Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Make As Much As #200,000 From Opera Mini....... Very Easy And Simple - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make As Much As #200,000 From Opera Mini....... Very Easy And Simple (319 Views)

How Late Ossy Ojukwu Saved His Boy Who Stole His $20,000 From Being Lynched / How To Make N5,000 From Kuda To Your Local Bank Account / Excitement As 200 Traders Win N10m In Enugu State's Empowerment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make As Much As #200,000 From Opera Mini....... Very Easy And Simple by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good evening fellow nairalanders,this is an easy way to make money this week i just discovered.However, I dont know how long this will last,so best to take action now.

go to your opera mini and look for a green tab named "HYPE" click register on it like your whatsapp account and send me your registered phone number.

After wards you have to set up your opay account and I will send you a link to their official Google document so you can also start filling in your referrals.

you will get 200 naira for every one you told to register and fill in their phone number on the Google document.
If the green tab (HYPE) doesnt show on your opera mini...update it or download from google play store.

Register and send me your mobile number you used for registeration ,so i can send you the link to their official google document,so you too can register the numbers you invite and earn #200 on each
See my number 09076882545 here on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Solving? / The Real Reason To Contact Scrap Metal Buyers / How To Relocate To Canada Without Stress(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.