. Women love bad guys, and being too nice will only get you played, not laid.

Fifthly, Never commit crimes to meet a woman’s need. Stealing, fraud just to provide for and impress a woman? That’s a no-go area kings.

Bonus: Never commit suicide because of a woman. There’s over 3 billion women in the world. If one stress you, run and move to the next. You deserve better kings.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin
Op, abeg leave woman matter for who get amm

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Oche211(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
On point.
You see that no 1? Never ever do that

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
I disagree with the fourth. The system is so messed up that we really appreciate toxic people. Please, there's absolutely no crime in being nice to a woman. Just don't be stupid.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by brosom(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Op ur head Gbam,

U suckle ur mama Wella wink.

One bottle of chilled legend for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Kondomatic(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
There's no general rule on how to treat a woman.

Give a woman exactly what she deserves.

You cannot expect a man that has a good woman in his life to treat her like you that only attracts daughters of 2nd Timothy.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Erickax(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Las las some men continue to do these things.
All in d name of mr nice
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good job, op.
I am still waiting for 5 things to never do for a man.

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Uncle96(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
I disagree with the fourth. The system is so messed up that we really appreciate toxic people. Please, there's absolutely no crime in being nice to a woman. Just don't be stupid.

Be nice but let her know u can be crazy

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by DrPurple(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
BONUS: Never ask a Woman "Have you eaten" or "How are You" or any other related Question...

He get Reason

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by JimmyDarmody: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Never buy for a woman what you haven't bought for your mom

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Femi8586(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
There's no general rule on how to treat a woman.

Give a woman exactly what she deserves.

You cannot expect a man that has a good woman in his life to treat her like you that only attracts daughters of 2nd Timothy.

You and OP are still saying the same thing by saying "Give a woman exactly what she deserves"

Be moderate and apply sense in whatever you do for them.

Give but don't overdo it. Too much of everything is bad.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by TurnNewLeaf: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephen2324:

Firstly, Never pay a woman’s school fees. Unless she is your wife, never pay for a woman's education. I’ve seen people send their woman to school only for her to meet her soulmate in school.

Secondly, Never disrespect your family or friends for any woman. A woman can leave you at any point, most especially dark times, but your family and friends will always be there for you. Most especially family, Family is irreplaceable. Don’t play yourself Kings.

Thirdly, Never buy a car or house for a woman when you don’t own one. You should always put yourself first before anyone, not just women. It’s not selfishness, you should always come first kings. If you’re buying one to impress her when you don’t have, that’s stupidity. Wake up!!

Fourthly, Never be too nice to any woman, they don’t like that shitt. Women love bad guys, and being too nice will only get you played, not laid.

Fifthly, Never commit crimes to meet a woman’s need. Stealing, fraud just to provide for and impress a woman? That’s a no-go area kings.

Bonus: Never commit suicide because of a woman. There’s over 3 billion women in the world. If one stress you, run and move to the next. You deserve better kings.
God bless you
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Lukieoscar: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2021
You gbam bro
But that number 4 ehn I kinda disagree
Just be who u are and Dem go like u for that
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Slurity(m): 2:33am On Sep 21, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Never buy for a woman what you haven't bought for your mom
all mum are not THE Same though.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by JimmyDarmody: 5:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Slurity:
all mum are not THE Same though.
Every point i make here is based on the fact that more than 50% of what i said is statistically correct.

Not all moms are the same but more than 50% of all moms are amazing.

I thought you should have known this. Every crop or animal farm that doesn't yield more than 50% profit is detrimental to its owner.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Lordbinsmar: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:

Naa you wise pass the Biblical Solomon.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Slurity(m): 7:44am On Sep 21, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Every point i make here is based on the fact that more than 50% of what i said is statistically correct.

Not all moms are the same but more than 50% of all moms are amazing.

I thought you should have known this. Every crop or animal farm that doesn't yield more than 50% profit is detrimental to its owner.
every decision is peculiar to every individual involved and even at the situation that surrounds each moment of the decision making, nothing like % in life. In case you need to know, some crops and animals need to yield just 30% of what they are capable of to give you over 100% profit on investment.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by gnykelly(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2021
So if I see a lady in need of genuine help I should never offer her just because she wouldn't allow me to pusaasy.

If I have the bare minimum to help someone to do small scale business I should never do to allow her hawk her psussay to meet her daily need.

I pray when your daughter grow to need any of such help, may she never find a man who will will pleased to help, may she always encounter the bad guys to fulfill all the help she would require at some certain moment in her life.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by JimmyDarmody: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Slurity:
every decision is peculiar to every individual involved and even at the situation that surrounds each moment of the decision making, nothing like % in life. In case you need to know, some crops and animals need to yield just 30% of what they are capable of to give you over 100% profit on investment.
Thank you for this information. I did not know this before but following my calculations i would have been on the safer side. Most decisions are not life threatening and hence you would be in a haste to assume i was wrong but when you are faced with a terminal illness, you really don't want the doctor to tell you that you have a 50% chance of survival.
My point is, statistics keep you on the safer side in whatever you do. Im impressed by your line of work by the way.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Abuventure: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Uncle96:

I gree more on this than any other one. If you become too nice. They will take you for granted.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Abuventure: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Uncle96:

I agree more on this than any other one. If you become too nice. They will take you for granted.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Parkflash(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2021
I think number 4 is a little bit stereotypical, As for me you can never be too nice.
And I actually agree with number 1, It mostly ends up in heartbreak for the sponsor be it a man or a woman
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Cashio(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Number 1 should have been...train a woman out of the kindness of your heart and not with the expectations cos it will always end in premium tears.
Funny enough, it is mostly the uneducated guys who are perhaps into one form of business or the other that train women in School, expecting marriage afterwards and eventually getting premium heartbreaks.
Educated guys don't make such silly mistakes. How do you expect me to bear the burdens of a girls academics after all we see guys doing to people's girlfriends, fiances, wives too.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Rickmann: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:

Firstly, women don't like bad guys ok, stop decieving yourselves with that line..yes most girls at some point in their life's journey may have the bad guy experience but that doesn't mean it's what they want.

Second, there's nothing wrong in been nice to a woman ok...just be sensitive enough to know when to stop, after all we all have mothers and sisters and want them to be treated like Queens.

Enough of all these old school of thought.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Meekymannia: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
You're absolutely right. So, if a girl or woman should buy you a car, wouldn't you take it?!
No vex oo uncle. Am just asking
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Ahmback(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
op u be real niggar

but this thread go long gan. make i buy seat

Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Meekymannia: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
You're absolutely right. So, if a girl or woman should buy you a car, wouldn't you take it?!
No vex oo uncle. Am just asking[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Meekymannia: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
No vex oo uncle. Am just asking
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by Bolarineliza202: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:

I disagree with the one you added as a bonus,guys don't commit suicide because of a woman it's rather the other way round......if a lady break their heart,the worst thing they do is to cry and cry or probably they may start hating women.
Re: 5 Things To Never Do For A Woman by EFULEFU1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Never touch a woman embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW! You Guys Should Respect This Guy [Picture] / A Woman, Two Men Filmed Sleeping At The Back Of A Moving Truck / Am I Being A Gold Digger? Or Is He Selfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.