Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update (9011 Views)

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / My Experience after Switching from Samsung devices to an iPhone / [video] Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 - My Experience After 4 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Ekakamba: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Share your experience with screenshots if possible.

What's your best feature so far after the update?

My network reception won't allow me update.

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Ekakamba: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
cool
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by SweetBuns(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Go on reddit and see what they are saying about it

you wont find what you are looking for here

The guys here are not really using iOS, just transsion marketers and xiaomi fanboys

or you just move to ask your question on the apple thread

16 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Playermayweda(m): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
SweetBuns:

The guys here are not really using iOS, just transsion marketers and xiaomi fanboys

Simple share u don dey spiral, na wa ohh

17 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by SweetBuns(f): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Playermayweda:

If you have something to disprove from my post bro, the stage is all yours. Disprove it
i wonder if i told a lie or something
lol......... nairaland is the last place i would ask for ios advice

8 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by osamz007: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2021
SweetBuns:

If you have something to disprove from my post bro, the stage is all yours. Disprove it

Small issue u wan turn here to afghanistan

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by chariisGRACE(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
OP, Sweetbuns already said it. NL is the last place you should ask about iOS. Majority are Android users.

Nobody likes to hold a boring prison of a phone.
undecided

11 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Ekakamba: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2021
@sweetbuns, you may be right but I know there's a good number of iOS users here. Maybe they don't know about the update which dropped just yesterday.

@chariss I was never an iOS fan but I never regretted adding it to my collection like 3 years ago.

It's not the matter of being a prison phone, I think it's the cost that makes most people shy from owning one.

-I used both android and iOS and I prefer the latter to the former. Will update this thread after my iOS 15 update later.

3 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Jacku: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2021
SweetBuns:

your last paragraph is very true
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Jacku: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Na Android we dey use pass here
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Playermayweda(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
SweetBuns:

Lol u have a point sha, #Said from a Xiaomi fan# grin grin
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by FrankLampard: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
It is best you download in the night when your phone is charging and not been used

I will do mine this night
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by ezekiel4luv(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Hello everyone, please what is your experience on this ios 15 update? for me the diffrence is basically not much and even the home screen wall paper still remains the same.... I will like to hear your contributions.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by FrankLampard: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2021
ezekiel4luv:
Hello everyone, please what is your experience on this ios 15 update? for me the diffrence is basically not much and even the home screen wall paper still remains the same.... I will like to hear your contributions.

What about watching some YouTube videos on it. I’m yet to do mine though, when I do I will come back here to give updates.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by alphaNomega: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2021
Playermayweda:

He made a very decent contribution or do you read and don't understand?
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Olatoman(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Well, some minor updates to several and different apps but the end result is a great improvement.

Facetime
You can now share your screen on a facetime call, meaning you can share a movie with someone while on a call and it'll synchronise across.

Facetime call links
Can create a link for calls to share with Android users and windows PC.

Facetime Video Background
Kinda artistically blur out your Background (like whTs obtainable in zoom)

Live Texts
Copy and paste words directly from images (seem to be XR and above from reviews I've seen and Apples update info)

Focus Mode
You can create a Focus for different activities, and determine what apps can send you notifications during a Focus period.
Your contacts will receive a notification that you on Focus so can help with reducing unnecessary messages from people.

Still going through so might update this later.

6 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Kriely(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na Android users full this site
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Olatoman(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
Olatoman:
Well, some minor updates to several and different apps but the end result is a great improvement.

Facetime
You can now share your screen on a facetime call, meaning you can share a movie with someone while on a call and it'll synchronise across.

Facetime call links

Live Texts
Copy and paste words directly from images (seem to be XR and above from reviews I've seen and Apples update info)

Focus Mode
You can create a Focus for different activities, and determine what apps can send you notifications during a Focus period.
Your contacts will receive a notification that you on Focus so can help with reducing unnecessary messages from people.

Find my iPhone will also work even if the phone is switched off (a good addition I'll say)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Ekakamba: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Olatoman:

Facetime

Facetime call links

Live Texts

Focus Mode

This is what I am talking about. Updated mine but due to work couldn’t check the features.

iPhone will keep setting pace.

Some features in pic. The live text feature is da BOMB!

One can swap between pages on safari.

3 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Ola17: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Olatoman:

Find my iPhone will also work even if the phone is switched off (a good addition I'll say)

I guess that feature is available in iOS 14.
iOS 15 takes a notch up that you can still track your device even if was wiped.
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Freelancerx: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
SweetBuns:

So those xiaomi and transsion people do not have an iPhone?
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Hyphy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
I haven’t upgraded, I go run am when I reach office tomorrow

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Playermayweda(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
alphaNomega:
He made a very decent contribution or do you read and don't understand?

Which contribution, an advice is different from a contribution, if he was contributing he would have done something similar to what the Op asked for, and i do read and understand angry angry
Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by KJtemi: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ekakamba:

This feature has been available through google chrome on android for a while now,probably for a year or more now

4 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Flamees(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2021
The Only Experience here is
Reduced Battery Duration
And Lagging phone

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Flamees(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2021
chariisGRACE:
OP, Sweetbuns already said it. NL is the last place you should ask about iOS. Majority are Android users.

Nobody likes to hold a boring prison of a phone.
undecided

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Flamees(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Ekakamba:

This is what I am talking about. Updated mine but due to work couldn’t check the features.

iPhone will keep setting pace.

Some features in pic. The live text feature is da BOMB!

Lol what we've been Enjoying with Google Lens for many years

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Ekakamba: 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
Flamees:

Lol what we've been Enjoying with Google Lens for many years

grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Hyphy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Just updated, Safari looks and feels weird but I guess I’ll get used to it. Interesting

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ekakamba:
Share your experience with screenshots if possible.

What's your best feature so far after the update?

My network reception won't allow me update.

The best feature is the fake email account apple will generate for you to hide your real email from 3rd party companies that sell your details to advertisers.

It means you can now register for Netflix or any streaming app on free trial every month without paying for a whole year(if you wish). Apple will continue to issue you a new fake email account to maintain your privacy.

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Olatoman(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hyphy:
Just updated, Safari looks and feels weird but I guess I’ll get used to it. Interesting

Yh, kinda like an abridged version of Chrome.

Love the fact the url tab can be placed at the bottom also.

Can also group tabs.

Well, those are minor things for me.

What I really want to use is Apple Wallet and Apple Card, but not able to.

Any ideas anyone?

Guess I'll have to change my region to US to accomplish that.

1 Like

Re: iOS 15: Share Your Experience After the Update by Illimitable: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
Olatoman:

Yh, kinda like an abridged version of Chrome.

Love the fact the url tab can be placed at the bottom also.

Can also group tabs.

Well, those are minor things for me.

What I really want to use is Apple Wallet and Apple Card, but not able to.

Any ideas anyone?

Guess I'll have to change my region to US to accomplish that.

Apple Card is only reserved for US residents because it’s a credit card. You need a US address, SSN and a credit score to get one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-apple Worker Risks Prison Term For Stealing Apple’s Self-driving Car Secrets. / 10 Ways To Minimize Data Usage While Browsing. / First Touch Soccer 2021 Download FTS 21 Mod For Android Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.