Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is Marriage For Me? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage For Me? (26400 Views)

So This Is Marriage? / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Jeon(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Neddyogu:
More like melancholy

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Jeon(f): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You will find your type but make sure you don't plan to have kids. Your wife might give you the space you needs but your kids won't.
They will use crayons to redesign your house, scream in the middle of the night, drown your phone inside water, knock at your room door to report what a kid in the neighborhood did to them or a teacher in school or just to climb on you. They will change your laptop password and break your TV.
You can have your space with your spouse but when kids start coming, you are never ever going to have your space till they all grow and leave the house to you and your spouse again.

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by zakkxx: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
My brother girls that are extrovert will rush u; in short your wife will be a extreme extrovert!! Na so e be!! If you can stay without sex is better to be alone but if you want to be changing women u will die of HIV or hell is your portion because of fornication!!! Make a choice
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Davesaves(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
my brother let me tell u the gospel truth. please forget about marriage. please i beg u. don't think of marriage and please don't also think of giving birth cos we actually need less of ur type in this world. we are trying to make the world a better place.. thank you bro for ur understanding
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Like i need you,'winks
unbeatablerosak:
Not too good though. But that's the real you. But seriously you need to adjust. out cant be in this world alone. We all need somebody.
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Titugirl(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. In marriage, two become one and so what is yours becomes her's as well. If you are not ready for that, you are not mature for marriage. undecided

2. If you cannot die to your ego and accept that the woman's voice and opinion is of equal importance as yours in the marriage, you are not mature for marriage...not ready. undecided

3. Being an introvert is not a problem but are you ready to be in doors 24/7 with someone probably always there with you? undecided

4. Women are not blow up dolls. They are human beings just like you and so you think of every... consider how finicky you are, a woman can also be that way too. So if you choose to remain selfish and self-centered, then you are not mature for marriage ...not ready. undecided
There's plenty sense in your post.
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
zedegit:
I've been thinking lately cos I am the type of person that loves his space.
I don't like sharing my things; I want my things to be as I kept them.

I am sensitive to words and very temperamental. I am like a volcano waiting to erupt anytime.

I hate being manipulated. I hate the entitlement mentality of some women.

I am an introvert and don't like crowd. I can stay indoors for a month or more as long as I got food, water, a charged phone with subscription. I go out for work and other essential duties.

They say every man got his type of woman. Do you think there's a woman that can match my temperaments?

NB: I respond well when a lady is good with sooting words and avoids arguments.
I love intimacy too although I'm not the romantic type but I can be generous if money is there.

I think the temperament is choleric.
What do you do?
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by AmbassadoR100(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bro. I think I gat you. We share similar things here. I think I've learnt how to control my temperament at least to a good extent. I'm very sensitive too and I like my space. I can be good friends with you if you are real and not manipulative or insultive. Not really romantic but if I'm comfortable with you, I can do anything for you. I dislike entitlement mentality ... you just have to appreciate everything that comes to you. I can share things with my partner if there's need for that.

Bro... There's a woman for every type of man but they are not really easy to find.

The work starts with us to try and connect with people. Working on ourselves to cut down the excesses and learn to tolerate and accommodate.

There's definitely a woman out there with open arms to accept you.
zedegit:

I am sensitive to words and very temperamental. I am like a volcano waiting to erupt anytime.

I am an introvert and don't like crowd. I can stay indoors for a month or more as long as I got food, water, a charged phone with subscription. I go out for work and other essential duties.

They say every man got his type of woman. Do you think there's a woman that can match my temperaments?

I love intimacy too although I'm not the romantic type but I can be generous if money is there.

