Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video (77653 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by BePrepared: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Ffk sisters

Those boys are still irresponsible anyway
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by TonyBby: 12:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

They didn't begged for the food. Why didn't he allow them to buy it themselves? I don't pray I come across this kind of stick

Check the post, it was on terms and conditions which they actually accepted and they didn't even evaluate the risks in it, and they wanna dash out from the restaurant like a goddamn cats that just killed a rat from a hunt, nothing is for free, EVEN IN FREE TOWN NOTHING IS FREE.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Maxwellisaac: 1:07am On Sep 21, 2021
I took you out, buy stuffs give yaa and all of a sudden u left me behind to board a cab..i go do pass dahwan..Dixx female gender 'em too get stupid sense pass 'emselves

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by eguarojeona: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Arda1000:
call him anything but his a real guy,nothing goes for nothing I bought u food n u won com carry the food waka like that,oni kure grin
Na mumu these women dey find.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by eguarojeona: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Oni gbadun iwo ati ounje e! Did they beg for foods? Why not tell them to buy it? We know your type, No wonder they use you for rituals with their keyamata
Why are you angry?The rich ladies i know won't be ranting like this.By their rantings in these kind of stories you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by kkonyeji(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2021
room089:
The ladies wanted to reap where they did not sow

Na thief be that na....oshi!!
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by lummily: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2021
There was a “contractual agreement”… I buy you food, you follow me home… The man fulfilled his own part. So taking back the food justifies that he is a real niggarrrrr

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by luizpippo(m): 1:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Bouz:
Isn't that asaba mall,. Omo the multitude of hookers hanging around that mall at night is alarming shocked

It is freaking scary.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Cocao(f): 1:57am On Sep 21, 2021
It is sad that this happens and for the first time, I blame the Nigerian economy. I mean, it is poverty in all sense that leads to this. This cannot possibly happen in advanced countries like America or Canada where one can earn say $3000 per month and ends up only spending $200 on food.

This goes to show just how cheap and meaningless food is. To think that someone can be threatened to sleep with a man for food? It's just the economy I blame for this.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Cocao(f): 1:58am On Sep 21, 2021
lummily:
There was a “contractual agreement”… I buy you food, you follow me home… The man fulfilled his own part. So taking back the food justifies that he is a real niggarrrrr

What the heck is food? Food? Really? How is food a bargaining chip for following someone home? It is truly the poverty mindset of the average Nigerian which is ultimately tied to the poverty in the country that I blame for this.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Adakintroy: 2:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Too many programs on television.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 21, 2021
dasparrow:
He should have just hired ashawo. I don't know what is wrong with this generation of Nigerian bred men. This is why it is never advisable to take anything from a Nigerian bred man. There is always an ulterior motive attached to their fake generosity. And don't go home with any of them either. They tend to rape. Not even innocent children are spared from rape in Nigeria. Rape is rampant in that country called Nigeria.
I love this comment
Especially that part I bolded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Reasons why I don't do take away wink

Let's eat everything there
God won't let me meet this kind person
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by noyaiba: 2:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Kush
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Alexaonfleek: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2021
OriOko88:
Lol. They must have met those girls on fb initially. Those fb girls always be like '' if you want to see me,let's meet in a nearby eatery''. And you begin to wonder if they've not been to a eatery for a long time.
I can relate to d action of those guys,it seems the girls brought out d idea of hooking up at d eatery. Awon eleebi elese Turkey undecided
Where else do you want them to meet,in your house ba?
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by LOVEGINO(m): 2:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Bisiebae:

So you are comparing kidney to food. Wow
na d same scenario. Tit for tat
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Kingosytex(m): 2:46am On Sep 21, 2021
JustforMen:

I am still looking for the answer to what can she offer?
he is offering food which he bought with his money. so what can she offer in return for his money??
she can offer nothing to a guy that is not committed to her apart from sex.
guys need sex. girls need money.
so why should a girl get money if she is not willing to give what a guy wants?
why is he collecting his food even a problem?
why is it a hot topic on front page?
why do girls have a right to expect what a guy has but a guy cannot expect what she has in return?

