Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is Marriage For Me? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage For Me? (26404 Views)

So This Is Marriage? / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 26, 2021
zedegit:
I've been thinking lately cos I am the type of person that loves his space.
I don't like sharing my things; I want my things to be as I kept them.

I am sensitive to words and very temperamental. I am like a volcano waiting to erupt anytime.

I hate being manipulated. I hate the entitlement mentality of some women.

I am an introvert and don't like crowd. I can stay indoors for a month or more as long as I got food, water, a charged phone with subscription. I go out for work and other essential duties.

They say every man got his type of woman. Do you think there's a woman that can match my temperaments?

NB: I respond well when a lady is good with sooting words and avoids arguments.
I love intimacy too although I'm not the romantic type but I can be generous if money is there.

I think the temperament is choleric.

If you can kill your wife because of something inconsequential

Judge yourself
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2021
zedegit:

I am sensitive to words and very temperamental. I am like a volcano waiting to erupt anytime.

I am an introvert and don't like crowd. I can stay indoors for a month or more as long as I got food, water, a charged phone with subscription. I go out for work and other essential duties.

They say every man got his type of woman. Do you think there's a woman that can match my temperaments?

I love intimacy too although I'm not the romantic type but I can be generous if money is there.

There are plenty women out there for you but you will find her among enlightened ones don't ever marry an illiterate woman it will be disaster.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2021
efficiencie:

No marriage is not for you...you are worse than complicated math problems. By your own admission, you love intimacy but you are not the romantic type, how? How na? If you are not romantic what are you doing with intimacy? By your own admission, you like your space and detest sharing stuff but yet you love intimacy, how bros? How? How can you love intimacy and yet you don't like to share and you want your space? Being intimate with someone requires you to share somethings with that person. Things like your time, your living unit, your bedroom, your secrets, your fears, your fantasies, your ideas and so on. Dude if GOD created the wife you need, she would be a freak of nature that would most likely end in the asylum...If you want a woman you must be ready to change as much as you require her to change. Anything short of this arrangement would result in a taskmaster-slave relationship which will ultimately blow-up in your face!

By intimacy he meant sex
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Cchuks27(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rubbiish:

How old are u sir?

31 yrs old. apologies for the late response

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Rubbiish(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
Cchuks27:

31 yrs old. apologies for the late response
You are pretty still young for a man!
Do not make pressure push into a bad marriage. Do everything at your pace pls.

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Cchuks27(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rubbiish:

You are pretty still young for a man!
Do not make pressure push into a bad marriage. Do everything at your pace pls.

hey, thanks for the words buddy! I really hope I don't pressurize myself though. have a blessed week.
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by onumadu: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
zimdante:

There are plenty women out there for you but you will find her among enlightened ones don't ever marry an illiterate woman it will be disaster.

TAKE THIS ADVICE TO THE BANK, PARTICULARLY THE ILLITERACY PART.
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
onumadu:

TAKE THIS ADVICE TO THE BANK, PARTICULARLY THE ILLITERACY PART.

I greet you
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by gentlegiant95: 1:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Mann, I'm your exact replica
Re: Is Marriage For Me? by SavageResponse(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
zedegit:

You don't need marriage to live a fulfilled life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.