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Rubbiish(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Cchuks27:
same here. my peers are getting married in droves and I'm still single, thereby, adding some sort of psychological pressure on me.
How old are u sir?
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by obowunmi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
33bandit:
I'm really like that ..marriage is for people that are planning to be frustrated all their life abeg ..
I just want to eat this money and chill out with peace of mind jare ..
Love kuku no dey this naija again

My brotherly….. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Nyamve1: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
I would have say u are a foooooool but for the sake of the message I want to pass I will hold it. But thank God u know, marriage is not for such selfish people like u, u are causing damages to yourself, and if care is not taken, u will get to a place of no return
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by jclassiq(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

i strongly doubt that maturity makes a difference here. maturity is irrelevant to people who enjoy being on their own. maturity is irrelevant to people who dont want to share everything with a woman. ymaturity is irrelevant to a person who does not want family/kids.

also, in this day and age where you can have the perks of having the milk and not buy the cow, why would anyone get married? you can just get babes, do what you need to do with them, and when its time, thank them and tell them to go home. no big deal!
Then he is permitted to die alone. And cold. And sad. All for refusing to learn how to share. Nonsense.
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Agbebakun22: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Punishing himself too. undecided

Wahala for who wan marry.. Baby mama all the way
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Ay04z(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
yomi007k:
grin

This makes two of us bro.

Welcome to the club... Black Monk Club.
We re many...
But me like tight puss*y grin
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by yomi007k(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ay04z:

We re many...
But me like tight puss*y grin

shocked

Ahhhh....badt guy...
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by faithfull18(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Madeu:

Are you like the op?
I don't get
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by myked(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
myked:

You just described me! The entitlement mentality, the feeling that I have a duty to call /text anyone daily, and arguments are my biggest relationship scare.

I have decided not to get married, society and religion cannot force me. I hope to adopt two kids and be responsible for them.

Someone should prove that their religion says "you must get married".
If you are sure of what you want, why do you care what religion has to say to you of it? undecided
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by emecheboy2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And many of those married to them are unhappy in those marriages - we read of several of them here each day. Are you suggesting that the OP should settle for that kind of marriage instead of seeking something better than that? undecided
No I am not suggesting anything like that and I understand what you mean. My opinion is that in his later years when he is more matured and understand life and how to be around and tolerate people is can get married.
What he just need is a little help to shape his life and orientation.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Gfskw: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
U need real woman that will support u in your life not 90percent hungry gold digger nigerian girls
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by myked(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
zedegit:

You are who you want to be
Just look for a novice and fashion her the way you want her to be
That is if you will ever get one
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
frozen70:

You are who you want to be
Just look for a novice and fashion her the way you want her to be
That is if you will ever get one
You would that he take a woman and do that to her as if she were a robot? undecided
Would you also give blessings to man who wants to do that to your own child? undecided
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by judedwriter(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
zedegit:

Your personality type isn't introvert but extrovert.

Being a choleric and hot tempered, your best match is a phlegmatic lady. Phlegmatics are the direct opposite of your personality type and are very cool headed.

Marriage is a big decision! Being married isn't by force but choice!

But I feel love is the main driving force to marry anyone.

People shouldn't marry if they don't love!
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by frozen70(f): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You would that he take a woman and do that to her as if she were a robot? undecided
Would you also give blessings to man who wants to do that to your own child? undecided

When a man if his age has all those attitudes, would you want him to be your inlaw

If you say yes, then I will say same
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
frozen70:
When a man if his age has all those attitudes, would you want him to be your inlaw

If you say yes, then I will say same
Of his age, what age? undecided

You don't want him as an in-law but you advice him to essentially enslave another person's daughter - make a robot of her - and rope into marriage that way? undecided
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Of his age, what age? undecided

You don't want him as an in-law but you advice him to essentially enslave another person's daughter - make a robot of her - and rope into marriage that way? undecided

If you are a man advice him not me
You and I knows that he is not behaving like other men
So correct him and not standing on my comment
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
frozen70:
If you are a man advice him not me
You and I knows that he is not behaving like other men
So correct him and not standing on my comment
What you seemed all too eager to wish on on fellow female is what concerns me even more. undecided
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you seemed all too eager to wish on on fellow female is what concerns me even more. undecided

What about his abnormal behavior, is not a concern to you, right ?
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
frozen70:
What about his abnormal behavior, is not a concern to you, right ?
Abnormal behavior? He described himself .... not that he inflicted himself upon others nor harm anyone by it. undecided
You think what he said of himself is worse than what you suggested he do to a fellow female? undecided
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abnormal behavior? He described himself .... not that he inflicted himself upon others nor harm anyone by it. undecided
You think what he said of himself is worse than what you suggested he do to a fellow female? undecided

Deal with it
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by boomssey(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
zedegit:

hmmmmmn that temperament yen gaan gan nii issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday / “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.