Girls also need sex and they need it morethan guys. It's a fact.
A guy will offer a girl money and still offer her sex yet many of them are still ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by 10fmyguys(m): 2:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Thats Shoprite ooo.... See Hotel Excel In The Background cheesy
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Kingosytex(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Preshieben:
Reasons why I don't do take away wink

Let's eat everything there
God won't let me meet this kind person
The best thing for you is to hustle and make your own money.
The above scenario wouldn't have been in existence of the girl had money.
Hustle, hustle, stop waiting for a man to buy you food.
You can make money and buy whatever you want for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Temi2468: 3:40am On Sep 21, 2021
Terrier99:
Girls, what your parents can not do for you and what you can not do for yourself, don't expect one boy to do it for you.
If you think you're entitled to it because of sex, you are cheaper than a prostitute and a little lower than a public dog.

It's disheartening that morals have been thrown into the wind. The average young minds of today think nothing but sex, illegitimate means of getting quick riches and all forms of perversion: both boys and girls.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Privatejetpastor: 3:43am On Sep 21, 2021
They begged.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by vickydevoka(m): 3:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
The "future" wants free food.
She should wait for the future
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Regex: 4:33am On Sep 21, 2021
bukatyne:
If the guy has implied that he is buying them food for sex, he is within his rights to demand for a refund if they decide to renege on that agreement.

The question would now be: What shameless woman agrees to trade her warmth for food?

You'd be amazed by the number.
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:46am On Sep 21, 2021
How can the future be females, when females are always broke and hungry? Lol
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by komodapson(m): 4:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Konjiboi:
Lol grin

Agreements must be kept. The ladies failed to abide by the terms of their agreement so the guy is right to renege on it. Case closed.

Next matter on the cause list!

As your Lordship pleases...

Oh..baba... Initially I wanted to comment, but its unlike me to rush to do so, then I said let me read through if someone had shared by view, then boom! I came across yours...... Abeg drop your Aza abeg...oil too full your head...

"Agreement na Agreement" ...according to instablog...it wasn't only an agreement they had, they even made "promises" for exchange. Pvssy for porridge. Nigerians love to renege on agreement, I honestly dont know why... Una don agree...

That serves them right ó...its justifiable under the law

1 Like

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by camri: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Tomek09:

Try rubbish with me and see. I will collect the food and won't give you Tfare. Nobody be mumu biko. I play my part by taking care of you; you play yours by making me happy with what God gave you free of charge. I don't know why Nigerian ladies will be stingy and mean with vagina. Tufiakwa
it's trade by barter. I buy you lunch, I eat your pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by komodapson(m): 5:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Cocao:

What the heck is food? Food? Really? How is food a bargaining chip for following someone home? It is truly the poverty mindset of the average Nigerian which is ultimately tied to the poverty in the country that I blame for this.

See this one..make una try dey read small and comprehend......you saying what is food? "How is food a bargaining chip". Food is Life...... Go read Maslows hierachy of needs.....So when Jacob offered Esau porridge in exchange for his birthright u think say him be fool...You're just being hypocritical... They had an agreement.... "Agreement na Agreement"...if you breach an agreement then there's stiff penalty for such. simple...They went past an agreement sef in making Promise(s)...
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by camri: 5:18am On Sep 21, 2021
JustforMen:

are those ones not also ashawo by definition? no, they are osho free.
ashawo in brothel have more honor because they give what they have in return for what they want.
osho free wants to eat free money and still hoard pussy... no be theif be that?

keep your pussy. he keep his money.
what is wrong with that in an equal world?
abeg, yahoo girls don see bad market their fellows dey complain for here.
one good turn deserves another. Most ladies forget their pussy is the gateway to success. Therefore must not be closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Olunmercy56(f): 5:44am On Sep 21, 2021
eguarojeona:
Why are you angry?The rich ladies i know won't be ranting like this.By their rantings in these kind of stories you shall know them.

The rich guys don't behave like hungry goats, by your contribution shows you can't even afford meatpie , we know your type

4 Likes

Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2021
Kondomatic:
The "future" wants free food.
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Arda1000:
call him anything but his a real guy,nothing goes for nothing I bought u food n u won com carry the food waka like that,oni kure grin
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React / This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.